VAC Signature 200iq and Renaissance Mk V - Page 2
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: VAC Signature 200iq and Renaissance Mk V

Quote Originally Posted by steinkrieg View Post
    Thanks Max - When you get a chance it would be great to see your gear together in one photo... just the zoom in shot of the meter does not really tell the story.

+1.

Please.
    Borresen Acoustics Loudspeakers, Borresen Model 01 Compact monitor loudspeakers with Ansuz Darkz T2s Supreme resonance control, Audio Video Manufaktur GmbH (AVM) Inspiration amplifier & streamer, Innuos Zen MKII music server, Ansuz Acoustics cables & accessories. Please visit my system thread hosted on Audioshark for more details. Disclosure: The author is materially connected to Ansuz, Aavik & Borresen Acoustics via friendship with an owner.

Post Thanks / Like

Jeremy, As soon as I get ten posts I will send some photos. Unfortunately my system is spread out with various cables until I replace the Naim cables. Not sure if you will be able to see amp with preamp. I will try.
    I wanted the signature preamp, but decided not to spend the funds. The master preamp will be the last preamp you ever need. Having never had tubes before I thought the background might be noisy. The VAC equipment is dead quiet. Just amazing.
    Max

VAC Renaissance Mk V, VAC Signature 200iq, Wilson Sophia 3, Aurender N10, Playback Designs MPD-3, Finite Elemente rack

Post Thanks / Like

Ok Jeremy here are some photos of the meter. I apologize for the photos because I am using temporary cables and the amp and preamp are not close. These photos
    do not do them justice. Tried to get them in same picture.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Max

VAC Renaissance Mk V, VAC Signature 200iq, Wilson Sophia 3, Aurender N10, Playback Designs MPD-3, Finite Elemente rack

4. Thanks joeinid thanked for this post
    Likes joeinid, FDPDK, Dguitarnut liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks awesome.
    Joe

NuForce STA200, Accuphase E-650, Misho Myronov Wooden Amp and Wooden preamp, AkitikA GT-102 power amplifier, Valvet E2se, Avantgarde Duo XD, First Watt SIT-3, Luxman MQ-300, Job INTegrated, Job 250 Monos, Cary 300B SE, Klipsch RP-160M, Klipsch RB-75, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES, ASL Wave monos, Kimber Kables, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables, Burmester 948, Linear Tube Audio MZ2, Naim Supernait 2 w/ HiCap-DR, Lumin U1 mini, McIntosh MCLK12, Conrad Johnson GAT2.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the pics max! Looks great!

Post Thanks / Like

I love my combo more every day! In my guitar playing days it was a fact that tubes rule! I have some pix posted under my other amp in the musical instrument category.
    I don’t know how I strayed from the formula into solid states. Oh well.....
    Larry

Lumin U1
    Chord Dave Dac
    Vac Master Preamp
    Vac 200IQ Amp
    Magico S3 Mk2 in Mcast Pewter
    Denali 6000S
    Ansuz and MIT cabling
    Timbernation walnut racks

Post Thanks / Like

I have to agree. Just getting everything broken in but this is the most satisfying sound I have ever had in my system. Never tiring. Can't stop listening to new music. Now to get an amp stand and new cables throughout!
    Max

9. Likes Dguitarnut, Mike, Dth31 liked this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2