MotoGP - Page 2
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: MotoGP

Post Thanks / Like

Re: MotoGP

I agree; the wheel-to-wheel racing is a thrill to watch. The simpler format (fewer laps, no tire change, etc.) really makes for an entertaining race where the riders can push flat out from start to finish. It really can't be argued that F1 is in the same league as far as race entertainment goes. I wish that weren't the case, but it is what it is.

The Isle of Man race is absolutely insane. There isn't really another way to describe it. The video footage of people right alongside the road is something that needs to be seen to be believed.

Quote Originally Posted by Swisstrips View Post
    Some of the best racing hands down!!! Just Insane. I get butterflies watching some of the views they show.

Isle of Man is right around the corner. THAT is even more ridiculous. I don’t think there is another motor sport that comes close to Isle of Man

Used to ride FZR’s yrs back.

Formula 1 used to be fun to watch
    Sean

Oppo 203, Lumin D2, McIntosh MA252, Magico A3, Shunyata Venom PC/IC/SC, APC H15

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AJ Soundfield View Post
    Cool. I watch every race
    I lost every race , ATT knows how to ruin and ruin Direct TV they did ....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Swisstrips View Post
    Some of the best racing hands down!!! Just Insane. I get butterflies watching some of the views they show.

Isle of Man is right around the corner. THAT is even more ridiculous. I donít think there is another motor sport that comes close to Isle of Man

Used to ride FZRís yrs back.

Formula 1 used to be fun to watch
    F1 used to he real racing, Now its Faux1

4. Likes Swisstrips liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Comparing suberbikes vs F1 isn't really fair and I'm sure there are endless comparo's/discussion elsewhere. I totally respect the talent needed for basically all motor sports, but as was stated, the entertainment factor plays a significant role - obviously.

However, the physics at 220mph on a bike isn't even remotely close to that of a car. Both awesome for sure, but really no words IMHO. Just another level.
    Main: High end Win10 wkst (headless) running lifetime ROON server w/HQP > Fiber Switch > QNAP NAS > Fiber to SONORE OM > mU > sbooster USB vbus2 > Lampi Lite7 > Atma-Sphere MP-3 Mk3.3 Pre > Pass XA100.5 Mono's > Revel Ultima Studio2 (GAIA footers) with Dual PSA X15 sealed subs
    ROON Controller > HP 2in1
    Components on custom roller bearings + compression springs
    Cables > Wireworld Platinum / Analysis Plus / Gotham / AQ

Office: Win10 wkst with Spotify or ROON controller > VDAC-II > VLINK 192 > Yamaha RX integrated > Polk audio signature Monitors >12" sub

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2