Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Qobuz...

Qobuz...

I recently subscribed to Qobuz...just running it through my computer and computer sound system for now. No audio gear involved except for the computer monitor speakers.

Anyway, I can't figure out how to stream my selection/s? Qobuz just plays a sample of each song on the album instead of playing the album (or song) in it's entirety. How do I get Qobuz to stream an entire album? BTW, I've ripped my entire CD collection to iTunes. Is there a way to play those through Qobuz?

Re: Qobuz...

You are only going to get samples until you pick a subscription plan and enter a card number. They won't charge your card until your 30 days of free trial is up and you don't cancel.
    Main - JVC QL-Y7/Denon DL-301 Mk II, Gold Note PH-10, Jays CDT3 Mk3 , Auralic Aries G2.2, Holo May KTE, Supratek Cabernet, Kinki Studio EX-B7 monoblocks, Verity Audio Otello, (2) Rythmik F12SE, Audio Envy IC, SC & PC's, Triode Wire Lab PC's, Inakustik USB and I2S, (2) Puritan Audio Labs PSM-156 with Groundmaster City, Timbernation rack

Family Room - Oppo UDP-203, Auralic Aries, Aqua La Voce S3, Kinki Studio EX-M1+, Nola KO, (2) Rythmik F-12G, Wireworld SC & IC's, Neotech PC's, SurgeX SA-1810

Greenville, SC- Jays CDT2 Mk 3, Auralic Aries G1, Holo Spring 3 KTE, Supratek Chardonnay, Odyssey Audio Kismet Reference, Rosso Fiorentino Volterra 2, (2) RSL Speedwoofers, iFi Audio Power Station, Wireworld IC's, Inakustik USB and I2s, Triode Wire Lab SC, Triode Wire Lab PC's, Furutech NCF Clear Line, Timbernation rack.

As Jack indicated above, you must have a subscription to Qobuz in order to stream anything more than samples. I see that you indicated that you did subscribe to Qobuz, but perhaps the subscription process did not complete properly. Be sure you confirm that you are signed in before you start to try to stream the songs.

As far as playing your itunes songs, I don't believe the Qobuz interface has a way to do that. Maybe there is a Windows audio player that will combine sources of music files, including Qobuz, but I am unaware of one.
    McIntosh MA252, Lumin D2, Emotiva XPA 2 Gen 3, Polk Audio LSiM 705, Polk Audio LSiM 703, Oppo UDP 203, Polk Audio Signature S20

Yeah, I've already subscribed and paid for Qobuz. Maybe I'd better check and see if I'm logged in.

OK, got Qobuz working through my computer. I like it! Just wondering if there's a way to connect it to my HT set up? I'm using a Yamaha RX 765 receiver that's about 10 to 12 years old and not online. It's connected to a Samsung smart TV. Hoping maybe there's a way to perhaps go indirect through the smart TV, computer, computer network, WiFi, BlueTooth, etc.?

Does your smart tv have the ability to give you a web browser? If so, you could connect to Qobuz through that and play the audio through your receiver.
    McIntosh MA252, Lumin D2, Emotiva XPA 2 Gen 3, Polk Audio LSiM 705, Polk Audio LSiM 703, Oppo UDP 203, Polk Audio Signature S20

Or you could get one of these and attach it to your reciever and stream Qobuz from your phone.

https://audioengineusa.com/shop/adap...usic-receiver/

Quote Originally Posted by mark090852 View Post
    Or you could get one of these and attach it to your reciever and stream Qobuz from your phone.

https://audioengineusa.com/shop/adap...usic-receiver/

I think that is my ticket right there! Something that hooks to my current receiver and will play Qobuz or Tidal over my audio/HT system. Unfortunately, my smart TV doesn't have a browser. Thank you for the link though!! I think you solved my problem.

Google Chromecast is a lot cheaper and will stream via WiFi.

Quote Originally Posted by nicoff View Post
    Google Chromecast is a lot cheaper and will stream via WiFi.

Are you saying subscribe to GC instead of Qobuz?

Chromecast is a device that was recently discontinued. You may or may not be able to still find one.
    Main - JVC QL-Y7/Denon DL-301 Mk II, Gold Note PH-10, Jays CDT3 Mk3 , Auralic Aries G2.2, Holo May KTE, Supratek Cabernet, Kinki Studio EX-B7 monoblocks, Verity Audio Otello, (2) Rythmik F12SE, Audio Envy IC, SC & PC's, Triode Wire Lab PC's, Inakustik USB and I2S, (2) Puritan Audio Labs PSM-156 with Groundmaster City, Timbernation rack

Family Room - Oppo UDP-203, Auralic Aries, Aqua La Voce S3, Kinki Studio EX-M1+, Nola KO, (2) Rythmik F-12G, Wireworld SC & IC's, Neotech PC's, SurgeX SA-1810

Greenville, SC- Jays CDT2 Mk 3, Auralic Aries G1, Holo Spring 3 KTE, Supratek Chardonnay, Odyssey Audio Kismet Reference, Rosso Fiorentino Volterra 2, (2) RSL Speedwoofers, iFi Audio Power Station, Wireworld IC's, Inakustik USB and I2s, Triode Wire Lab SC, Triode Wire Lab PC's, Furutech NCF Clear Line, Timbernation rack.

Qobuz...

Quote Originally Posted by bluegrassphile View Post
    Are you saying subscribe to GC instead of Qobuz?
    No. I am saying that you can use Google Chromecast to stream Qobuz to your TV. And if you connect your TV to your receiver you can listen to your Qobuz music that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Chromecast is a device that was recently discontinued. You may or may not be able to still find one.
    I believe that Chromecast Audio is the one that was discontinued not the regular Chromecast.

No. I am saying that you can use Google Chromecast to stream Qobuz to your TV. And if you connect your TV to your receiver you can listen to your Qobuz music that way.
    Both of our TVs are smart TVs but they don't have browsers. Isn't that a necessity for Qobuz or any other streaming service?

Some smart TVs have apps that are available. I have a smart TV that has TIDAL and Pandora and Spotify apps built into it. So no browser is necessary for those streaming services with that TV.

Both of our TVs are smart TVs but they don't have browsers. Isn't that a necessity for Qobuz or any other streaming service?
    No. You will be using your phone or your tablet as your "browser".

You have to install the Qobuz app in your phone or tablet and use that app to send the signal to Google Chromecast. The Google Chromecast device is connected to your TV via a HDMI port. Your music then will play via the TV. Then, if you want to, you can connect your TV to your receiver (optical, RCA, other) to play through your speakers.
    But you are controlling what you want to listen to via your phone or tablet and the Qobuz app.

Some smart TVs have apps that are available. I have a smart TV that has TIDAL and Pandora and Spotify apps built into it. So no browser is necessary for those streaming services with that TV.
    Agree. But the OP already said that his TV does not have a browser.

Agree. But the OP already said that his TV does not have a browser.
    You don't need a browser per, se, to use the apps. You just need the apps and a connection to the internet. By definition, a smart tv can run some apps. That's one of the things that makes it "smart". My smart tv does not give me a browser to use, such as Firefox, it just has specific apps to use to connect to specific sites. Pandora, Spotify, and TIDAL are some of the built in apps.

You don't need a browser per, se, to use the apps. You just need the apps and a connection to the internet. By definition, a smart tv can run some apps. That's one of the things that makes it "smart". My smart tv does not give me a browser to use, such as Firefox, it just has specific apps to use to connect to specific sites. Pandora, Spotify, and TIDAL are some of the built in apps.
    Does your TV has a built in app for Qobuz?

Does your TV has a built in app for Qobuz?
    No, it does not. Qobuz has only been available in the US for a couple of months. So I imagine only the newest of smart tvs might have access to a Qobuz app. I also have an Amazon Firestick that is hooked up to my tv. I'll have to see if Qobuz has an app available for that. But I really don't have a need to stream music through my tv. I have a LUMIN D2 Network Player that I use to do all my streaming.

You may find it useful to look at the brands listed on https://www.qobuz.com/us-en/applications#app-hifi. You'll be able to see if you might have something already compatible with Qobuz either through a brand- or device-specific application, or a device that can be used as a target from the Qobuz app on your computer via AirPlay, UPnP, or directly connected to your computer (you may have to change some of the "Music playing" settings).
    Neko Audio
    Authorized Dealer: AC Infinity, APC, Audeze, Bryston, Devialet, Elite HTS, Fortress Seating, JMF Audio, JVC, Kaleidescape, LG, LUMIN, Magico, Ortofon, RME, Samsung, Soulution, STAX, Trinnov, Vivid Audio, Weiss & more.

Qobuz has only been available in the US for a couple of months. So I imagine only the newest of smart tvs might have access to a Qobuz app.
    AFAIK there are NO Qobuz apps for TV.

So the solution available to the OP is to stream Qobuz to his TV or receiver using a phone or tablet.

BTW, if the OP is in an Apple environment and has an Apple TV, he can use Airplay to play from the Qobuz apps running on an iPhone or iPad.

Well, guess what I discovered? My smart TV does have a browser! I was exploring the features of the TV and found the browser. I've never used it.

However, when I went to the Qobuz website (via the TV browser) it wouldn't accept my login info. Since I've already paid for Qobuz on my computer and Android phone, will I need to purchase a separate Qobuz subscription for the TV? Once I get the smart TV and Qobuz up and running I can just run it through my receiver. Now...to get Qobuz to accept my login from the TV browser...

Well, guess what I discovered? My smart TV does have a browser! I was exploring the features of the TV and found the browser. I've never used it.

However, when I went to the Qobuz website (via the TV browser) it wouldn't accept my login info. Since I've already paid for Qobuz on my computer and Android phone, will I need to purchase a separate Qobuz subscription for the TV? Once I get the smart TV and Qobuz up and running I can just run it through my receiver. Now...to get Qobuz to accept my login from the TV browser...
    While accessing internet via your TV sounds like good news, most TV interfaces are pretty cumbersome. You basically have to use a remote to find letters on a TV screen to find your music. This is a very slow and cumbersome process. That is why many devices today allow you to use your phone (Apple) or your voice (Apple, Amazon) to search. If I were you, I would pursue the route of using your own Android phone as discussed previously.

According to Qobuz, there are NO smart TV's that are supported at this time.
    2chl : Vincent Sp331MkII, W4S STP-SE Stage 2, Kef 201/2, KEF 140, Vapor Breeze, Lumin, Bryston CD, BHA-1, Quicksilver Headamp, HD650, HD800s, HD820's, Dan Clark 1.1, Focal Stellia, OPPO 203, 105. ( Boxed up: Pass Xa-30.5, VPI Classic, Dynavector DV-20XL, Manley Chinook, Cadenza Bronze)

Well, I must have to subscribe again to get Qobuz to allow me to log in. I tried to use my log in particulars from my Android phone and computer to no avail. So, I did purchase a subscription for the smart TV. I did it over the TV browser (you're right, it is cumbersome). I have the Qobuz player playing...but no sound. The bar is scrolling so I know the Qobuz player is playing the song. I'm thinking I need an additional connector (HDMI?) as I can't get any sound from the TV to the receiver. When I get that taken care of I should have Qobuz coming through my TV and receiver. Will mess with it tomorrow. I'll keep you informed.

I discovered my Samsung smart TV also has a browser..... but no keyboard!! I downloaded a Samsung app hoping the TV remote app would have a keyboard. Nope. Brilliant. All I have to do is bring up the Qobuz website through my TV browser. I can't believe the browser doesn't have a keyboard.

The LG smart TV that I started this task on does have a keyboard on it's remote (albeit the cumbersome type). And I can get as far as the Qobuz website, register the TV, get the Qobuz player to play but.....no sound. I'm going to check and see if my TV is connected to my receiver. If that's the case I just might have Qobuz on my LG smart TV and my Yamaha HT receiver. I think I'm out of luck on the Samsung dumb TV. I'll have to unsubscribe to Qobuz any TV/receiver/sound system that is not compatible.

I discovered my Samsung smart TV also has a browser..... but no keyboard!! I downloaded a Samsung app hoping the TV remote app would have a keyboard. Nope. Brilliant. All I have to do is bring up the Qobuz website through my TV browser. I can't believe the browser doesn't have a keyboard.

The LG smart TV that I started this task on does have a keyboard on it's remote (albeit the cumbersome type). And I can get as far as the Qobuz website, register the TV, get the Qobuz player to play but.....no sound. I'm going to check and see if my TV is connected to my receiver. If that's the case I just might have Qobuz on my LG smart TV and my Yamaha HT receiver. I think I'm out of luck on the Samsung dumb TV. I'll have to unsubscribe to Qobuz any TV/receiver/sound system that is not compatible.
    What Yamaha Receiver do you have
    2chl : Vincent Sp331MkII, W4S STP-SE Stage 2, Kef 201/2, KEF 140, Vapor Breeze, Lumin, Bryston CD, BHA-1, Quicksilver Headamp, HD650, HD800s, HD820's, Dan Clark 1.1, Focal Stellia, OPPO 203, 105. ( Boxed up: Pass Xa-30.5, VPI Classic, Dynavector DV-20XL, Manley Chinook, Cadenza Bronze)

That's weird that you can't get a keyboard on your browser. Usually, if you click in the address bar or in a sign in box, a keyboard will open up.

I did it over the TV browser (you're right, it is cumbersome). I have the Qobuz player playing...but no sound. The bar is scrolling so I know the Qobuz player is playing the song.
    The LG smart TV that I started this task on does have a keyboard on it's remote (albeit the cumbersome type). And I can get as far as the Qobuz website, register the TV, get the Qobuz player to play but.....no sound.
    While it's possible you have something hooked up incorrectly, it's also possible that the TV's built-in web browser isn't going to play sound from some web sites correctly. If it was me, I would try to find a different solution instead of trying to use the TV's web browser.
    Neko Audio
    Authorized Dealer: AC Infinity, APC, Audeze, Bryston, Devialet, Elite HTS, Fortress Seating, JMF Audio, JVC, Kaleidescape, LG, LUMIN, Magico, Ortofon, RME, Samsung, Soulution, STAX, Trinnov, Vivid Audio, Weiss & more.

Do you have a cable connected directly from the Audio Output of the TV (probably optical)to an input on the receiver?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Do you have a cable connected directly from the Audio Output of the TV (probably optical)to an input on the receiver?
    Yep. No sound. Audio optical from receiver to TV (brand new optical chord, BTW). I'm wondering if I have a bad HDMI chord. I can get sound from the TV speakers but nothing over the HT system (Yamaha RX-V 965 receiver). Not sure where to go from here. I'll have to unsubscribe to Qobuz. Doesn't do any good to have Qobuz if you can't listen to it over your audio system. That (LG) TV and receiver really have me stumped.

Yep. No sound. Audio optical from receiver to TV (brand new optical chord, BTW). I'm wondering if I have a bad HDMI chord. I can get sound from the TV speakers but nothing over the HT system (Yamaha RX-V 965 receiver). Not sure where to go from here. I'll have to unsubscribe to Qobuz. Doesn't do any good to have Qobuz if you can't listen to it over your audio system. That (LG) TV and receiver really have me stumped.
    I would be willing to bet that the problem is in the settings. Either the audio settings on the tv or the wrong input might be selected in your receiver. I'm not familiar with your tv specifically, but most tvs have audio settings where you can enable or disable audio output. Maybe your tv has it disabled by default. Have you checked those settings? Have you previously listened to sound from your tv through your receiver or have you only listened to sound from your tv through the tv speakers? If you have never listed to sound from your tv through your receiver, I'll bet the digital output is disabled and the only sound signal is analog going to your tv speakers.

I would be willing to bet that the problem is in the settings. Either the audio settings on the tv or the wrong input might be selected in your receiver. I'm not familiar with your tv specifically, but most tvs have audio settings where you can enable or disable audio output. Maybe your tv has it disabled by default. Have you checked those settings? Have you previously listened to sound from your tv through your receiver or have you only listened to sound from your tv through the tv speakers? If you have never listed to sound from your tv through your receiver, I'll bet the digital output is disabled and the only sound signal is analog going to your tv speakers.

I've tried every statistical combination of inputs and outputs, settings, etc. But I still think there's the right combination somewhere between the TV and receiver. I've tried every combination of HDMI in/outputs. Replaced the optical audio chord with one straight out of the wrapper. On the receiver I've tried all the HDMI inputs (four of them), Audio 1 and 2, all six AV inputs. I've tried the same combinations of HDMI and optical audio outputs from the TV. The only output I haven't tried is one that's a small pin jack output...the kind of pin jack you'd see on a cell phone. It's not like any output jack I've ever seen. And we're talking about a fairly recent smart TV (about two years old). I think it's a digital audio output. There is a window that appears that shows all the outputs and the various speaker and HDMI combinations. I've tried them all...numerous times. Although I'm not much of a computer whiz I have hooked up countless sound systems and have never had the challenge this has presented.

The receiver is a Yamaha RX V765. It's working fine in all other respects. Here is a link to the owner's manual for the TV:

file:///C:/Users/tessi/Downloads/MFL69272402_01+MFL69289402_00.pdf

This is the link to the owner's manual for the receiver:

https://usa.yamaha.com/files/downloa...40/RX-V765.pdf

I've tried every statistical combination of inputs and outputs, settings, etc. But I still think there's the right combination somewhere between the TV and receiver. I've tried every combination of HDMI in/outputs. Replaced the optical audio chord with one straight out of the wrapper. On the receiver I've tried all the HDMI inputs (four of them), Audio 1 and 2, all six AV inputs. I've tried the same combinations of HDMI and optical audio outputs from the TV. The only output I haven't tried is one that's a small pin jack output...the kind of pin jack you'd see on a cell phone. It's not like any output jack I've ever seen. And we're talking about a fairly recent smart TV (about two years old). I think it's a digital audio output. There is a window that appears that shows all the outputs and the various speaker and HDMI combinations. I've tried them all...numerous times.

Although I'm not much of a computer whiz I have hooked up countless sound systems and have never had the challenge this has presented. The receiver is a Yamaha RX V765. It's working fine in all other respects. Here is a link to the owner's manual for the TV:

I've tried every statistical combination of inputs and outputs, settings, etc. But I still think there's the right combination somewhere between the TV and receiver. I've tried every combination of HDMI in/outputs. Replaced the optical audio chord with one straight out of the wrapper. On the receiver I've tried all the HDMI inputs (four of them), Audio 1 and 2, all six AV inputs. I've tried the same combinations of HDMI and optical audio outputs from the TV. The only output I haven't tried is one that's a small pin jack output...the kind of pin jack you'd see on a cell phone. It's not like any output jack I've ever seen. And we're talking about a fairly recent smart TV (about two years old). I think it's a digital audio output. There is a window that appears that shows all the outputs and the various speaker and HDMI combinations. I've tried them all...numerous times.

Although I'm not much of a computer whiz I have hooked up countless sound systems and have never had the challenge this has presented. The receiver is a Yamaha RX V765. It's working fine in all other respects. Here is a link to the owner's manual for the TV:

Also what is the make and model of your TV

I joined Qubuz yesterday and listened last night for a couple hours. The sound quality smokes Tidal IMO. Unveiled, better seperation, and much less mechanical to my ears. I'll dig into their library but so far I'm very happy. Its not really apples to apples because I don't get the full MQA but I'll fix that with a new DAC.

Dave
    Speaker: Rockport Avior & Mira, B&W 803 D
    Amp: Nagra HD Monos, McIntosh Mc303 & 601
    Pre: Nagra HD pre
    Source: Esoteric K-01X & G-01, Aurender W20
    Cable: Transparent Ref Gen 5 SC & Ref XL PC
    Grounding: Tripoint Elite, Thor SE, Emperor Mkii

LG 65 UF 8500 is the make and model of TV.

According to your users manual:

Configuring digital sound output settings
    Sound---Sound Out---Audio Out (Optical/HDMI ARC)---Digital Sound Out

Just making sure you have "Digital Sound Out" selected in your settings.

Your TV and your receiver are fairly modern. As others mentioned, you want to set your TV to output a digital audio signal and then feed that digital signal to your receiver.
    The digital audio out from your TV will likely be coaxial or optical (not HDMI). You need to connect the coaxial or optical cable to the appropriate input in your receiver and then select the proper input in the receiver.

According to your users manual:

Configuring digital sound output settings
    Sound---Sound Out---Audio Out (Optical/HDMI ARC)---Digital Sound Out

Just making sure you have "Digital Sound Out" selected in your settings.

I have all those checked except there is no "Digital Sound Out" selection. The last choice in the sequence is "Audio Out (Optical/HDMI ARC), which I have checked. And I have an optical cable from the TV to the receiver. Still can't get sound from the Qobuz Player. Any ideas where to go from here? Just to be clear, I do have sound through both the TV and HT system. I have sound from the TV's speakers and I can route sound from the TV to the receiver (and the HT system). I just can't get sound from the Qobuz Player to the TV or receiver. I can get the player to scroll but there is no sound. I'm stumped. Maybe the TV is just not Qobuz compatible??? LG is listed on the Quobuz website as a compatible device.

Just to be clear, I do have sound through both the TV and HT system. I have sound from the TV's speakers and I can route sound from the TV to the receiver (and the HT system). I just can't get sound from the Qobuz Player to the TV or receiver. I can get the player to scroll but there is no sound.
    I do believe the problem is specifically with Qobuz in the LG TV web browser, as I mentioned earlier. And that you need to look for a different device.

LG is listed on the Quobuz website as a compatible device.
    I'm pretty sure the LG products being referenced here are their audio products and some of their "audiophile" phones. Not their TVs.
    Neko Audio

Quote Originally Posted by NekoAudio View Post
    I do believe the problem is specifically with Qobuz in the LG TV web browser, as I mentioned earlier. And that you need to look for a different device.

I'm pretty sure the LG products being referenced here are their audio products and some of their "audiophile" phones. Not their TVs.
    Back in an earlier thread, I noted that according to Qobuz David Craft No Smart TV including LG are supported as yet and that was on 3/20/19.

Quote Originally Posted by CPP View Post
    Back in an earlier thread, I noted that according to Qobuz David Craft No Smart TV including LG are supported as yet and that was on 3/20/19.
    That might just mean that Qobuz does not have an app for smart TVs. Maybe access to Qobuz through an internet browser would work?

That might just mean that Qobuz does not have an app for smart TVs. Maybe access to Qobuz through an internet browser would work?
    I'll ask him that question.

Got this back from David Craft Qobuz

" I never tested our web player on a smart tv. I think we can launch the application and connect to it but audio playback will not be possible.
    I have no guarantee that the internet browsers embedded in smart TVs have all the features of a traditional browser. Such as audio playback. In addition, since we use FLAC, it is quite possible that the file will not be recognized."

Still trying to find a way to get Qobuz on my smart TV so I can run it through my HT system. I'll be able to get Qobuz in about a year as I'm planning on purchasing a high end 2 channel audio system with Roon and other streaming soft/hardware. But I'd like to have Qobuz through my HT system in the interim.

I'm starting to run out of options. There is no Qobuz app for my LG smart TV that will allow me to receive Qobuz. I tried to get Qobuz through my smart TV browser. I can get to the Qobuz website and to the Qobuz player through my current TV browser. The songs will scroll but there is no sound. The Qobuz tech says it's likely my TV browser is not able to play sound. That's as far as I've been able to get.

I'm wondering if I could download another browser that can play sound, to my smart TV through my current smart TV browser? One way to find out I guess. Does anyone here have any other ideas?

What about using this, or something similar? It's a Blue Tooth receiver that you attach to your existing receiver. That way, you can use your smart phone to connect to Qobuz and then BT it too your home system. You could also BT your Itunes music to this and play it through your home system.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00MHTGZR4...A1MDP7AFOR891V

What about using this, or something similar? It's a Blue Tooth receiver that you attach to your existing receiver. That way, you can use your smart phone to connect to Qobuz and then BT it too your home system. You could also BT your Itunes music to this and play it through your home system.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00MHTGZR4...A1MDP7AFOR891V

Since his receiver is a 2009 year, he has few options. On page 19 of his manual for his Yamaha RX-V765 notes this :
    "This unit has the DOCK jack, to which you can connect a Yamaha iPod universal dock (YDS-11, sold separately) or a Bluetooth wireless audio receiver (YBA-10, sold separately). You can play an iPod or a Bluetooth component with this unit by connecting it to the DOCK jack. Use a dedicated cable for connection between the dock/receiver and this unit "

This is about the only way for him to do what he wants, maybe !

If you are determined you want to stream with this HT setup and continue to use your current gear your only options are to buy a dedicated streaming device. You can buy a new Chromecast Audio on Ebay and try that or just break down and look for a used or new Bluesound Node 2. Your TV is not equipped for streaming as is and I doubt any browser updates are forthcoming on a ten year old TV. These options are as cheap as you are going to get without going DIY.

https://www.hifishark.com/search?q=bluesound+node+2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

Qobuz...