Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Audioshark

Re: Q: Can anyone speak to the differences between LampizatOr GG and MSB Premier?

Quote Originally Posted by Alrainbow View Post
    Lets all agree to move on it does no one good on either side and not Right to mike on his place. I submit a bow out lol.
    Mill be posting a marked up plan for data.
    Agreed. Both are excellent.

I bet there’s more than a few other brands that wished they had such passionate owners!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

Re: Q: Can anyone speak to the differences between LampizatOr GG and MSB Premier?

We all have had experiences good and bad on server stuff
    almost home ok.

Reg the network plan you shared
    what is a ps audio premier ?
    same for power filter

did you setup on the output of your router feeding the network SW its own network ip addresses to ensure all traffic is just through the switch and only dhcp is used from the router ?
    Then I can give advice and add on devices , I'm cheap so no need for exp stuff by me lol.
    TUBEZATOR

preamp ML26
    amps ML No.33
    Infinity IRS-V speakers with Xover redone by Arie Nudell.

Quote Originally Posted by Alrainbow View Post
    Reg the network plan you shared
    what is a ps audio premier ?
    same for power filter

did you setup on the output of your router feeding the network SW its own network ip addresses to ensure all traffic is just through the switch and only dhcp is used from the router ?
    Then I can give advice and add on devices , I'm cheap so no need for exp stuff by me lol.

The PS Audio Premier is a power re-generating amplifier (i.e. turns AC to DC, then rebuilds the AC waveform). Power filter is a passive power filtering device, also by PS Audio, but not sure the name off hand.

I have not done anything with the router or switch. Router plugs into cisco switch, then all other cables feed into switch.

Thanks.
    Room: 22' W x 26.5' L x 10' H. Constructed with double drywall with acoustic glue between sheets. Drywall isolated from studs and joists using IsoMax Isolation Clips.
    Room Treatments: Mix of GIK Acoustics Bass Traps, 244 panels with scatter plates and 242 panels with scatter plates
    Digital Files Handling: NAS -> Roonserver on CAPSv3 - i7 quad-core powered by Uptone Linear PS.
    Power Conditioning: Equi=Tech 2RQ Balanced Isolation Transformer, PS Audio Premier.
    Front End: MSB Reference DAC (Femto 77, Preamp Module, Renderv2)
    Linestage: Thomas Mayer 10Y Silver
    Amplifier: Thomas Mayer 45 drives 45 mono blocks
    Speakers: Avantgarde Duo Mezzo XD
    Video: Oppo BD-103 BR Player, JVC RS67U projector, 133" diagonal Da-Lite Cinema Contour Fixed Frame screen.

Ok ty for answers I like ps audio power products they work well. I use a P10 to power all of my front end
    dsc / all computer and network and preamp
    only not used for amps
    for me no amp does well on there stuff and most iso cond as they limit power unless it's ten k watts or above. But that's for another topic
    lps is good for all computers / nas / routers and sws
    I'll be posting comments later and I'm not being an absolute person
    here.
    TUBEZATOR

preamp ML26
    amps ML No.33

Can you add Ona cheap lps to the network SW
    and at the router make the one port have its own network address
    meaning as below
    now maybe 192.168.1.1 is the gateway
    make new one on just that port
    192.168.0.1. In doing so all audio traffic goes through your SW alone
    a more simple way is to add a router after tour main one
    it gets the lps and it should make its own network like I said above. But never use a router as a SW too there is too many other cammands being done all the Time. Where a SW just does traffic
    this is what I do.
    Just use its wan input from your current routers lan port
    get all routers and sws to be gig band speed
    meaning 10/100/1000.
    Also all data cables leaving your audio network switch to be cat 7 shielded
    mill explain why in next post.
    Also mike if to worst to move this topic to its own if you wish. I'm happy to stay here
    TUBEZATOR

preamp ML26
    amps ML No.33

Cat 7 is rfi Shielded inside for each pair Separately and in addition it's then shielded
    now unless we use a shield rj45 it's useless and even worse of used on both sides
    but if we use a tiny wire on the computer side only one side to it's ground or case
    this makes the shield even more effective in giving the desktop ground plain to own the data transmission.
    Cat 7 alone yields a audible improvement
    now don't buy data Cables on eBay or amazon they are most likely fake
    by form known sources like BHPHOTO OR
    usa bAsed makers
    im not a paranoid Person but I have seen all fake no real for the most part on bay and amaz.
    So be aware
    TUBEZATOR

preamp ML26
    amps ML No.33

TUBEZATOR

preamp ML26
    amps ML No.33

as for a server, highly recommend an Innuos to partner with the Ref. Then you don't need any of the doodads, filters, etc. Its pretty much plug n play. Not to mention it sounds fantastic.
    Brinkmann Bardo w/ EMT HSD-006 cart, MSB Reference DAC --> Linear Tube Audio MicroZOTL --> Ampzilla 2000, 2nd Edition --> Fyne Audio F1-12

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

Q: Can anyone speak to the differences between LampizatOr GG and MSB Premier?