Music streaming service for LG smart TVs... - Page 2
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Music streaming service for LG smart TVs...

That's where they are actually made so who knows. I am afraid though that you are going to have to spend the $40 and buy a Chromecast Audio to connect directly to the receiver.
    Main - JVC QL-Y7/Denon Dl-301 Mk II, Gold Note PH-10, Nuprime CDT-8, Teac Reference NT-505, PS Audio DirectStream DAC w/Bridge II, Audia Flight FL Three S, Reynaud Abscissa Jubilee, (2) Rythmik F12SE, Dueland IC's, Triode Wire Labs SC & PC's, Equi=Core 1800, PI Audio Uberbuss, Timbernation rack

Family Room - Oppo UDP-203, Auralic Aries, W4S Recovery with iPower, Nuprime DAC-10, Mivera Purepower, Nola KO's, (2) Rythmik F-12G, Audio Sensibility SC & IC's, Neotech PC's, SurgeX SA-1810

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, that's what I'll do if the one I ordered doesn't work. They don't seem difficult to find...so far.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bluegrassphile View Post
    Still waiting on it. I'm embarrassed to admit this, but, I didn't notice until after I ordered it from Ebay...it's coming from China! Supposed to be here around April 28 to April 30. For $12.47 I couldn't get hurt too bad. Wonder if it will be counterfeit?
    Assume everything is made in China and you will be right 99% of the time.
    Technics SP-10MKII table in custom plinth with custom power supply made by Peter Noerbaek of PBN, SME 312s arm, SME 3012R arn, Dynavector XV-1s cartridge, Lyra Etna SL cartridge, Zesto Andros 1.2 phono stage, Otari MX-55 2 track R2R, Ampex 350 tape repros, Roon Nucleus Plus music server, PS Audio DSJ DAC, ARC Ref 6, ARC Ref 75 with KT-150s, JBL 4345 speakers, Viero Equilibro Level 3 speaker cables, pair of Definitive Technology Ref subs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2