Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Audioshark

Magico A3 Price Increase - Effective Immediately

From Magico - for immediate release:

Unfortunately, due to sizable increases in the overall manufacturing costs for the A3 - effective immediately the suggested retail price will increase to US$ 12,300/pair.

Existing A3 open orders, A3 Grilles and APOD8 will remain without change in pricing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

Re: Magico A3 Price Increase - Effective Immediately

I'm glad I was an early purchaser. I guess the early bird catches a break!

I'm still considering if I should purchase the Apods. I did order the grills at the time of purchase.

Thanks for the info

I feel the increase is justified with the increased cost of Aluminum and the fact they were probably priced too low to begin with. $12,300 is what they should have been priced at from the get go, for more reasons than one.

Congrats to all the lucky early birds for catching the worm (as Darrel said).

I have not tried the APods yet but man, the Mpods made a noticeable improvement with the S7's I have on demo.

Acoustical Systems, AMG, Aqua Acoustic Quality, Audeze, Audio Desk, Audible illusions, Audioquest, Aurender, Bryston, CH Precision, Chord Electronics, Constellation Audio, Dynaudiol, Fyne Audio, Grado labs, Ikeda, JL Audio, Kondo, Kronos, Kubala Sosna, Lumin, Luxman, Lyra, Magico, Nordost, PS Audio, Roon, Shunyata, SME, Sugden, Tenor, Tannoy, Vertere, VPI and ZYX.

www.audiobymarkjones.ca

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Jones View Post
    I feel the increase is justified with the increased cost of Aluminum and the fact they were probably priced too low to begin with. $12,300 is what they should have been priced at from the get go, for more reasons than one.

Congrats to all the lucky early birds for catching the worm (as Darrel said).

I have not tried the APods yet but man, the Mpods made a noticeable improvement with the S7's I have on demo.
    Mark, if the increase is justified because of aluminum prices, will all Magico speakers have a price increase? The pattern seems to be that shortly after a new speaker is released and there is a review or two out there, the price immediately increases. They usually point to material cost increases to justify it. I suppose this may be different, but this pattern has happened many times with Magico and I suspect customers have come to expect the practice. I'm not saying anything is wrong with it, but I am suggesting that this is a usual event.
    Link to my system thread: https://www.whatsbestforum.com/threa...l-sound.32867/
    Analog: Micro Seiki SX 8000 II, 2 NOS SME 3012R tonearms, 2 vdH Colibri Grand Cru, Colibri XPP
    Electronics: Lamm LP2.1 Deluxe, Lamm LL1.1 Signature, Lamm ML2
    Speakers: Vitavox CN-191 corner horns
    Cables: Stock SME phono cables, DIY ICs and speaker cables, Ching Cheng power cords, custom rack and amp stands

Hi Peter,

Thank God Magico is trending towards Carbon enclosures now!

Good question, and I'm surprised increases with the other models were not included in today's announcement. The bottom line is the A3 at $9800 (a crazy bargain) has to be a slim Jim margin product. The demand is crazy overwhelming, add with the huge increase in Aluminum prices, you have Magico woking their butts off to fill orders yet making very little money. Like all businesses they have to make money, I have to make money, you have to make money. So the increase makes sense to me. Fingers crossed they can absorb cost increases for a while with the rest of their lineup.

Hope this made sense.

Acoustical Systems, AMG, Aqua Acoustic Quality, Audeze, Audio Desk, Audible illusions, Audioquest, Aurender, Bryston, CH Precision, Chord Electronics, Constellation Audio, Dynaudiol, Fyne Audio, Grado labs, Ikeda, JL Audio, Kondo, Kronos, Kubala Sosna, Lumin, Luxman, Lyra, Magico, Nordost, PS Audio, Roon, Shunyata, SME, Sugden, Tenor, Tannoy, Vertere, VPI and ZYX.

www.audiobymarkjones.ca

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Jones View Post
    Hi Peter,

Thank God Magico is trending towards Carbon enclosures now!

Good question, and I'm surprised increases with the other models were not included in today's announcement. The bottom line is the A3 at $9800 (a crazy bargain) has to be a slim Jim margin product. The demand is crazy overwhelming, add with the huge increase in Aluminum prices, you have Magico woking their butts off to fill orders yet making very little money. Like all businesses they have to make money, I have to make money, you have to make money. So the increase makes sense to me. Fingers crossed they can absorb cost increases for a while with the rest of their lineup.

Hope this made sense.
    Agreed and well said.

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterA View Post
    ... The pattern seems to be that shortly after a new speaker is released and there is a review or two out there, the price immediately increases. They usually point to material cost increases to justify it. I suppose this may be different, but this pattern has happened many times with Magico and I suspect customers have come to expect the practice. I'm not saying anything is wrong with it, but I am suggesting that this is a usual event.

Is that true? Can you please give an example, I am not aware of any recent price increase on any current models, but I may be wrong.
    Also, is there a review on the A3 that I missed? I do agree, a 25% price increase is a bit much, but it is still a lot of speakers for the money.

I have no idea what the profit margin is on the A3's. And the increase may be as stated for price increases in material, manufacutuing etc. But, I do know something about aluminum and composite material. I worked aluminum for forty years. And composite for about ten years. The A3's uses 1/2" thick 60601 t6 plates. 60601 aluminum is actually a low end aluminum. Almost never used on aircraft. And manufacture companies who know their demand will order plates in lots. Meaning if they need 500 plates to build x number of product. They will order that amount or adjust depending on forecasted needs or price increases. Magico had to know from their sales how much to order for some time.

Quote Originally Posted by LVB View Post
    Is that true? Can you please give an example..
    Q3, for one.

Quote Originally Posted by brodricj View Post
    Q3, for one.
    I was asking about the current lineup. Q3 has been discontinued for some time now... Peter was talking about a "pattern".

Mike, I guess your 2 unsold pairs of A3 won't be unsold for much longer!

The pattern extends into history....

Audioshark

Make that one unsold now.

Tick, tock, tick, tock.

Look up "pattern" definition.

Mark, if the increase is justified because of aluminum prices, will all Magico speakers have a price increase? The pattern seems to be that shortly after a new speaker is released and there is a review or two out there, the price immediately increases. They usually point to material cost increases to justify it. I suppose this may be different, but this pattern has happened many times with Magico and I suspect customers have come to expect the practice. I'm not saying anything is wrong with it, but I am suggesting that this is a usual event.
    For the record, Alon is one of the most transparent people about the cost of his speakers and has shared that info with me. I’d guess Magico has one of the lower profit margins of any high end speaker company.

It’s important to understand that Magico’s A3s use a completely different business model than the other speakers. Magico kept the speaker’s cost low by committing both a sizable amount of money AND to building a sizable number of speakers up front. So in essence, the A3 is the lowest margin of any Magico speaker and Alon intended to make their “lesser” revenue in sales volume. Not unlike—though nowhere near the number—Japanese companies. That included saving money by having another company do the cabinets to save money. So any sort of price disruption in costs such as Al would affect the A3 more than the other Magico speakers. Conversely, it says that Magico at least for now is eating the increased cost on their other speakers.

Frankly, I am surprised that we haven’t seen upticks in the costs of electronics. I spoke to several electronics manufacturers about the tariff ramifications and they were waiting to hear from their suppliers about price of Al for chassis’. Most expected a 12% increase in Al and I suspect many ate that cost hoping that things would eventually straighten out. But don’t be surprised to see more price increases for products using Al, etc down the road.
    Myles B. Astor, Senior Editor, PF, www.positive-feedback.com
    Zellaton Plural Evo speakers, Goldmund Telos 1000 Nextgen mono amplifiers, Goldmund Mimesis 37S Nextgen preamplifier, Doshi Audio EVO and Goldmund PH3.8 phonostages, VPI Avenger direct-drive turntable/VPI 12-inch gimbal Fatboy/vdH Colibri Master Signature/Triangle Art Apollo cartridges, SAT LM-12 tonearms/Lyra Atlas SL Lambda, VPI 12-inch gimballed Carbon Fiber arm/vdh Black Crimson and Sumiko Songbird, Mutech Hayabusa cartridges
    Technics RS1506 reel-to-reel with low inductance Flux Magnetic heads, Doshi Audio EVO tapestage, AudioQuest Dragon Zero, Audience FrontRow, Ensemble PC, Skogrand, Kubala-Sosna Realization speaker cable, Ikigai Kangai speaker cable, SRA Craz 3/OHIO 2.3 platforms and Symposium ISIS/Ultra rack/platforms, Silver Circle Tchaik 6 PLC.

I don't get it. I just looked at the market sales charts for Aluminum and don't see the increase.
    6 month prices are down as are one year.
    What am I missing?
    My System
    Acoustic Revive RTP-4
    Innuos Pulsar
    Lampizator BALTIC4
    Cary SLP-05
    Pass XA30.5 or
    Line Magnetic 845ia
    Reference 3A Reflector's
    Pr SVS SB3000 Subs
    Cables & Tubes "subject to change without notification".
    Complete system on battery power/solar
    Core Audio Design Rack
    DIY bass traps and custom curved diffusors.

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by jadedavid View Post
    I don't get it. I just looked at the market sales charts for Aluminum and don't see the increase.
    6 month prices are down as are one year.
    What am I missing?
    Supply & Demand. And Magico speakers are a lot more than Au. Drivers, labor, etc. The entire supply chain.

Tried hiring someone lately? I have. Labor costs are way up, as are many other costs.

Supply and demand determines price. Economics 101. Enough said.

Ken
    "No summit worth climbing is easily attained."
    --------------------------------------------
    Source: MSB Select II DAC with Two Mono Powerbases and Femto 33 Clock; Renderer V2 Digital Input Module and Roon Nucleus Plus; MSB UMT V Signature Transport
    Amps: Vandersteen M7-HPA Mono Amps; MSB M204 Mono Amps
    Speakers: Vandersteen Model 7 Mk2
    Power: Two AudioQuest Niagara 5000’s with AudioQuest Dragon and Hurricane Power Cords

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Supply & Demand. And Magico speakers are a lot more than Au. Drivers, labor, etc. The entire supply chain.

Tried hiring someone lately? I have. Labor costs are way up, as are many other costs.

+1

"...due to sizable increases in the overall manufacturing costs for the A3"

Who said anything about aluminum?

Magico is in the San Francisco Bay Area, which is one of the highest cost of living areas in the country.
    Bud

Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD
    Pass XP-22 pre, X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers, SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR for source, Denali 2000 (2) for amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson four shelf maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.

Audioshark

And gone.

The last pair is gone....

Quote Originally Posted by Myles B. Astor View Post
    Frankly, I am surprised that we haven’t seen upticks in the costs of electronics. I spoke to several electronics manufacturers about the tariff ramifications and they were waiting to hear from their suppliers about price of Al for chassis’. Most expected a 12% increase in Al and I suspect many ate that cost hoping that things would eventually straighten out. But don’t be surprised to see more price increases for products using Al, etc down the road.
    James Tanner of Bryston was fairly transparent about the increase in US parts costs and tariffs on steel and aluminum having some influence on their price increase at the end of last year.

I'm also aware of another manufacturer absorbing the increased aluminum cost as well as increases in freight/shipping in order to keep MSRP the same.
    Neko Audio
    Authorized Dealer: AC Infinity, APC, Audeze, Bryston, Devialet, Elite HTS, Fortress Seating, JMF Audio, JVC, Kaleidescape, LG, LUMIN, Magico, Ortofon, RME, Samsung, Soulution, STAX, Trinnov, Vivid Audio, Weiss & more.

The last pair is gone....
    Lucky I bought M3 then

Quote Originally Posted by Myles B. Astor View Post
    ..the A3 is the lowest margin of any Magico speaker..
    As a percentage margin of MSRP when compared to the other models, or as an absolute dollar margin per unit sold?

Aluminum prices seem actually have been decreasing other than a small recent blip. Manufacturing in SF area is another question but I reckon it's more likely a tradeoff between manufacturing capacities and margins. Alon may be delaying production of higher margin units like S and M for lower margin but higher volume A. Its all about capacity and profit optimization mix.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I’m recycling all my soda cans.....doing my part to keep Magico prices down.
    My S3MK2’s weigh over 5000 cans EACH at 15grams a can!
    Larry

Lumin U1
    Chord Dave Dac
    Vac Master Preamp
    Vac 200IQ Amp
    Magico S3 Mk2 in Mcast Pewter
    Denali 6000S
    Ansuz and MIT cabling
    Timbernation walnut racks

Is that true? Can you please give an example, I am not aware of any recent price increase on any current models, but I may be wrong.
    Also, is there a review on the A3 that I missed? I do agree, a 25% price increase is a bit much, but it is still a lot of speakers for the money.
    It happened with the Mini 2, the Q3, and the M3, to name three examples. One would have to research to see the first announced prices for these speakers, but they all went up fairly soon after being released.
    Analog: Micro Seiki SX 8000 II, 2 NOS SME 3012R tonearms, 2 vdH Colibri Grand Cru, Colibri XPP
    Cables: Stock SME phono cables, DIY ICs and speaker cables, Ching Cheng power cords, custom rack and amp stands

I was asking about the current lineup. Q3 has been discontinued for some time now... Peter was talking about a "pattern".
    Mini 2, Q3, M3. That is a pattern with three different speaker lines over time. There may be others, but I just know about the specific models I'm interested in. I have not followed the S series. I don't think "pattern" has to be defined by what is currently available. I mentioned a pattern based on what I have observed since the beginning of the company and some of their releases. This practice is not that unusual and has been discussed on forums regarding Magico.

Again, nothing wrong with it. In fact, I think customers have come to expect the practice and it incentivizes early adopters to buy the models as they are released.

Audioshark

It happened with the Mini 2, the Q3, and the M3, to name three examples. One would have to research to see the first announced prices for these speakers, but they all went up fairly soon after being released.
    M3?

The cover up is always worse than the crime.

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by IAmRael View Post
    The cover up is always worse than the crime.
    There’s no cover up. Costs go up.

Audioshark

Mini 2, Q3, M3. That is a pattern with three different speaker lines over time. There may be others, but I just know about the specific models I'm interested in. I have not followed the S series. I don't think "pattern" has to be defined by what is currently available. I mentioned a pattern based on what I have observed since the beginning of the company and some of their releases. This practice is not that unusual and has been discussed on forums regarding Magico.

Again, nothing wrong with it. In fact, I think customers have come to expect the practice and it incentivizes early adopters to buy the models as they are released.
    Peter the M3 was launched at $75k (without MPOD’s). It remains at that price. Mini2 and Q3 are very old models.

Yeah, and M3 went from basic steel spikes to spiked Mpods as standard, and at the same price. So some of us had a win there (I suspect my M3 were one of the first pair to ship with the new improved spikes).

I don't begrudge Magico for the price increase. They are a very innovative company that provides exceptional products.
    Having owned a business for 30+ years I understand cost and margins.
    I doubt that recent labor and material cost would actually translate into a 20+% increase.
    While I know that it would not be well received, but in this so called era of transparency, it would be refreshing for a manufacturer to announce "due to the popularity of the M3 and the slimmer margins on this model we have decided to increase the price".
    It "plays better" to say "due to labor and material cost".
    With all that said the M3 even at the new price is still a great product.
    My System
    Acoustic Revive RTP-4
    Innuos Pulsar
    Lampizator BALTIC4
    Cary SLP-05
    Pass XA30.5 or
    Line Magnetic 845ia
    Reference 3A Reflector's
    Pr SVS SB3000 Subs
    Core Audio Design Rack

I think you mean A3...price of M3 hasn't changed.

I think you mean A3...price of M3 hasn't changed.
    Mybad. Thank you.
    My System
    Acoustic Revive RTP-4
    Innuos Pulsar
    Lampizator BALTIC4
    Cary SLP-05
    Pass XA30.5 or
    Line Magnetic 845ia
    Reference 3A Reflector's
    Pr SVS SB3000 Subs
    Core Audio Design Rack

i noticed some earlier posts claming that aluminum prices have gone up - that is not true: https://www.bloomberg.com/quote/LMAHDS03:COM

sorry if someone already point this out. all that said, i would like to believe that price increase was done for very valid reasons and not as part of some cash grab. thinking of it differently, i kind of like the idea of an early bird special - loyalists and people really interested in buying a product jump in and after some positive reviews come out the price goes up a bit. whatever, i'm just ranting now lol

Audioshark

Nobody said it was because the price of aluminum went up.

Audioshark

Just so we are clear, Magico is a proper floor standing speaker for $12,300 now with amazing bass and gets flack, and another major competitor is selling a joke of a computer desktop speaker (yes, I’ve heard it) for $12,000 and silence...

Yes, they used to raise the price like 3 months after release. Basically rewarded first adopters. The original S series was like this too as I recall.

Clearly with a such a large increase (% wise at least) on the A3 they had a margin issue. Not a huge deal to me as it "is what it is"
    Brinkmann Bardo w/ EMT HSD-006 cart, MSB Reference DAC --> Linear Tube Audio MicroZOTL --> Ampzilla 2000, 2nd Edition --> Fyne Audio F1-12

Just so we are clear, Magico is a proper floor standing speaker for $12,300 now with amazing bass and gets flack, and another major competitor is selling a joke of a computer desktop speaker (yes, I’ve heard it) for $12,000 and silence...

i don't doubt it. magico seems to get a lot of flack. hell i would rag on it too - then i bought one and changed my tune, pun intended.

edit: to clarify, i bought one because demos and all help but you never get to know a piece of equipment until you own it in your own room with your own gear. the price was more than i wanted to spend but it's been rewarding as every subsequent purchase has really been allowed to shine.

Peter the M3 was launched at $75k (without MPOD’s). It remains at that price. Mini2 and Q3 are very old models.

Thank you!

Thanks Mike. My mistake. I thought I had seen a listed price of $89K with MPods. It was actually $86K on Audionirvana:

https://www.audionirvana.org/forum/t...speaker-thread

Yes, the Mini2 and Q3 are old models, but I think their prices did increase fairly soon after they were released and reviewed. I'm glad other Magico speaker prices are not increasing like the A3. I have not hear the A3, but it seems like a good value from the reports I've read.

So true. Magico detractors, which includes some of its own customers, are so critical (and even spread miss information). Prices on the W/P quadrupedal over the years but who is calculating (the latest one is practically the same speaker as its predecessor for ~$6K more – not a peep from anyone). The closest thing to an A3 from a competitor I can think of is YG hailey that sells for ~$50K (3-way, full aluminum, etc.). Some perspective here...

So true. Magico detractors, which includes some of its own customers, are so critical (and even spread miss information). Prices on the W/P quadrupedal over the years but who is calculating (the latest one is practically the same speaker as its predecessor for ~$6K more – not a peep from anyone). The closest thing to an A3 from a competitor I can think of is YG hailey that sells for ~$50K (3-way, full aluminum, etc.). Some perspective here...
    Lets not spread more misinformation- the W/P has basically doubled in price since 1999. The DAW price increase is 4k, not 6k.

And I was critical of the Alexia 1 vs 2 price move as were others on this forum.

The A3 is no Hailey competitor. Yes, I've heard both.
    Brinkmann Bardo w/ EMT HSD-006 cart, MSB Reference DAC --> Linear Tube Audio MicroZOTL --> Ampzilla 2000, 2nd Edition --> Fyne Audio F1-12

Quote Originally Posted by KeithR View Post

Yes, I've heard both.
    Me too...

LVB, I love my two Magico speakers: Mini 2 and Q3. I acknowledged my mistake for having wrongly thought that the M3 had a price increase. I think I got confused about the cost of the MPod/Mspike and added it to the bass price. I apologize to you and to others for the mistake.

What Magico customers do you think are also detractors of the brand and who spread misinformation? I am curious on what basis do you make such a claim?

I wasn’t necessarily talking about you Peter, and I don’t think that people are doing it out of malice, it is just that people seem to be much more critical of the brand and their impressions do not always coincide with the facts.

I wasn’t necessarily talking about you Peter, and I don’t think that people are doing it out of malice, it is just that people seem to be much more critical of the brand and their impressions do not always coincide with the facts.
    Successful companies are often more susceptible to scrutiny. Magico certainly garners more attention than most. They make a great product, have many fans, and seemingly arrived on the scene from nowhere. Their story is mighty impressive. This site seems to be a bit more Magico friendly than others.

Audioshark

Successful companies are often more susceptible to scrutiny. Magico certainly garners more attention than most. They make a great product, have many fans, and seemingly arrived on the scene from nowhere. Their story is mighty impressive. This site seems to be a bit more Magico friendly than others.
    I wonder why? All good points Peter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team