Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.

Greetings from Denmark

Hi everybody
    Been an Audiophile for around 25 years now and still interesting in new products.... Avantgarde speakers might be the next step, but will probably end up changing my setup totally

have a nice weekend
    ATB
    Michael Gravlund

Bricasti M12, Bricasti M15, Franco Serblin Ktema , Nuuk i7 with ROCK, Sotm SGD10 Switch, Dyrholm Cables Zodiac, Audioquest Vodka Ethernet , Tellerium Black Diamant Ethernet , Quadraspire X Reference, PS Audio P10. HOFA Acoustic , Vicoustic

Super Moderator

Re: Greetings from Denmark

Welcome to the forum, thank you for joining.
    Fleetwood Deville by Oswald Mills Audio, Vienna Acoustics Haydn Jubilee, Wharfedale Linton w/ stands, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M.

Job INTegrated. Luxman L-595aSE

NAD C 658 streamer.

First Watt SIT-3, Job 250 Monos, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos. Absolute Audio Labs PCF 25 amp (improved First Watt F7 super clone)

Topping D90, RME Audio ADI-2 DAC FS, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES.

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

Welcome.

How do you like the M15?
    Aurender ACS10 w/Audioquest Diamond USB, Esoteric N05xd
    Mark Levinson #526, 534 & JBL 4367's
    Clearaudio Performance DC w/Maestro cart
    Clarus Concerto & their Crimson cables

HT: Marantz AV8003, Linn 5125, JBL SAM3ha, Revel s30,
    SVS PC13 Ultra
    Transparent, Analysis Plus & Tributaries. PS Audio filtering
    Sony XBR-75X940D & BDP
    Parasound P6, MBL 8006b, Artisan speakers/subwoofer

Thank you Peabody.
    The Bricasti M15 is amazing. The sound is clear and open , and also to the warm side. Huge soundstage. I like it and perfect with the Ktema ����
    ATB
    Michael Gravlund

Bricasti M12, Bricasti M15, Franco Serblin Ktema , Nuuk i7 with ROCK, Sotm SGD10 Switch, Dyrholm Cables Zodiac, Audioquest Vodka Ethernet , Tellerium Black Diamant Ethernet , Quadraspire X Reference, PS Audio P10. HOFA Acoustic , Vicoustic

Hi Michael and welcome to the forum , i dont do it in Danish as its preferred to only use English and i also like that.
    Flemming

Lumin X1
    Rotel Michi S5
    Focus Audio FS788

Inter connect : Nordost Tyr 2 ( 2 Meter )
    LS cable : Yter
    Power Cables : Nordost Frey 2 ( 2 Meter )
    Nordost QB8
    Fibercable for feeding the Lumin X1
    Rack : Finite Elemente Pagode

Hi Flemming
    thank you and I totally agree ����, have a nice weekend
    ATB
    Michael Gravlund

Do you sometime visit High-Performance ? because then we might meet without knowing it , as i occasionally come for a visit as i am from Odense , so not something i just do. Did listen to KEF Blade 2 last time i was there.
    Flemming

Lumin X1
    Rotel Michi S5
    Focus Audio FS788

Nordost QB8

Yes I do visit them as often as I can. Morten is a super guy and they give you a great service. I will be at their show in may at Frederiksdal. It is going be fantastic I am sure
    are you coming ?
    ATB
    Michael Gravlund

Yes i am planning to make it happen , to go to the show at Frederiksdal.
    Flemming

Lumin X1
    Rotel Michi S5
    Focus Audio FS788

Nordost QB8

Super Moderator

I hope you both have a great time at the show.
    Fleetwood Deville by Oswald Mills Audio, Vienna Acoustics Haydn Jubilee, Wharfedale Linton w/ stands, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M.

NAD C 658 streamer.

First Watt SIT-3, Job 250 Monos, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos. Absolute Audio Labs PCF 25 amp (improved First Watt F7 super clone)

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

Thank you Joe. Its not a big show a small dealer event but moved to a place where there is more space to show different set up as far as i have heard. I will see if i can make some photos and then i can report back if its good.
    Flemming

Lumin X1
    Rotel Michi S5
    Focus Audio FS788

Nordost QB8

Super Moderator

As long as you enjoy the event, that’s all that matters. If you gentlemen can meet up and have fun doing it, even better.

NAD C 658 streamer.

Yes that would be nice. Looking forward to see and hear what we are going to listen to.
    ATB
    Michael Gravlund

Welcome to the forum Michael.

I have the deepest respect for Danish engineering particularly in the field of electronics and audio and its great to see an increase in forum membership from there.
    Borresen Acoustics Loudspeakers, Borresen Model 01 Compact monitor loudspeakers with Ansuz Darkz T2s Supreme resonance control, Audio Video Manufaktur GmbH (AVM) Inspiration amplifier & streamer, Innuos Zen MKII music server, Ansuz Acoustics cables & accessories. Please visit my system thread hosted on Audioshark for more details. Disclosure: The author is materially connected to Ansuz, Aavik & Borresen Acoustics via friendship with an owner.

HI Michael,

i see see you have bricasti m12 and dyrholm cables. I have john’s x series and now I’m looking at m12. Have you made comparisons of m12 with other expensive dac/streamers? Or you went for a combo with the amps? If you did compare please share, possibly in a private message, you can do it in Danish if you like, I lived on Amager 10 years, so I know the language mvh Alex

Hi Alex
    I have sent you a PM :-)
    by the way .. on your Photo is it Airtight Monoblocks you got ;-)
    ATB
    Michael Gravlund

Yeps, I cannot affort them, but the home demo made me lose my sleep and my peace of mind is gone forever(((

Yeps, I cannot affort them at the moment, but the home demo made me lose my sleep and my peace of mind is gone forever(((

I just spent 10 days in Denmark. Lovely country and makes some killer audio as well. A visit to Peak Consult was a highlight. Pity i couldn't visit Vitus, Gryphon etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Howiebrou View Post
    I just spent 10 days in Denmark. Lovely country and makes some killer audio as well. A visit to Peak Consult was a highlight. Pity i couldn't visit Vitus, Gryphon etc.
    Great to hear you had a good time in our little peaceful country 😁👍🏼... Those brands are quite famous and Vitus I have heard myself. Really great amp
    ATB
    Michael Gravlund

Quote Originally Posted by Gravlund View Post
    Great to hear you had a good time in our little peaceful country ������... Those brands are quite famous and Vitus I have heard myself. Really great amp
    It was wonderful. We got lots of sunshine, some rain, the roads are the best i have driven on imho (although people drive quite slowly for Europe) and i loved the electric scooters in Copenhagen, although i know they are a little controversial.

Welcome to the forum neighbour

/ Marcus (Sweden) - Owner/Founder @ Perfect sense
    PERFECT SENSE
    www.perfect-sense.se

Showroom in Stockholm, Sweden | info@perfect-sense.se | 08 518 368 00 | Follow us on Facebook

AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

Greetings from Denmark