New Dealer for Allnic and ZL cables.
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

New Dealer for Allnic and ZL cables.

Greetings,

My names is John Ketcham and I have been a long time contributor to this and other forums. My background is in digital audio and some experimentation with novel circuit design. This however is my hobby and not my formal career. After 10 years of being a die hard fan of all things Allnic, I am as of this week one of their dealers. I also represent ZL Technologies Cables by KS Park, who is the design engineer and owner of Allnic Audio Labs. A third company which I have been more involved in recent years is Waversa Systems, another Korean based company with novel approach to digital audio and also excellent in tube circuit design. While everything to date that I have posted on the various forums was purely from the perspective of the consumer and not with any financial interests, I feel it is important to disclose this new business venture. My goal here with Kevalin Audio is to be a consultant, provide optimal solutions that are in the interest of the consumer, even if this means recommending a better solution which I personally do not represent. Those who have purchased used gear from me over the years can attest to my approach. I myself have made far too many poor investments in audio and I wish avoid these mishaps with others. Finally, I wish to bring product to the masses at the best prices feasible given current global markets.

I have owned many reputable products over the years including but not limited to Audience, High Fidelity and Antipodes. The benefits of ZL Technologies Cables best both my Audience Adept Response 12 TSSD and Torus Isolation transformer and at a fraction of the cost. The benefits were so great I sold off my current loom of Antipodes and Audience. Being such an advocate for the product design, I was approached to represent the product.

Currently I am acquiring a library of cable to audition. If this interests you, please inquire at info@kevalinaudio.com.

Please visit: http://www.kevalinaudio.com The website will become more robust in the near future. Adds will be posted on Audiogon in the near future as well.

To my understanding, Albert Porter does not represent ZL Technologies anymore. That said, if you have history with Albert, who I think very highly of, I would imagine he would be able to acquire cable. Corby Audio does. If there are other dealers I learn about I will post them here as well.

Cheers!

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Dealer for Allnic and ZL cables.

Welcome to the forum John, thank you so much for joining.
    Joe

Misho Myronov Wooden Amp and Wooden preamp, AkitikA GT-102 power amplifier, Valvet E2, Avantgarde Duo XD, First Watt SIT-3, Luxman MQ-300, Job INTegrated, Job 250 Monos, Cary 300B SE, Klipsch RP-160M, Klipsch RB-75, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES, ASL Wave monos, Kimber Kables, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables, Burmester 948, Linear Tube Audio MZ2, Bricasti M1SE, Naim Supernait 2, Lumin U1 mini, McIntosh MCLK12, Conrad Johnson GAT2, Pass Labs XA25.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Dealer for Allnic and ZL cables.

Greetings! I have acquired a library of ZL Technology cable to loan out to anyone interested. Personally, I am over the moon on these cables as you see from my previous posts. These cables are on loan and I happy to set up a tour for US audiophiles. If there is interests I can set up with the distributor who is located in Canada to set up an independent northern tour.

If anyone has specific cable interest, PM me.

I was considering a ZL5000 power cable - three cable package and a second tour involving the ZL5000 speaker cable - 3M spade terminated. For those interested, you just have to cover shipping to the next person in line.