Chord Hugo TT2 + M Scaler - Page 2
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Chord Hugo TT2 + M Scaler

Quote Originally Posted by joeinid View Post
    So sorry Bud, reading about your health issues. I hope your health improves and you feel better.

Looks like youíve made some great choices in gear. LFD has an awesome reputation. Iíve thought about it many times. Iím sure itís a wonderful match with the Harbeth and everything else.
    I actually owned Harbeth 30.1's and an LFD amp and DAC in the past. I always regretted letting them go. I do miss a remote on the amp but then it might not sound so good.
    Bud
    Naim SN2 Integrated Amp w/HiCap DR PS - Naim ND555 Streamer/DAC w/555PS - Lumin L1 Library module - Harbeth 30.2 40th Anniversary Speakers - Skylan speaker stands - Quadraspire SVT Equipment Stand - Naim Super Lumina Speaker Cables - Ansuz D2 DIN IC - Ansuz Mainz A2 power distributor - Ansuz C2 Power Cables. - Ansuz Ethernet Cables - AQVOX Network Switch - Nordost Heimdall 2 Headphone Cables - Sennheiser HD-800S and Audeze LCD 4 headphones

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Leatherneck View Post
    I actually owned Harbeth 30.1's and an LFD amp and DAC in the past. I always regretted letting them go. I do miss a remote on the amp but then it might not sound so good.
    I used to own the NCSE MKII with my Harbeth. Stunning sound
    Paul

Post Thanks / Like

Just received my M Scaler last week, and I dont think the secret of how good this device is will stay secret for long

The M Scaler is probally the most important component I have ever bought

Digital fianlly sound analogue and then surpasses it

Incredible!

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

4. Likes Mike, Dguitarnut liked this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2