Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
    Marcin

Re: Audiovector R 8 Arreté

Beautiful photos Marcin.

The Italian walnut burl on the R 8 ARRETÉ speakers looks amazing.
    Borresen Acoustics Loudspeakers, Borresen Model 01 Compact monitor loudspeakers with Ansuz Darkz T2s Supreme resonance control, Audio Video Manufaktur GmbH (AVM) Inspiration amplifier & streamer, Innuos Zen MKII music server, Ansuz Acoustics cables & accessories. Please visit my system thread hosted on Audioshark for more details. Disclosure: The author is materially connected to Ansuz, Aavik & Borresen Acoustics via friendship with an owner.

I can only see 1 picture of a crate and pallet jack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Source Analog: Kuzma Stabi R w/4point 11 arm | Kuzma 50 Cartridge
    Source Digital: Aurender N10 | Brinkmann Nyquist MK II
    Amplification: Dan D’Agostino Momentum HD and M400’s | Boulder 508
    Speakers: Wilson Alexias
    Cabling: Nordost Leif, Norse, V2 and Odin
    Power and Isolation: Audio-Ultra Home & Room Power Foundation Performance Package with StromTank S1000 | HRS

Quote Originally Posted by UltraFast69 View Post
    I can only see 1 picture of a crate and pallet jack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Just click on the first photo or on the link - full unboxing.
    Marcin

Audiovector, another great speaker brand from Denmark.
    They make fantastic speakers from the cheapest QR-series to the most expensive R8 and R11

Can't wait to hear the R8's at Soundsociety 2019 on Hotel Royal in Aarhus, Denmark
    I'm sure they will be something special

Bo
    Boenicke W8, Gato Audio DIA-250S, Auralic Altair and various cables and accessories from Ansuz, Nordost, Shunyata and Supra.

I heard these at Munich and thought absolutely stunning.

I had extensive home demo of the top-of-the-line SR6, and loved the treble and mids, but felt the bass lacked impact and so decided they weren't for me. The R8 solve this - they maintain the beautiful upper range from the ribbon tweeter but match it with deep, powerful, and impactful bass. If I were looking for a speaker in this price-range, it would be right at the top of my list.

So, i just heard the R8 at this HIFI-event i Denmark.
    They sound absolutely wonderfull and they look great.
    Fantastic clarity, lots of detail, and the bass is is tight and fast.

If i had the money and the space...

Bo
    Boenicke W8, Gato Audio DIA-250S, Auralic Altair and various cables and accessories from Ansuz, Nordost, Shunyata and Supra.

AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team