Talis S 300 in TAS
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Talis S 300 in TAS

The T+A Talis S 300 are both on the cover and reviewed in the new issue of The Absolute Sound.

Excellent review where he stated that he believes these may be the best sounding speakers under $20k that he has ever heard (and that is the category he does for TAS)! He briefly compares them against Wilson and Magico and states that both these wonderful companies might be bested, also in the cabinets.

He loved everything from the quality crates/boxes used to the cabinet design to the performance. In the article he also mentions several other pieces of T+A that he has heard and that have been reviewed in TAS. He also talks about the DAC 8 DSD that one of the other reviewers got him to buy, and happy that he did!

Nice to see this wonderful company getting some recognition in the United States. I feel this is long over due!
    Wyred 4 Sound STP-SE Stage 2 | Audio Mirror SET 45 | T+A DAC 8 DSD | T+A AMP 8 | Falcon NW Tiki | Roon & HQPlayer | W4S Recovery w/iPower | AQ Niagara 1000 | Oppo BDP-105 | Technics ST-9030 | KEF R700 | Focal Clear

2. Thanks Mike thanked for this post
    Likes Mike, aKnyght liked this post
    Audioshark
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Talis S 300 in TAS

Oooh...need to check out. I love my T+A Speakers and amps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Audio Research, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Avantgarde Acoustics, Avid HiFi, Ayre Acoustics, Berkeley Audio Design, Bryston, Chord, Constellation Audio, FirstWatt, Focal Headphones, Furutech, Gryphon Audio, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, iFi Audio, ISO Acoustics, JL Audio, KEF Loudspeakers, KL Audio Record Cleaning Machines, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MIT Cables, MSB Technologies, Naim Audio, Ortofon, Pass Labs, PS Audio, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables, Roon Labs, Shunyata Research, SRA, Stein Music, Stillpoints, T+A Electronics, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

Post Thanks / Like

Me too....lol
    T+A MP3100HV, T+A PA3100HV. Custom made Furutech cables with ETP-609 distributor with NCF outlets, Magico S3s.

Post Thanks / Like

The Talis S 300 sound like a speaker I might choose over the KEF Reference 3 in this range. Unfortunately neither are in the range I would be able to swing at this point .
    Wyred 4 Sound STP-SE Stage 2 | Audio Mirror SET 45 | T+A DAC 8 DSD | T+A AMP 8 | Falcon NW Tiki | Roon & HQPlayer | W4S Recovery w/iPower | AQ Niagara 1000 | Oppo BDP-105 | Technics ST-9030 | KEF R700 | Focal Clear

6. Likes Mike liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Myers View Post
    The Talis S 300 sound like a speaker I might choose over the KEF Reference 3 in this range. Unfortunately neither are in the range I would be able to swing at this point .
    Interesting the Cable Company sells it.
    Chris

(2 Chl): Kef 201/2, Pass xa30.5, W4S STP-SE Lumin D1, VPI Classic 1, Manley Chinook, Dynavector DV20x2L.exaSound e32 mk11, Marantz SA11S2. ( computer) Win7, Synology DS413 NAS ,Vincent SP-331MKII , Quicksilver LS,Vapor Audio Breeze, Rythmik F12se. Cables: Acoustic Zen, DL Labs, Blue Jean.. ,Bryston BCD-1,Timbernation Rack,

Post Thanks / Like

I noticed they are listing a lot of gear lately including all of the T+A line. I doubt they stock it all ...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Myers View Post
    I noticed they are listing a lot of gear lately including all of the T+A line. I doubt they stock it all ...
    They are right around the corner from me. They switched from Accuphase to T+A. Guess they can only support 1 Authentic High End Amp brand at a time You would pass right by the place if you weren't looking for it because the sign is about as large as a small street sign plastered to the side of the building. It's in a shopping mall that runs parallel to a Ancient Train station in New Hope, PA which is an artist colony of sorts. There is a very large sign at the entrance of the shopping mall which lists the stores/places to eat etc...that store isn't even listed. I bet the foot traffic is just above Zero as the town its in is basically only "alive" 8 days a month on the weekends. They should run the business out of a house and save the rent money which I am sure is quite a bit.
    D'agostino M400 Mono's, Audio Research REF 160M, Audio Research 150M, Audio Note JINRO, Pass XA25, Audio Research MP-1, Audio Research REF 10, Ayre KXR Twenty, Luxman 900U, Conrad Johnson Met-1, Luxman D-08U, Esoteric K-01X 30th Anniversary/Black, Ayre DX5, Marantz SA-10, Joseph Audio Pearl 3, Audio Note E-SPX Al Nico, Devore O'96

Check out my Facebook Page RIAA AWARD COLLECTORS to see over 3200 authentic Music Industry Awards (Gold and Platinum Records) from my personal collection. New awards added every month. https://www.facebook.com/riaaawards

10. Likes Djn04 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

probably higher margin carrying T+A....
    T+A MP3100HV, T+A PA3100HV. Custom made Furutech cables with ETP-609 distributor with NCF outlets, Magico S3s.

Audioshark
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Penthouse-D View Post
    probably higher margin carrying T+A....
    Nope.

My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Audio Research, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Avantgarde Acoustics, Avid HiFi, Ayre Acoustics, Berkeley Audio Design, Bryston, Chord, Constellation Audio, FirstWatt, Focal Headphones, Furutech, Gryphon Audio, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, iFi Audio, ISO Acoustics, JL Audio, KEF Loudspeakers, KL Audio Record Cleaning Machines, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MIT Cables, MSB Technologies, Naim Audio, Ortofon, Pass Labs, PS Audio, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables, Roon Labs, Shunyata Research, SRA, Stein Music, Stillpoints, T+A Electronics, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Nope.

That was my thought also.
    Vivid Audio - Burmester - Halgorythme - Marantz - Oppo - Pioneer 60" - Wireworld

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast