Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
    Audioshark

Chord Hugo TT2 + M Scaler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

Re: Chord Hugo TT2 + M Scaler

Great combo Mike!
    Larry

Lumin U1
    Chord Dave Dac
    Vac Master Preamp
    Vac 200IQ Amp
    Magico S3 Mk2 in Mcast Pewter
    Denali 6000S
    Ansuz and MIT cabling
    Timbernation walnut racks

Beautiful combination. I waited for 18 weeks to get my Blu2 to go with my Dave. I'm a happy camper too.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Bud<br>

AAVIK: S-280 Streamer, D-280 DAC, I-280 Integrated Amplifier]
    NAIM: Atom HE Headphone Amp, Superlumina Speaker Cables, Power Cables
    HARBETH: 30.2 40th Anniversary Speakers
    FOCAL:: Utopia Headphones
    ANSUZ: C2 Power Cable, A2 Power Distributor, D2 Ethernet Cables, D2 PowerSwitch, D2 Interconnect
    NORDOST: Heimdall 2 Ethernet and Power Cables
    QUADRASPIRE: SVT Equipment Stand
    SKYLAN: Speaker Stands
    UPTONE:Linear Power Supply
    DANACABLE:: Headphone cables

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by Leatherneck View Post
    Beautiful combination. I waited for 18 weeks to get my Blu2 to go with my Dave. I'm a happy camper too.

Love the black with silver legs. Sweet looking combo.

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

I want them so bad. Drool. What would be the rest of system ? If you don’t mind to share
    Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    I want them so bad. Drool. What would be the rest of system ? If you don’t mind to share
    I’m in the middle of downsizing at the moment with the idea of reducing my box count and investment. When I bought the Chord stack I intended for it to be my headphone amp and to replace the DAC section in my Aavik U-300 Integrated amp. It also provided a CD transport to add a music source along with an Aurender N10 music streamer.

I’ve since replaced the U-300 with an LFD NCSE Integrated amp. Other changes I’ve made recently is to replace Raidho XT-2 Speakers with Harbeth 30.2 40th Anniversaries and Naim Super Lumina speaker cablles with LFD speaker cables.

i’ve decided to sell the Chord stack and replace it with an LFD DAC and Aurender Flow headphone amp.

I have full looms of Ansuz D-TC power and digital cables. This was a major investment.

l intend to sell the entire Chord stack and the Ansuz and Naim cables.

I’m making these changes because of some health issues.

if anyone is interested in what I have to sell, please PM me.
    Bud<br>

ANSUZ: C2 Power Cable, A2 Power Distributor, D2 Ethernet Cables, D2 PowerSwitch, D2 Interconnect

Super Moderator

So sorry Bud, reading about your health issues. I hope your health improves and you feel better.

Looks like you’ve made some great choices in gear. LFD has an awesome reputation. I’ve thought about it many times. I’m sure it’s a wonderful match with the Harbeth and everything else.
    Fleetwood Deville by Oswald Mills Audio, Vienna Acoustics Haydn Jubilee, Wharfedale Linton w/ stands, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M.

Job INTegrated. Luxman L-595aSE

NAD C 658 streamer.

First Watt SIT-3, Job 250 Monos, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos. Absolute Audio Labs PCF 25 amp (improved First Watt F7 super clone)

Topping D90, RME Audio ADI-2 DAC FS, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES.

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

Audioshark

I’m in the middle of downsizing at the moment with the idea of reducing my box count and investment. When I bought the Chord stack I intended for it to be my headphone amp and to replace the DAC section in my Aavik U-300 Integrated amp. It also provided a CD transport to add a music source along with an Aurender N10 music streamer.

I’ve since replaced the U-300 with an LFD NCSE Integrated amp. Other changes I’ve made recently is to replace Raidho XT-2 Speakers with Harbeth 30.2 40th Anniversaries and Naim Super Lumina speaker cablles with LFD speaker cables.

i’ve decided to sell the Chord stack and replace it with an LFD DAC and Aurender Flow headphone amp.

I have full looms of Ansuz D-TC power and digital cables. This was a major investment.

l intend to sell the entire Chord stack and the Ansuz and Naim cables.

I’m making these changes because of some health issues.

if anyone is interested in what I have to sell, please PM me.
    I hope it’s nothing serious! Sorry to hear of your health issues. Good luck with the sales.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get well soon Bud!

Mike

Amplification: MBL 6010D, MBL 9008A Monos
    Analog: Kuzma R, Kuzma 4Point (11”), MSL Ultra Eminent EX
    Phono Pre: Pass XP-27
    Digital: Esoteric N01XD Esoteric K05
    Speakers: MBL 101E MKII
    Subwoofers: REL Carbon Specials
    Conditioner: Shunyata Triton 3
    Power Cables: Shunyata Sigma 1 & 2, Alpha 2, Delta and Venom
    ICs and SCs: Wireworld Platinum 8
    Rack: Artesania Exoteryc

Quote Originally Posted by Ritmo View Post
    Get well soon Bud!
    I should be more clear, my health issues are part and parcel the result of my age. I'm doing OK, just an adjustment to my lifestyle. I also feel much better about owning a more practical system.
    Bud<br>

Quote Originally Posted by joeinid View Post
    So sorry Bud, reading about your health issues. I hope your health improves and you feel better.

Looks like you’ve made some great choices in gear. LFD has an awesome reputation. I’ve thought about it many times. I’m sure it’s a wonderful match with the Harbeth and everything else.
    I actually owned Harbeth 30.1's and an LFD amp and DAC in the past. I always regretted letting them go. I do miss a remote on the amp but then it might not sound so good.
    Bud<br>

I actually owned Harbeth 30.1's and an LFD amp and DAC in the past. I always regretted letting them go. I do miss a remote on the amp but then it might not sound so good.
    I used to own the NCSE MKII with my Harbeth. Stunning sound
    Paul

Just received my M Scaler last week, and I dont think the secret of how good this device is will stay secret for long

The M Scaler is probally the most important component I have ever bought

Digital fianlly sound analogue and then surpasses it

Incredible!

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

I found directstream from ps audio at least as wide as a tt2 and m scaler. I love the tt2 and Dave but wasn’t sold on the m scaler as a vfm proposition. Just that tt2 does a lot more for money in say upgrading from a Qutest/2 qute or dacs at that level eg rme Adi2.

the Bartok is a better dac than a tt2 and m scaler combo and even though expensive it is vfm for what it achieves , obviously more cash though. I’d prefer a Dave alone to a tt2 and m scaler combo for about same money. Much more a resolver if not as rounded and with bass.

i think the m scaler is good but it’s kind of a money no object type device for finishing off a HiFi rather than something to add to HiFi before you’ve finished off where the dac needs to be. That was/is my issue with it. Tbh I don’t think there is a massive need to widen sound to a level where another dac can achieve similar feat, this widening of which the m scaler is mostly achieving.

AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

Chord Hugo TT2 + M Scaler