The Good Feet - Page 2
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Good Feet

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Good Feet

Quote Originally Posted by UltraFast69 View Post
    I love road biking, but it is getting harder around here, just too many cars that seem to want to swerve at you or step on the gas blowing black clouds at you.
    I hear you, same here. The cars are a bit of a problem and cycling is better for knees and joints.

That’s why I got a gravel bike to be able to ride of foot paths and gravel roads, off the traffic and exhaust fumes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    “Life’s too short to listen to bad audio.”

Big rig: AMG V12 + AMG 12j2 arm + Benz Micro Gullwing SLR MC/ Cardas Clear Beyond Phono/ Stillpoints LPI/ Grandinote Celio/ Aurender N100H with Curious USB/ Synology NAS with Roon and HD Plex linear PSU with Shunyata HD/ AQ Diamond RJ45 + AQ Vodka RJ45 + Aqvox Network Switch SE/ Brinkmann Nyquist MK II/ Ayre KX-5 Twenty/ Soulution 511/ WyWires Platinum ICs + power cables/ Magico S3 mk2/ Inakustik Reference LS 4004 AIR/ REL S5 SHO/ REL Blue/ Audioquest Niagara 5000/ Shunyata AlphaHC (x2)+ Alpha+Alpha Analogue+Alpha Digital/ Finite Elemente Pagode/ Stillpoints Ultra SS.

Small rig: Naim UnitiServe/ Curious USB/ Tidal/ Ayre Codex/ Auralic Aries Mini/ Sbooster LPSU/ Pass Labs INT-60/ Acoustic Zen Silver Reference II/ HiD Diamond 8/ Harbeth 30.2 40th Anniversary/ Shunyata Venom EU7 & Venom 3 HD.

HP rig: MacBookAir/ Tidal/ Auralic Gemini 2000/ Sbooster LPSU/ Audeze LCD-2 Classic + WyWires Red/ Shunyata HD/ Shunyata Hydra 2/ Shunyata Venom.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kuoppis View Post
    I hear you, same here. The cars are a bit of a problem and cycling is better for knees and joints.

That’s why I got a gravel bike to be able to ride of foot paths and gravel roads, off the traffic and exhaust fumes.

My brother-in-law wants me to do the same thing. Bikes are now made as a cross between road and gravel, and not as a mountain bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Power Conditioning, Filters & Switch: Nordost QRT Power Product Line, Furutech GTX-D NCF/GTX Wall Plate/105D, 20 AMP Dedicated with Surge Protection at Panel, AQVox SE switch
    Cables, Isolation, Room Treatment: Nordost Supreme Reference (Odin) Distribution, Reference Line (Valhalla 2) Components and Speakers, HRS M3X Platforms & Damping Plates. Stillpoint’s Ultra 6/SS and Vicoustic Room Treatments
    Power & Sound: D’Agostino Pre-Amplifier to D’Agostino Momentum Mono’s driving Wilson Alexia’s
    Source: Aurender N10, Brinkmann Nyquist MKII

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by UltraFast69 View Post
    My brother-in-law wants me to do the same thing. Bikes are now made as a cross between road and gravel, and not as a mountain bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    That’s exactly right. I do have a friend who is a hardcore cyclist. He’s doing these 16 hrs road races, riding the Tour de France and Giro d’Italia courses ahead of the races etc. So he’s really committed. Even he’s bought a gravel bike.

I think they come in three levels: road bike (basic road racer), cyclo-cross bike (racer with disc brakes, little wider tyres, slightly more upright riding position), gravel bike (similar tyres w/ profile, disc brakes, adjusted gear ratio, very slight saddle and/ or steering suspension, slightly more upright riding position).

Mine is a gravel bike, Specialized Diverge. There are many great brands and also custom manufacturers.

“Life’s too short to listen to bad audio.”

Big rig: AMG V12 + AMG 12j2 arm + Benz Micro Gullwing SLR MC/ Cardas Clear Beyond Phono/ Stillpoints LPI/ Grandinote Celio/ Aurender N100H with Curious USB/ Synology NAS with Roon and HD Plex linear PSU with Shunyata HD/ AQ Diamond RJ45 + AQ Vodka RJ45 + Aqvox Network Switch SE/ Brinkmann Nyquist MK II/ Ayre KX-5 Twenty/ Soulution 511/ WyWires Platinum ICs + power cables/ Magico S3 mk2/ Inakustik Reference LS 4004 AIR/ REL S5 SHO/ REL Blue/ Audioquest Niagara 5000/ Shunyata AlphaHC (x2)+ Alpha+Alpha Analogue+Alpha Digital/ Finite Elemente Pagode/ Stillpoints Ultra SS.

Small rig: Naim UnitiServe/ Curious USB/ Tidal/ Ayre Codex/ Auralic Aries Mini/ Sbooster LPSU/ Pass Labs INT-60/ Acoustic Zen Silver Reference II/ HiD Diamond 8/ Harbeth 30.2 40th Anniversary/ Shunyata Venom EU7 & Venom 3 HD.

HP rig: MacBookAir/ Tidal/ Auralic Gemini 2000/ Sbooster LPSU/ Audeze LCD-2 Classic + WyWires Red/ Shunyata HD/ Shunyata Hydra 2/ Shunyata Venom.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CPP View Post
    If you find it, let me know. My arch in my left foot fall last year. It just kills me to walk on concrete.
    Time and gravity are a bitch.
    Technics SP-10MKII table in custom plinth with custom power supply made by Peter Noerbaek of PBN, SME 312s arm, SME 3012R arn, Dynavector XV-1s cartridge, Lyra Etna SL cartridge, Zesto Andros 1.2 phono stage, Otari MX-55 2 track R2R, Ampex 350 tape repros, Roon Nucleus Plus music server, PS Audio DSJ DAC, ARC Ref 6, ARC Ref 75 with KT-150s, JBL 4345 speakers, Viero Equilibro Level 3 speaker cables, pair of Definitive Technology Ref subs.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mep View Post
    Time and gravity are a bitch.
    Got that right, as ya age all kinds of crap happens
    Chris

(2 Chl): Kef 201/2, Pass xa30.5, W4S STP-SE Lumin D1, VPI Classic 1, Manley Chinook, Dynavector DV20x2L.exaSound e32 mk11, Marantz SA11S2. ( computer) Win7, Synology DS413 NAS ,Vincent SP-331MKII , Quicksilver LS,Vapor Audio Breeze, Rythmik F12se. Cables: Acoustic Zen, DL Labs, Blue Jean.. ,Bryston BCD-1,Timbernation Rack,

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CPP View Post
    Got that right, as ya age all kinds of crap happens
    And none of it is good...
    Technics SP-10MKII table in custom plinth with custom power supply made by Peter Noerbaek of PBN, SME 312s arm, SME 3012R arn, Dynavector XV-1s cartridge, Lyra Etna SL cartridge, Zesto Andros 1.2 phono stage, Otari MX-55 2 track R2R, Ampex 350 tape repros, Roon Nucleus Plus music server, PS Audio DSJ DAC, ARC Ref 6, ARC Ref 75 with KT-150s, JBL 4345 speakers, Viero Equilibro Level 3 speaker cables, pair of Definitive Technology Ref subs.

7. Likes CPP liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mep View Post
    And none of it is good...
    Maybe not all of it.

As you get older, more disposable income = better audio equipment & improved wine quality.

Physically I agree. As the saying goes, "My brain writes checks my body can't cash any more".
    Synology 1515D+ - HP SSD laptop - IPad (JRIver) - Playback Designs MPS5 - ARC 40th Anniversary Pre - ARC 610 T's - Martin Logan CLX's - 4 Martin Logan Depth i Subs - Shunyata Hydra, IC's and PC's. Audio Quest Vodka CAT 7's. Acoustically treated room with one permanent chair.

9. Likes Kuoppis liked this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2