Shunyata Denali 2000T Close Out Special - Page 4
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shunyata Denali 2000T Close Out Special

Quote Originally Posted by HELLO777 View Post
    I will got the answer by myself upcoming, cos i have already ordered another Denali 2000t. Thanks all for your feedback!
    Apologies, I overlooked your question. Yes, one each Denali 2000/T for each amplifier usually sounds better, especially if you have two separate AC power lines to feed them. Just make sure that you use a good (large gauge) cable.
    Caelin Gabriel
    President
    Shunyata Research

http://shunyata.com

Post Thanks / Like

Caelin: I enjoy the use of a Shunyata 2000/T for my mono block amps. Curious as to the optimal use of the single CGS feature (Chassis Grounding System) on the 2000/T.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by dbk007 View Post
    Caelin: I enjoy the use of a Shunyata 2000/T for my mono block amps. Curious as to the optimal use of the single CGS feature (Chassis Grounding System) on the 2000/T.
    Joe

Avantgarde Duo XD, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M, JBL 590.

Job INTegrated, Naim Supernait 2 w/ HiCap-DR.

Conrad Johnson GAT2, Wyred 4 Sound STP-SE Stage 2, Misho Myronov Wooden pre, Linear Tube Audio MZ2.

Misho Myronov Wooden amp, First Watt SIT-3 (X2), Luxman MQ-300, Job 250 Monos, Valvet E2se, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos.

Lumin U1 mini, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES, Audio Mirror Tubadour III NOS R2R Tube Dac w/ upgrades.

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dbk007 View Post
    The Denali D2000/t was designed to be used with the Denali D6000/T. The D6/T would be used to power the source equipment while the D2/T would power the amplifier(s). This would usually mean that you are using two different dedicated mains circuits. Using two or more dedicated circuits to power a single audio system can introduce ground loop problems. (FYI: you should always install multiple dedicated lines using the same wire type and gauge size and physical lengths for the circuits). Connect the ground terminal of the D6/T to the ground terminal of the D2/T. This helps to eliminate the ground voltage potential differences that may be present between the two different circuits.
    Caelin Gabriel
    President
    Shunyata Research

http://shunyata.com

5. Likes Puma Cat liked this post

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4