Issue with Raidho C1.2 - Page 4
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Post Thanks / Like

Issue with Raidho C1.2

I'm not sure if you mentioned it before in this thread, but what average SPL (from say, you're listening position) do you generally listen?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Issue with Raidho C1.2

This scenario is very tricky to resolve- especially if the fault is not caused by owner finger troubles.

My gut tells me you need to replace the amp. The last thing you want is to be told everything is 100% and then you have a guest who brought along expensive speakers and your system then sends the speakers to audio heaven or hell.

Replace, replace....and if need be downgrade to reduce your risk.

Regards,

Jozua

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MikeCh View Post
    I'm not sure if you mentioned it before in this thread, but what average SPL (from say, you're listening position) do you generally listen?
    Hi no I donít think I did. Generally itís around the 80db - 85db for a proper session. The room pressurises quite low as itís not that big.

Again Iíve had these speakers for a few years with no problems, so Iíd find it hard to believe a tweeter blew twice due to being too loud.

This may open up another can of worms, but with SAM profile switched on to 100% and at this Calumís, the Raidho woofers would pop a lot. With SAM set to zero (but still on) there is no popping. Here I think itís a fault of SAM on these speakers which Iíve also emailed Devialet on in the past.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

What a nasty problem! My bet is that the guilt belongs to SAM. Turn it off!
    Triangle Magellan Cello II < AudioQuest Everest < BAT VK-655SE < AudioQuest Hurricane High Current < AudioQuest NRG-10 < AudioQuest WEL Signature XLR < exaSound e32 DAC w UpTone JS-2 LPS < UpTone ISORegen w UltraCap LPS1.2 & USPCB A-B < AudioQuest Diamond USB < MacMini i5 w UpTone DC Conversion Kit, Samsung 860EVO 1TB SSD w Squeezelite & Logitech Media Server < Solid Tech Hybrid Platforms < Stillpoints Ultra SS < Omicron Harmonic Stabilizer & Gold SE < IsoTek Sigmas GII w Optimum EVO3 < Furutech FT-SWS < HiFi Tuning Supreme 3

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by johndoe21ro View Post
    What a nasty problem! My bet is that the guilt belongs to SAM. Turn it off!
    The above reminded me that some of these digital amps use a removable card. Please check if the data on the card is damaged ?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4