T + A PA 2500R integrated amps. Opinions vs. others - Page 2
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: T + A PA 2500R integrated amps. Opinions vs. others

Quote Originally Posted by jet787 View Post
    My speakers are VA Liszt that are fairly efficient at 91db. I value an open, airy soundstage with an amp that deliver a quick transient response without being harsh or metalic. I listen to most styles of music including full orchestral pieces.
    I have the Liszt as well . I replaced a Pass Labs INT150 integrated with T+A PA3000HV Integrated . The INT150 was very very enjoyable but the T+A is in a different world. As a note though the T+A was near 3 times the price of the PASS but it's so good I am thinking of replacing my separates located in another system with the T+A PA3100HV integrated
    System #1................................................ System #2

ROON Nucleus + server ...............................SME 20/3A
    MSB Premier DAC / V2 Renderer ...................SME V arm
    VAC Signature MkII SE Preamp .....................Dynavector TE Kaitora Rua
    Aesthetix Altas Signature Stereo Amp.......... Sutherland current gain phono stage prototype now called Phono loco
    Wilson Audio Sasha II................................ Aesthetix Romulus Signature
    REL G1 Mk II (pair) Subs............................ Bryston BDP2
    Transparent Audio Gen 5 Reference........... T+A PA3000HV Integrated
    .................................................. ...............Vienna Acoustic Liszt
    .................................................. ...............Audience Front Row

2. Likes soastrup liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You'll LOVE the T+A PA3100HV. Take it from me, I've owned many. I feel, short of Soulution, you won't find better. Match it up with a MP3100HV. You'll be quite pleased...
    T+A MP3100HV, T+A PA3100HV. Custom made Furutech cables with ETP-609 distributor with NCF outlets, Magico S3s.

4. Likes Billt1 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Penthouse-D View Post
    You'll LOVE the T+A PA3100HV. Take it from me, I've owned many. I feel, short of Soulution, you won't find better. Match it up with a MP3100HV. You'll be quite pleased...
    I go to many Audio shows and Soulution always sets the standard . Just can't quite open my wallet that wide........
    As I said I have the T+A PA3000HV in my second system using an integrated to minimize complexity. The results were so extraordinary I am thinking of selling my Aesthetix amp and VAC pre amp and getting the PA3100HV with optional power supply. It's no cheap ride as list for list $ it's the same as my separates but the performance speaks for itself. .
    System #1................................................ System #2

ROON Nucleus + server ...............................SME 20/3A
    MSB Premier DAC / V2 Renderer ...................SME V arm
    VAC Signature MkII SE Preamp .....................Dynavector TE Kaitora Rua
    Aesthetix Altas Signature Stereo Amp.......... Sutherland current gain phono stage prototype now called Phono loco
    Wilson Audio Sasha II................................ Aesthetix Romulus Signature
    REL G1 Mk II (pair) Subs............................ Bryston BDP2
    Transparent Audio Gen 5 Reference........... T+A PA3000HV Integrated
    .................................................. ...............Vienna Acoustic Liszt
    .................................................. ...............Audience Front Row

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2