A Leap of Faith, sort of, thanks to Paul Yoo - The MISHO MYRONOV TUBE WOODENAMP and PREAMP! - Page 8
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
    Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

A Leap of Faith, sort of, thanks to Paul Yoo - The MISHO MYRONOV TUBE WOODENAMP and PREAMP!

Hi Misho,

I certainly hope our members are smart enough to realize this but thank you so much for reminding us.

You and your gear are costing me too much sleep. But I love it. I am absolutely hooked on my Wooden combo. Thank you very much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Joe

Misho Myronov Wooden Amp and Wooden preamp, Valvet E2, Avantgarde Duo XD, McIntosh MC303, First Watt SIT-3, Luxman MQ-300, Job INTegrated, Cary 300B SE, Klipsch RP-160M, Klipsch RB-75, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES, ASL Wave monos, Kimber Kables, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables, Burmester 948, Linear Tube Audio MZ2, Bricasti M1SE, Naim Supernait 2, Lumin U1 mini, McIntosh MCLK12

Post Thanks / Like

Re: A Leap of Faith, sort of, thanks to Paul Yoo - The MISHO MYRONOV TUBE WOODENAMP and PREAMP!

Joe. Iím still shaking my head how great they are. They produce the music just music. No artificial flavour added .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Paul

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: A Leap of Faith, sort of, thanks to Paul Yoo - The MISHO MYRONOV TUBE WOODENAMP and PREAMP!

I’m listening now and so very happy. Game changing gear.
    Joe

Misho Myronov Wooden Amp and Wooden preamp, Valvet E2, Avantgarde Duo XD, McIntosh MC303, First Watt SIT-3, Luxman MQ-300, Job INTegrated, Cary 300B SE, Klipsch RP-160M, Klipsch RB-75, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES, ASL Wave monos, Kimber Kables, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables, Burmester 948, Linear Tube Audio MZ2, Bricasti M1SE, Naim Supernait 2, Lumin U1 mini, McIntosh MCLK12

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joeinid View Post
    Paul turned me onto the MISHO MYRONOV TUBE WOODENAMP for my Avantgarde Duo XD.

I bought both the preamp and amp from Misho in Bulgaria.

All I can say is wow.The combo is incredible. Dead silent, ZERO hum, wonderful vocals, huge 3D and big sound stage size.

So far, I dare say the best tube combo for my AG Duo and "only" 3.5 wpc.

Attachment 25328

Attachment 25330

Attachment 25329
    Hi Joe
    Congratulation with the Wooden amps. For many years I have been looking for Avantgarde Uno or Duo speakers. But always heard that finding the right amp was very impotant and hard to find. Then I found this thread and now I am again on the road to Avantgarde .... if I may ask.. do you use the Bricasti M1 together with the Wooden amps or do you only use turntable ?
    ATB
    Michael Gravlund

Bricasti M12, Bricasti M15, Franco Serblin Ktema , Dyrholm Cables Zodiac, Audioquest Vodka Ethernet , Tellerium Black Diamant Ethernet , Quadraspire X Reference, PS Audio P10. HOFA Acoustic , Vicoustic

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Joe
    I am getting hooked for those Wooden Amps after have reading this thread ����
    which cables do you use for interconnects and speaker cables ? And what kind of cables will you suggest ? To the warm side or neutral
    ATB
    Michael Gravlund

Bricasti M12, Bricasti M15, Franco Serblin Ktema , Dyrholm Cables Zodiac, Audioquest Vodka Ethernet , Tellerium Black Diamant Ethernet , Quadraspire X Reference, PS Audio P10. HOFA Acoustic , Vicoustic

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello Michael,

The Misho Wooden combo is absolutely wonderful.

My friend Paul and I are using Belden 8402 interconnects, he is using Duelund speaker cables and I am using Audioquest Rocket 88 for now. For my taste, cables on the warmer side of neutral work best.

I have a pair of Cardas Clear RCA that I plan on trying between the amp and preamp.
    Joe

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gravlund View Post
    Hi Joe
    Congratulation with the Wooden amps. For many years I have been looking for Avantgarde Uno or Duo speakers. But always heard that finding the right amp was very impotant and hard to find. Then I found this thread and now I am again on the road to Avantgarde .... if I may ask.. do you use the Bricasti M1 together with the Wooden amps or do you only use turntable ?
    I have vinyl but no turntable. I am too lazy

I am using the Bricasti M1SE with a Lumin U1mini as well as a modified Sonus via RCA SPDIF.
    Joe

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds great��. I think I will have to change my hole system and start all over if I go the Avantgarde way ☺️
    ATB
    Michael Gravlund

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Misho
    Would it be okay to connect the Wooden Amps to a powerconditioner ? For now I am using a PS Audio P10
    ATB
    Michael Gravlund

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

A Leap of Faith, sort of, thanks to Paul Yoo - The MISHO MYRONOV TUBE WOODENAMP and PREAMP!

I think as long as you are not exceeding the total power delivery of the power conditioner, I am sure itís fine. I would think the amp/preamp combo consumes maybe a few hundred watts at most.

The beauty of my Misho Wooden combo is the power output is not astronomical, still feels and sounds powerful yet oh so musical and very natural.

The amp is 3.5wpc and the combo is perfectly setup for Avantgarde and high efficiency speakers. They are dead quiet, no hum whatsoever, have very natural vocals, depth, layering and tremendous 3D. Itís truly a marriage made in heaven.
    Last edited by joeinid; April 27, 2019 at 10:10 PM.
    Joe

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8