Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello guys!!!

Audioshark
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hello guys!!!

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Audio Research, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Avantgarde Acoustics, Avid HiFi, Ayre Acoustics, Berkeley Audio Design, Bryston, Chord, Constellation Audio, FirstWatt, Focal Headphones, Furutech, Gryphon Audio, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, iFi Audio, ISO Acoustics, JL Audio, KEF Loudspeakers, KL Audio Record Cleaning Machines, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MIT Cables, MSB Technologies, Naim Audio, Ortofon, Pass Labs, PS Audio, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables, Roon Labs, Shunyata Research, SRA, Stein Music, Stillpoints, T+A Electronics, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you so much!
    Ryan.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joeinid View Post
    Good luck Ryan! I'll say a little prayer and keep my fingers and toes crossed.
    Mr. Joe, I didn't win the Tandberg, but I'm going to be happy with the machines I already have. It's good to be grateful for the blessings you are given in life.
    Thanks,
    Ryan

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry about that. Hopefully there’s another around the corner. Have faith and that’s a great outlook to have. You seem very well grounded. I’m sure your parents are very proud of you.
    Joe

Valvet E2, Avantgarde Duo XD, MC275VI, MC452, MC303, First Watt SIT-3, Luxman MQ-300, Pass XA25, Job INTegrated, Cary 300B SE, Klipsch RP-160M, Klipsch RB-75, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES, ASL Wave monos, Kimber Kables, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables, Burmester 948, Linear Tube Audio MZ2, Bricasti M1SE, Naim Supernait 2, Lumin U1 mini, Wyred 4 Sound STP-SE Stage 2,
    McIntosh MCLK12

5. Thanks TigerTEAC thanked for this post
    Likes TigerTEAC liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry about that. Hopefully there’s another around the corner. Have faith and that’s a great outlook to have. You seem very well grounded. I’m sure your parents are very proud of you.
    No problem. My parents are indeed proud of me. Yes, there will be others. And if there isn't, fine enough for me. It went for $650. I don't want to spend that on a serviced low end Tandberg! Maybe $250 if the thing was in great shape! Everybody wants to have a bidding war, so that's what that unlucky person who has to pay $650 for something that may work great one minute and awful the next has to deal with.
    Ryan.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

The bidding war is what they count on to drive up the price. It’s almost like gambling but as long as you are firm about what you are willing to pay, then you still win even if you lose the item.

Not everything is in the condition described, photos can be deceiving but if you are careful, great deals are out there.
    Joe

Valvet E2, Avantgarde Duo XD, MC275VI, MC452, MC303, First Watt SIT-3, Luxman MQ-300, Pass XA25, Job INTegrated, Cary 300B SE, Klipsch RP-160M, Klipsch RB-75, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES, ASL Wave monos, Kimber Kables, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables, Burmester 948, Linear Tube Audio MZ2, Bricasti M1SE, Naim Supernait 2, Lumin U1 mini, Wyred 4 Sound STP-SE Stage 2,
    McIntosh MCLK12

8. Likes TigerTEAC liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The bidding war is what they count on to drive up the price. Itís almost like gambling but as long as you are firm about what you are willing to pay, then you still win even if you lose the item.

Not everything is in the condition described, photos can be deceiving but if you are careful, great deals are out there.
    It is like gambling Mr. Joe, sadly. There are great deals out there, I got my Akai 1720L for $10! Wow! But my TEAC A3340S was $399 + $70 Next Day Air shipping. Not that bad when you think about it. Most 3340 machines go for about $750 in the condition mine is in.
    Thanks,
    Ryan

Sent from my A502DL using Tapatalk

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Great deals. You are well on your way to being a smart buyer. In my earlier experience, I bought with my heart not my head. I’m a little smarter now but still love the thrill of the chase.
    Joe

McIntosh MCLK12

11. Thanks TigerTEAC thanked for this post
    Likes TigerTEAC liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome !
    Chris

(2 Chl): Kef 201/2, Pass xa30.5, W4S STP-SE Lumin D1, VPI Classic 1, Manley Chinook, Dynavector DV20x2L.exaSound e32, Marantz SA11S2. ( computer) Win7, Synology DS413 NAS ,Vincent SP-331MKII , Quicksilver LS,Vapor Audio Breeze, Rythmik F12se. Cables: Acoustic Zen, DL Labs, Blue Jean.. ,Bryston BCD-1,Timbernation Rack,

13. Thanks TigerTEAC thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CPP View Post
    Welcome !
    Well, thank you very much!
    Ryan.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast