Classical Music Only | What You're Listening to Now, Or Very Recently | Any Mediums : - Page 119
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 119 of 122 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1220
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Classical Music Only | What You're Listening to Now, Or Very Recently | Any Mediums :

All three concertos are very good, but I really like the Schwantner. Isbin plays the daylights out of all of them!

DALI Epicon 2 speakers; SVS SB 13 Ultra subwoofer; Prima Luna Premium Dialogue HP integrated amp; Esoteric K-03 SACD/CD player; VPI Prime Signature/Ortofon Cadenza Bronze; Musical Surroundings Nova II phono stage; Sennheiser HD800S and MrSpeakers Aeon Flow (closed) headphones
    ~John~

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Classical Music Only | What You're Listening to Now, Or Very Recently | Any Mediums :

What kind of beer do you like to drink, neighbor?

My complete "listening to" log.

My HR Audio library.

Post Thanks / Like

My HR Audio library.

Post Thanks / Like

My HR Audio library.

Post Thanks / Like

This set arrived today--started with No.3. What a powerful performance and excellent sound.

DALI Epicon 2 speakers; SVS SB 13 Ultra subwoofer; Prima Luna Premium Dialogue HP integrated amp; Esoteric K-03 SACD/CD player; VPI Prime Signature/Ortofon Cadenza Bronze; Musical Surroundings Nova II phono stage; Sennheiser HD800S and MrSpeakers Aeon Flow (closed) headphones
    ~John~

Post Thanks / Like

Moved on to No.4--equally wonderful!

~John~

Post Thanks / Like

Superbly played and recorded.

~John~

Post Thanks / Like

My HR Audio library.

Post Thanks / Like

My HR Audio library.

Post Thanks / Like

A wonderful recording in every aspect.

~John~

11. Thanks NorthStar thanked for this post

Page 119 of 122 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 LastLast