My Sweet Marlene - Page 4
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: My Sweet Marlene

Sorry for your loss. So hard to even imagine. I hope that you can somehow find some peace.

Post Thanks / Like

Dan,
    I've read so many of your posts it feels like I know you. I bought my 601's based your review many years ago. I am truly sorry for your loss and inspired by the commitment between the two of you. God bless and my deepest condolences.
    Speaker: Rockport Avior & Mira, B&W 803 D
    Amp: Nagra HD Monos, McIntosh Mc303 & 601
    Pre: Nagra HD pre
    Source: Esoteric K-01X & G-01, Aurender W20
    Cable: Transparent Ref Gen 5 SC & Ref XL PC
    Grounding: Tripoint Elite, Thor SE, Emperor Mkii

Post Thanks / Like

Dan,

Our thoughts and prayers go out to you. I cannot imagine what you are going through, but know that this community has You and Marlene in their hearts.
    Jeff

Main System-Bricasti M1SE networked-SGC I7 with Roon-Siltech 770i balanced-Mcintosh MA252-Silnote SC - Evolution Acoustics MM2-Synology NAS
    PC=Purist Audio Designs Aquila for Bricasti, Audioart for rest of system. Hi Diamond 8 SCs and ICs
    Second System: URC streamer-Wadia 151 Power Dac, MIT Speaker Cables, Wilson Audio Watts and REL sub.
    Third System: Denon AVR, URC Controller and network streamer, Netstreams Musica multi room-True Audio ceiling speakers

4. Thanks joeinid thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Dan

So sorry for your loss, my thoughts and prayers for your beloved Marlene.
    Audio Dealer in Coral Gables Florida for Mcintosh/Audio Research/Sonus Faber/Wilson Audio/D'Agostino/Nagra/dCS/VPI industries/Soulution/ClearAudio/The Gryphon/Nordost/Shunyata Research/Kubala Sosna/Bryston/SimAudio/Elac/VAC/HRS/Artesania Audio/NAD/PSB/Lyra/Koetsu/Aurender/.

Post Thanks / Like

This is a great group of friends. Each of your thoughts and prayers are appreciated far more than I can express. I am truly moved by the outpouring of kindness and concern by everyone. It is heartwarming and has helped to keep my spirit up. I am doing better with each day but it still takes very little to get the tears flowing without warning. I am blessed to have so many friends who shared thoughts and prayers with me. It has helped tremendously just to know I am not alone. God bless all of you for reaching out to me.
    Dan

STUDIO - McIntosh C1000C/P, MC2301 (2), MR88, Aurender N10, Esoteric K-01X, Sonos Connect, Stillpoints Ultra SS & Ultra Mini, PurePower 2000, Furutech Flux 50, Michell Gyro SE, Michell HR Power Supply, SME 309, Ortofon Cadenza Black, Sonus faber Amati Anniversario

LIVING ROOM - McIntosh C2300, MC452, MR85, Magnum Dynalab 205 Signal Sleuth, Sonos Connect, Simaudio MOON Neo 260D-T, Schiit Audio Yggdrasil, Aurender N100H, Sony DAT 60ES, Nakamichi BX-300, Micro Seiki DD40 w/m505A tonearm, Ortofon Cadenza Blue, PS Audio P10, Furutech Flux 50, Stillpoints Ultra Mini, PMC EB1i, JL Audio f113

VINTAGE - McIntosh 4300V, McIntosh MA230, Tandberg 3011A tuner, Olive 04HD, JBL 4312A

7. Thanks joeinid thanked for this post
    Likes joeinid liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Dan. I don’t know your wife or I never meet you in person . However reading your post makes me cry....knowing you for several years over this site and AA I do know how good person you are and this is just heart breaking news.

I won’t say much word... if you like to cry please do so and we will be always here for you.
    Paul

9. Thanks joeinid thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Dan,.... I am so sorry for you to go through this. It's never easy to have the best part of your life taken away, be at peace & live.

Post Thanks / Like

So sorry for your loss. I hope this time passes for you rapidly.
    Barry

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4