Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.

Thread: LDMS Server

LDMS Server

Copied my post from other forum not to type twice..

I would assume huge majority of the population strolling around this forum has never heard about this music server but on the other hand, I for certain know that several of the esteemed members of the forum heard it and also posses it in their systems. Also LDMS as a brand has been participating quite intensively on the HiFi shows last year (Munich, Zurich, Athens, UK) so consumers are slowly but surely getting to know them. I've been introduced to Lukas when I jumped into LampizatOr ship and since we've been quite a lot in contact as he's been a really valuable source of help HiFi wise in general and of course digital source wise.

Having Auralic Aries Femto for quite some time I started to feel that this part of the chain is becoming a weak link and that it is the right time to move fw. Having a chance to hear the LDMS in
    @christoph
    system during one of our sessions last autumn, I made a decision to order LDMS with dedicated LPS.
    Order was made primarily due to liking of what I've heard and secondly due to the fantastic post sales service he is offering (confirmed from several sides who already use LDMS).
    After a long cold winter and with the spring finally coming, last Wednesday Lukas arrived to my place for a nice HiFi weekend with several other guys which was planned for months in advance and installed the long awaiting top model of his server. Entire process of installation went silk smooth - basically plug and play - installed the Roon on my tablet and voila - we've been in business and we could begin with listening sessions.
    Before I jump to that, tech spec of the server I don't know and I did not ask - the only thing I know is that it can up sample if needed to DSD512 without any issue. It's Win16 Server based which is of course hard core moded for audio playback and the big portion of the secret sauce is there.
    Sound wise honestly everything is just so much better that it's kind of difficult to describe or maybe just saying "so much better" explains it all. Dynamics, conveying of the emotions, soundstage, musician pinpointing, stage as a whole, decay, bass tightness and extension,... you name it - the improvement is there and not by small margin but rather significant.
    Maybe things should improve further with some burn in but even if they stay as they are now I'm a super happy customer/owner of LDMS.

Thanks a lot Lukas!

Few pictures of the system with LDMS

Attached Images Attached Images
    LS: Vienna Acoustics Klimt "The Music"
    PowerAmp: Nagra VPA
    PreAmp: Tobian Soundsystems SC12
    DAC: LampizatOr Horizon
    Server: LDMS Maximus Music Server
    CDT: CH Precison D1
    Switch: Edison Creation Silent OCXO Extreme, FiberBox
    Power: LampizatOr Kraftwerk 10
    Cabling: Signal Projects loom

Re: LDMS Server

I have been building servers for some 7 years back long enough to be in the dark ages
    pre any thought of servers built for the purpose. It was simple build it fast build it with what ever was the big thing anyone was talking about but
    back then and even now CPA was the place to hang. And anyone who did any programming were above god himself.
    Well gods get replaced too it digital audio.
    So some 5 years ago I found out about two people
    who in my world began the audio nirvana we are in
    one is a man named Paul pang the other is audio Phil
    One man made the many tweaks that still apply even today
    the second is the one god left standing after many years of godly killings
    he was the programmer. The man who actually made the mods some use now.

Now the man golum speaks of is both of the past giants in one
    he is the godly programmer and the nerd in tweaking to perfection

Anyone who tweaks like me knows there's a fine balance in making it better and making it worse as we apply layers of therm.

This man has helped me reach levels I never could without him.
    He is a tech in power , and programming as well a very meticulous builder
    me I make it work get the cover on lol. He makes it look great in and out. Then does what no one else does he uses parts he makes and software he writes.
    He uses an OS most all run from as it's very technical. But the rewards are amazing. A must hear. Many severs have there own sound and tweaks that make it so
    but he makes servers that can sound as needed and he can make the changes remotely even after its setup and playing. No one does this.
    For any one who wants to hear one come see me on nyc
    or email him the man is way below the ultra high players Cost.
    A honest audio builder who loves great sound and knows how to make it so in in your system
    this is pc we all need and never get.
    TUBEZATOR

preamp ML26
    amps ML No.33
    Infinity IRS-V speakers with Xover redone by Arie Nudell.

Hi Golum, thanks for drawing our attention to the LDMS server. Have you any idea how it might compare with other highly regarded digital sources such as Pink Faun, 432 Evo, SMG Evo/Extreme and Fidata?
    UK audio dealer for: Mola Mola, Cube Audio, Boenicke, Lumin, Fidata, Sablon, SteinMusic, Ingress www.toetapaudio.com

Quote Originally Posted by alto View Post
    Hi Golum, thanks for drawing our attention to the LDMS server. Have you any idea how it might compare with other highly regarded digital sources such as Pink Faun, 432 Evo, SMG Evo/Extreme and Fidata?
    Hi! I honestly can not answer your question directly as i jumped from Auralic femto directly to LDMS and it was day/night diff. Since, it works without a glitch and I’m still amazed with SQ. On other forums you have experiance with LDMS from the guy/s having systems costing many more figures than mine using LDMS with great results. Anyhow fantastic personal engagement from the guy pre and post sales so he has my full endorsement also in that regard.

Cheers,
    G

Quote Originally Posted by Golum View Post
    Hi! I honestly can not answer your question directly as i jumped from Auralic femto directly to LDMS and it was day/night diff. Since, it works without a glitch and I’m still amazed with SQ. On other forums you have experiance with LDMS from the guy/s having systems costing many more figures than mine using LDMS with great results. Anyhow fantastic personal engagement from the guy pre and post sales so he has my full endorsement also in that regard.

Cheers,
    G
    Hi,how does your server compare to your cd transport?
    I m asking the question cause i m browsing for a new server and my last experience comparing my cheap denon transport with aurender n10 is leaving me perplexe!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don’t know - i never turn it on...just zero motivation to do so as this combo is amazing good and super convenient. Can’t shuffle with CDs anymore.

Don’t know - i never turn it on...just zero motivation to do so as this combo is amazing good and super convenient. Can’t shuffle with CDs anymore.
    Will be interesting for you to a/b them.
    My denon bought 25 years ago ised as transport smashed n10 in a blink of eye!
    Dcs nb was good though!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hello maybe I can help
    the LMDS is a custom made server in that it can have many forms from one of to three.
    It can be Linux like mist if the models you asked about.
    Only SGM is windows. Except they use a typical win 10 OS that they strip down
    the issue here is windows 10 is loaded with too many running background applications
    now I know it's claimed this is fixed. It's not many applications Are imbedded in needed applications. Best you get is shutting down most but not all.
    Lastly win 10 works very well but does not have the sound of win servers. I know this as I make my own servers and have a 6 boot up OS setup to swap from one to another keeping all the same.
    Next Linux it's very stable but lacks good note decay and while some settings / cables / tube rolls / etc help none correct the needed time to make it analog sounding and musical.
    Linux does good so the many products that use it do at first show details that some lesser servers don't have. But over time this can grow to be thin sounding and once you hear a well made windows server it's tough to go back.

It's not that many servers are not better then others it's that a LMDS one has virtues none I know of do.

Lastly price is more then just competitive it's cheaper when you consider it's all upgradable and some can be over the web services he employs in his all proprietary OS implementation

simply put I seriously doubt any server made is above it. I do feel some like SGM can also be very good sounding as well.
    also a simple usb CD player can be used to rip or play cds as well.
    TUBEZATOR

preamp ML26
    amps ML No.33

The equipment is important, so is the software. Maybe even more so. Therefore LDMS versus SGM?

With LDMS what is the playback software being used? Can Roon be used with it? How about HQPlayer. For many of us that have tried and love the Roon to HQPlayer playback path there is no other alternative. If it can not run this setup then we are not interested since the hardware and OS tweaking are important but without the proper playback software it will fall short.

SGM sounds like a well built custom Windows 10 machine designed around eliminating possible sources of noise, etc., that can interfere with your music. But, most importantly, it is designed to utilize HQPlayer and Roon. I am concerned that their website does not clearly show pricing, etc. Upon research I find that the machine is going to run in the $16,000 range.

This seems ridiculously high for what is essentially a custom built computer (arguably a top notch one).
    McIntosh C49, MC152, MR85, R778 | T+A DAC 8 DSD | KEF LS50 Meta w/S2, KC62 (x2) | Rega RP8, Ania Pro, NEO PSU | Technics SL-1500C | Audio Technica VM750ML | Hexmat Eclipse, Yellow Bird, Molekula, Molekula Mini | Pro-Ject VC-E | Falcon NW PC Server (Roon Core & HQPlayer) | Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Roon Controller) | Wyred 4 Sound ISO Recovery, DC Recovery | Abyss Diana Phi | Schiit Jotunheim 2 | Astell&Kern SE200 | Oppo BDP105

“One of the great challenges in life is knowing enough to think you're right but not enough to know you're wrong”
    "You can't use reason to convince anyone out of an argument that they didn't use reason to get into"
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

The LDMS can be configured for all you ask about
    it can even be multi boot configured so
    Linux or win 10 or win sever is on the same Machine
    i own Own many versions of them.
    While noise is important there is many levels to be setup well to achieve great sound
    roon is cpu heavy so it alone puts a big burden on a one pc setup
    So if it's the combo you want he has setups to handle this.
    For me J river is best it cpu light and has the least invasive software sound
    my tower has 4 mainboards inside
    I can go from one of to two pcs
    min addition I can boot up into various OS as well
    now you may ask why ?? It's coz I can then evaluate all setups being sold
    this is how I can post of how each sounds to a point
    i think SGM makes a very well made product
    but st it's price point it should have more Variances to pick from.
    The LDMS has a level of tech I doubt any servers made can get near
    how I know is I help him do trials I can't begin to tell you how many hours are into his units
    but I can say every idea , concept , OS and playback ideals have been tried by me with him.
    Just the nas Alone a cust linux Version of sinology can have all you asked for inside
    in short anything you or anyone needs can be met and exceeded in sound.
    I hope this helps all reading this.
    TUBEZATOR

preamp ML26
    amps ML No.33

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Myers View Post
    The equipment is important, so is the software. Maybe even more so. Therefore LDMS versus SGM?

With LDMS what is the playback software being used? Can Roon be used with it? How about HQPlayer. For many of us that have tried and love the Roon to HQPlayer playback path there is no other alternative. If it can not run this setup then we are not interested since the hardware and OS tweaking are important but without the proper playback software it will fall short.

SGM sounds like a well built custom Windows 10 machine designed around eliminating possible sources of noise, etc., that can interfere with your music. But, most importantly, it is designed to utilize HQPlayer and Roon. I am concerned that their website does not clearly show pricing, etc. Upon research I find that the machine is going to run in the $16,000 range.

This seems ridiculously high for what is essentially a custom built computer (arguably a top notch one).
    it can use Roon (which i use), HQplayer, Jriver, Audionirvana so in nutshell whatever player you decide you want to use. If needed upsamples without a glitch to DSD512 if you believe you will gain anything (i use native playback). BTW all others with similar and higher price tags are essentially computers...

That is pretty much my point. They are all, in essence, computers. Therefore customizing to fanless cooling, quality power, SSDs, etc., etc. Cleaning the unnecessary stuff out of the OS, etc... and honestly, if you have enough resources in the machine who cares if there are a couple apps that load with the OS, honestly.

I do not believe that Roon is that resource intensive but I do know that HQPlayer is. However HQPlayer can utilizes all the extra cores and can utilizes the Cuda Cores in Nvidia cards. My Tiki is a few years old but still has no problems, what-so-ever up-sampling everything to 512/48 (24.6 MHz).

I truly do not understand, even with all the extras put in, how they can justify $16,000 for in essence a computer. And not even cutting edge at that.

I understand the upgraded cooling, cases, etc., which certain cost some, however I simply do not understand the $16,000 price tag. It is almost like they are taking advantage of some people's fear of computers.
    McIntosh C49, MC152, MR85, R778 | T+A DAC 8 DSD | KEF LS50 Meta w/S2, KC62 (x2) | Rega RP8, Ania Pro, NEO PSU | Technics SL-1500C | Audio Technica VM750ML | Hexmat Eclipse, Yellow Bird, Molekula, Molekula Mini | Pro-Ject VC-E | Falcon NW PC Server (Roon Core & HQPlayer) | Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Roon Controller) | Wyred 4 Sound ISO Recovery, DC Recovery | Abyss Diana Phi | Schiit Jotunheim 2 | Astell&Kern SE200 | Oppo BDP105

“One of the great challenges in life is knowing enough to think you're right but not enough to know you're wrong”
    "You can't use reason to convince anyone out of an argument that they didn't use reason to get into"
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

I would agree about the $16K price. There is only so much you can do with a computer server in regards to power supply, case, SSDs, stripped down operating system, etc. I think somebody will buy a $16K Windows server for audio, but it won’t be me.
    MAIN SYSTEM - SST Ambrosia 2000 Second Edition Preamp, SST Son of Ampzilla II Amp, PS Audio Directstream DAC w/Bridge II, PS Audio Directstream Memory Player, PS Audio P3 Power Plant, Focal Sopra No. 1 Speakers, ELAC 3070 Sub, Roon Nucleus w/8TB SSD storage

HOME OFFICE SYSTEM - HiFi Rose RS250, KEF LS50W Nocturne Speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Projectman View Post
    I would agree about the $16K price. There is only so much you can do with a computer server in regards to power supply, case, SSDs, stripped down operating system, etc. I think somebody will buy a $16K Windows server for audio, but it won’t be me.
    Guys lets be realistic as in this game we are, prices skyrocketed and many things are just out of this world priced - you won’t pay 16k for server but you would pay 130k for DAC or 15/20k for one cable, or 150k for amp or 500k for speakers, etc., etc.,...and by you i for sure don’t mean you personally at all, but audiophiles as such...so looking from wider perspective 16k for server in which significant amount of time in R&D SW and HW wise was invested and on top ask no question post sales support provided with all future tweaks to be deployed without charging for them is sort of OK. If anybody can deploy/develop this kind of performance in DIY manner why not, even great for them, and ii envy those guys as i can’t...
    Just to sum up - each merchandise has its own buyer and the same goes for the LDMS, for the 500k speakers, 150k amps, etc...crazy hobby this is..

That is pretty much my point. They are all, in essence, computers. Therefore customizing to fanless cooling, quality power, SSDs, etc., etc. Cleaning the unnecessary stuff out of the OS, etc... and honestly, if you have enough resources in the machine who cares if there are a couple apps that load with the OS, honestly.

I do not believe that Roon is that resource intensive but I do know that HQPlayer is. However HQPlayer can utilizes all the extra cores and can utilizes the Cuda Cores in Nvidia cards. My Tiki is a few years old but still has no problems, what-so-ever up-sampling everything to 512/48 (24.6 MHz).

I truly do not understand, even with all the extras put in, how they can justify $16,000 for in essence a computer. And not even cutting edge at that.

I understand the upgraded cooling, cases, etc., which certain cost some, however I simply do not understand the $16,000 price tag. It is almost like they are taking advantage of some people's fear of computers.
    Good morning
    randy to help clarify a few statements you make
    Roon is very cpu intensive always regardless of upsample or not
    it load all of your library's data into your memory so in my case
    as I have about 32 TB of music I need 16gig of memory min
    to understand how resources that are used for non audio processes is to why most digital sounds as it does. To shut down is to be closer to analog.
    You can task MNG to see how much resources are being used

off loading in cuda I have tried this it simply kills the sound but I know some may not care or hear it. In fact even miskuss does not care lol. I have argued many times with him

I'm not a fan of upsample over all but do here some benefits overs sone bad too.
    Lastly price this I can get bit you must consider how many gets sold
    how many hours is put into making them including research as well.
    Hi end audio is expensive and in many ways the end does not justify the means but for those who can pick out the correct items to use gives us the best sound.

The LDMS server is used in the below visit
    TUBEZATOR

preamp ML26
    amps ML No.33

TUBEZATOR

preamp ML26
    amps ML No.33

Audioshark

Guys lets be realistic as in this game we are, prices skyrocketed and many things are just out of this world priced - you won’t pay 16k for server but you would pay 130k for DAC or 15/20k for one cable, or 150k for amp or 500k for speakers, etc., etc.,...and by you i for sure don’t mean you personally at all, but audiophiles as such...so looking from wider perspective 16k for server in which significant amount of time in R&D SW and HW wise was invested and on top ask no question post sales support provided with all future tweaks to be deployed without charging for them is sort of OK. If anybody can deploy/develop this kind of performance in DIY manner why not, even great for them, and ii envy those guys as i can’t...
    Just to sum up - each merchandise has its own buyer and the same goes for the LDMS, for the 500k speakers, 150k amps, etc...crazy hobby this is..
    There are more expensive servers than that too.
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

Audioshark

Copied my post from other forum not to type twice..

I would assume huge majority of the population strolling around this forum has never heard about this music server but on the other hand, I for certain know that several of the esteemed members of the forum heard it and also posses it in their systems. Also LDMS as a brand has been participating quite intensively on the HiFi shows last year (Munich, Zurich, Athens, UK) so consumers are slowly but surely getting to know them. I've been introduced to Lukas when I jumped into LampizatOr ship and since we've been quite a lot in contact as he's been a really valuable source of help HiFi wise in general and of course digital source wise.

Having Auralic Aries Femto for quite some time I started to feel that this part of the chain is becoming a weak link and that it is the right time to move fw. Having a chance to hear the LDMS in
    @christoph
    system during one of our sessions last autumn, I made a decision to order LDMS with dedicated LPS.
    Order was made primarily due to liking of what I've heard and secondly due to the fantastic post sales service he is offering (confirmed from several sides who already use LDMS).
    After a long cold winter and with the spring finally coming, last Wednesday Lukas arrived to my place for a nice HiFi weekend with several other guys which was planned for months in advance and installed the long awaiting top model of his server. Entire process of installation went silk smooth - basically plug and play - installed the Roon on my tablet and voila - we've been in business and we could begin with listening sessions.
    Before I jump to that, tech spec of the server I don't know and I did not ask - the only thing I know is that it can up sample if needed to DSD512 without any issue. It's Win16 Server based which is of course hard core moded for audio playback and the big portion of the secret sauce is there.
    Sound wise honestly everything is just so much better that it's kind of difficult to describe or maybe just saying "so much better" explains it all. Dynamics, conveying of the emotions, soundstage, musician pinpointing, stage as a whole, decay, bass tightness and extension,... you name it - the improvement is there and not by small margin but rather significant.
    Maybe things should improve further with some burn in but even if they stay as they are now I'm a super happy customer/owner of LDMS.

Thanks a lot Lukas!

Few pictures of the system with LDMS

Congrats! Did you ever compare it to this one:

http://soundgalleries.com/product/sgm-evo/
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    There are more expensive servers than that too.
    Fully agree...and of course cheaper ones, so you get what you believe is the best for you.
    SGM wise - I did not try it out - LDMS i had a chance to see & try, to speak with the “creator” and as I loved what i saw and heard that was it. SGM i even don’t know where to demo in CH so not really an option for me.

You know what... never mind...

deleted

People don't want to hear the truth and in this hobby especially. Enjoy the $16,000 computer; I will enjoy my $3000 one knowing full well that I have customized mine to do just as good of a job.

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

You know what... never mind...

deleted

People don't want to hear the truth and in this hobby especially. Enjoy the $16,000 computer; I will enjoy my $3000 one knowing full well that I have customized mine to do just as good of a job.
    Randy don't get upset there is plenty of money at play. After all this is a hobby that many love off of maybe not you or I.
    And don't let anyone allow you to feel yours is not good. I hope my comments were not offensive I'm a very honest man who gets kicked for it.
    TUBEZATOR

preamp ML26
    amps ML No.33

Lol that has escalated quickly , 16k is for two box setup with 32tb library , dont forget USA don't get to pay VAT so it would be 20% less ...

there are many filters and OS tweaks in all these top tier servers. The most radical is Mem Player with proprietary jitter and clock mapping apps. SGM is a hardware beast like Lampi SK. Dont know much about Innuous...but all these top servers have something exciting about them.
    NORMAN
    Custom PC with Memory Player Software Suite/ Modded Denon CD transport>Lampi GG1 (and sometimes PACIFIC) DHT tube Dac> Rowen 850W Isolating Transformer/ Rowen SS Preamp and PA1 monoblocs/Lampi Silk power cond. with Phase flipper> Heil AMT KITHARA & Syrinx in parallel hookup. Swiss cables (Reference line) for PC/interconnects and speaker cables. Goldmund Sweetcord PC. FTA Callisto unpowered USB cable. Basic analog: vintage Lenco L78 TT with Rowen mat, Denon MM cart, iFi iPhono2 with 15v Hynes SR3 LPSU. Synology 12 TB NAS. 2nd system:KenWin Bluetooth speaker 3rd system TBI Millemnium amp with Aulos speakers and SB Duo hookup.

Quote Originally Posted by Alrainbow View Post
    Randy don't get upset there is plenty of money at play. After all this is a hobby that many love off of maybe not you or I.
    And don't let anyone allow you to feel yours is not good. I hope my comments were not offensive I'm a very honest man who gets kicked for it.
    Not at all... I don't get upset when someone pays $100k for an amp ... so why should I care if people pay $16k for a computer. Yes, I understand there are plenty of fantastic tweaks in these machines...

People that I know think I am crazy paying the money for a Falcon laptop when I could get similar for less from other brands. But no one builds as good as Falcon so to me it is worth it. But the difference is a grand or two, not ten or more thousand. I am also sure it is a matter of prospective. I think I do well, by many people's standards really well, but I do have to be careful what I spend. I guess if money did not matter I might get one of these machines just because ....

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

LDMS Server