Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.

can the benq 2050a projector

hi

do 180 to 200 inches at 11feet throw distance that is the depth of my room and still have a fantastic picture without altering the brightness light ambience
    is there anthing that can be altered to do this
    thanks kindly marcus

and also i want to buy some sort of swing arm project bracket mount for it
    which swing arm projector mount would you recommend

my room is 11 feet depth maximum
    i have a room with a small open door section to my bedroom
    to the right of my room which leads into the bedroom its not on centre for where i want the projector to hit the screen
    i want to put the the projector to the very right end of the room of centre with a swing arm bracket that i asked for
    so i can extend even further than the 11feet of space so i can put it further back into my bedroom to extend the depth even further
    than 11 feet

can this be done

ie my room is 30 feet wide
    the door to the right of my bedroom is to the very end of the room
    normally i would place the projector in the middle of the room which is 15 feet to project the image on to the screen
    but i will place the projector through the bedroom door at 30 feet using the projector swing arm bracket i asked for
    will the benq 2050a be able to display the picture image of axis not cenred on the screen at 15feet in the middle of the room but instead at 30 feet to the right
    if not is there anyway of altering the projector to the very right of the room where i will install it
    even though the projector is completely of centre and still get the full 180 inch to 200 inch image quality and still get a fantastic picture

Re: can the benq 2050a projector

Go to ProjectorCentral dot com and use their calculator for throw distances. Or go to avsforums and post question there.

AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team