A Leap of Faith, sort of, thanks to Paul Yoo - The MISHO MYRONOV TUBE WOODENAMP and PREAMP! - Page 11
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: A Leap of Faith, sort of, thanks to Paul Yoo - The MISHO MYRONOV TUBE WOODENAMP and PREAMP!

Quote Originally Posted by joeinid View Post
    Iíll try and move it when I have time. You could always start a new thread in the meantime.

I'll probably start one after receiving the preamp.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: A Leap of Faith, sort of, thanks to Paul Yoo - The MISHO MYRONOV TUBE WOODENAMP and PREAMP!

Done!

Quote Originally Posted by adamaley View Post

I'll probably start one after receiving the preamp.
    Joe

Misho Myronov Wooden Amp and Wooden preamp, AkitikA GT-102 power amplifier, Valvet E2, Avantgarde Duo XD, McIntosh MC303, First Watt SIT-3, Luxman MQ-300, Job INTegrated, Job 250 Monos, Cary 300B SE, Klipsch RP-160M, Klipsch RB-75, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES, ASL Wave monos, Kimber Kables, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables, Burmester 948, Linear Tube Audio MZ2, Bricasti M1SE, Naim Supernait 2, Lumin U1 mini, McIntosh MCLK12, Conrad Johnson GAT2, Pass Labs XA25.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

I've been asked several times about new preamp delivery.

When do you expect yours adamaley?

I've officially joined the waiting list for the next batch of WoodenPreamps. I'm very excited. As an aside, will it be possible to move this thread to the preamp forum - I feel it gets lost in the woods being in the Vacuum tube section?
    Joe

Misho Myronov Wooden Amp and Wooden preamp, AkitikA GT-102 power amplifier, Valvet E2, Avantgarde Duo XD, McIntosh MC303, First Watt SIT-3, Luxman MQ-300, Job INTegrated, Job 250 Monos, Cary 300B SE, Klipsch RP-160M, Klipsch RB-75, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES, ASL Wave monos, Kimber Kables, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables, Burmester 948, Linear Tube Audio MZ2, Bricasti M1SE, Naim Supernait 2, Lumin U1 mini, McIntosh MCLK12, Conrad Johnson GAT2, Pass Labs XA25.

Post Thanks / Like

According to Michael, preamp should be ready by July.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Excellent!

According to Michael, preamp should be ready by July.
    Joe

Post Thanks / Like

Hello guys!
    Thank you for your interest!
    I'm running now a production of a few sets of the pre amps and amps, expect it to be ready in July. It will be the last amps for this year, please understand me right - I have a lot of other projects I need to work on.

So, while a usual time frames to make an amp is around month and a half, this time it took a bit longer - since I'm working on a few complete sets, dividing different production stages - wood working, transformer making, assembling, etc.
    Once I will done with the wooden work - no more orders for 2019 will be accepted.

7. Likes Paul liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Audio-Antiquary View Post
    Hello guys!
    Thank you for your interest!
    I'm running now a production of a few sets of the pre amps and amps, expect it to be ready in July. It will be the last amps for this year, please understand me right - I have a lot of other projects I need to work on.

So, while a usual time frames to make an amp is around month and a half, this time it took a bit longer - since I'm working on a few complete sets, dividing different production stages - wood working, transformer making, assembling, etc.
    Once I will done with the wooden work - no more orders for 2019 will be accepted.
    Misho. Iím so glad I found you. Itís a hidden gem. The best purchase I ever made with Avantgarde speakers. I no longer in the market for more audio gear. I canít believe I just said that !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Paul

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

I’m afraid Paul means what he says this time.
    Joe

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11