Critical mass center stage 2 footers - Page 2
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Critical mass center stage 2 footers

Quote Originally Posted by sakso136 View Post
    Thks .
    There s a long thread on wbf about them, so i thought i dig more here, i m more skeptical about them now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i believe one of the owners at WBF is also a distributor and representative for the CS line.

2. Likes sakso136 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

And btw, few friends use the isoacoustics area here to great effect, and they are affordable!

Yes, couple folks in the group also use the isoacoustics. None of those guys are trading in their isoacoustics for the CS footers....and it isn’t because they cannot afford to.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pearce Harrison View Post
    i believe one of the owners at WBF is also a distributor and representative for the CS line.
    It could be.
    What made me dig for these footers initially was the hifi + review.
    Alan sarcom describe them as best footers ever and were elected product of the year!!

Post Thanks / Like

And btw, few friends use the isoacoustics area here to great effect, and they are affordable!

I have ordered sets of Isoacoustics Oreas for my amps to compare them to Stillpoints. Let’s see.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    “Life’s too short to listen to bad audio.”

Big rig: AMG V12 + AMG 12j2 arm + Benz Micro Gullwing SLR MC/ Cardas Clear Beyond Phono/ Stillpoints LPI/ Grandinote Celio/ Aurender N100H with Curious USB/ Synology NAS with Roon and HD Plex linear PSU with Shunyata HD/ AQ Diamond RJ45 + AQ Vodka RJ45 + Aqvox Network Switch SE/ Brinkmann Nyquist MK II/ Ayre KX-5 Twenty/ Soulution 511/ WyWires Platinum ICs + power cables/ Magico S3 mk2/ Inakustik Reference LS 4004 AIR/ REL S5 SHO/ REL Blue/ Audioquest Niagara 5000/ Shunyata AlphaHC (x2)+ Alpha+Alpha Analogue+Alpha Digital/ Finite Elemente Pagode/ Stillpoints Ultra SS.

Small rig: Naim UnitiServe/ Curious USB/ Tidal/ Ayre Codex/ Auralic Aries Mini/ Sbooster LPSU/ Pass Labs INT-60/ Acoustic Zen Silver Reference II/ HiD Diamond 8/ Harbeth 30.2 40th Anniversary/ Shunyata Venom EU7 & Venom 3 HD.

HP rig: MacBookAir/ Tidal/ Auralic Gemini 2000/ Sbooster LPSU/ Audeze LCD-2 Classic + WyWires Red/ Shunyata HD/ Shunyata Hydra 2/ Shunyata Venom.

6. Likes sakso136 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kuoppis View Post
    I have ordered sets of Isoacoustics Oreas for my amps to compare them to Stillpoints. Let’s see.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Nice! Keep us posted with the results. I have the Orea Indigo under my Oppo UDP-205 and Bronze under my Bryston BDA-3 Dac and love the results
    Paul

Speakers: Von Schweikert VR-5 Anniversary MK II Front L/R, LCR-35 Center, VR-1 Rear L/R Sub: JL Audio F113
    Amps: PS Audio BHK Signature 300 Mono, McIntosh MC207 Preamp: PS Audio BHK Signature and Gold Note PH-10 Phono Stage Turntable: VPI HR-X 12.7 TONEARM (2) and SDS
    Cartridges: Ortofon Cadenza Black, Lyra Helikon Mono Digital Source: Oppo UDP-205 DAC: Bryston BDA-3 Music Server: ​Aurender N100H
    SSP: Marantz AV8801 Cables: Wireworld Electra 7 (P) Wireworld Eclipse 7 (I) Wireworld Eclipse 6 and 7 Biwired (S) Wireworld Platinum Starlight 7 (USB) AC Power Regeneration: PS Audio DirectStream P15 Power Plant

8. Likes sakso136 liked this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2