Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Lumin T2

Re: Lumin T2

Quote Originally Posted by VoicesInMyHead View Post
    Well, to me it's the other way around, using a hardware vendors UI is making me feel locked in and limited, where Roon and Spotify Connect is giving me the freedom of using what I want, I can change streamer in a second without having any dependencies, libraries or playlists to be concerned about. I can see that it looks simple and convenient to you, and it's good that a UI is provided of course, but I sincerely hope that the future of streaming is moving more towards technologies like Roon and Spotify Connect as I described above, where the streamer is just playing what you tell it to play, from wherever, in highest possible quality. But, we're not really there yet, and unless you want to use Roon or Spotify, your current option is to go with a streamer UI that you like. I think the Lumin app has got some praise, but I haven't really bothered looking myself as I have no interest in it.
    Maybe if Roon would be less then 100euro and would be fully integrated on a streaming device. Yes then I'd might consider it. But paying 500euro for a UI to me seems way over the top and an additional 500euro for mac mini (for the core I think it is called) or similar seems like a lot of money to me. Maybe Roon should release a basic version, just the UI without the resampling options and without the allmusic link for say 1/4 fourth of the regular price.

A version that would be fully integrated into the streaming device.
    Pre amp: Ocatve Phono Module Power amps: Octave MRE130 Turntable: SAC Girati Grande. Tonearm: Dynavector 507mkII Cartridge: Dynavector Ikeda 9TT Streamer: Aurender A10 Power Distributor: Anzus Mains D8 Speakers: Raidho X-3 Speaker Cables: AudioQuest Rocket 88 XLR Interlink: Ansuz A2, [B]XLR Interlink: [B]Phono interlink: Cammino Serie 1.0 - PH 1.0s Power cables: Anzus Mains Ceramic, two Pom, Aluminium, X series Audio Rack: Rack of Silence 4 and 2.

The Lumin app works well on Apple products but from my experience and from feedback I've read, not very good on Android devices.
    Lucky there is a good alternative: BubbleUPnP, which works brilliantly on my Android mobile.
    Boenicke Audio W11 Speakers with SwingBase; MFA Baby Reference V2 Passive Preamp; Lumin T2; Nord One SE UP NC500DM Stereo; SRM Arezzo Turntable; Ortofon 2M Blue; Michael Fidler MM Pro; 2 x REL S/510; Van Damme Blue series/Mark Grant

ATMOS/DTS X 5.1.4: Sony VPL-VW290ES; 103" Screen Excellence Enlightor Neo; Arcam AVR390; Nakamichi AVP1; Sony UBP-X800M2; XTZ Cinema Series: M6, S5, S2; XTZ 12.17 Sub

double post
    Pre amp: Ocatve Phono Module Power amps: Octave MRE130 Turntable: SAC Girati Grande. Tonearm: Dynavector 507mkII Cartridge: Dynavector Ikeda 9TT Streamer: Aurender A10 Power Distributor: Anzus Mains D8 Speakers: Raidho X-3 Speaker Cables: AudioQuest Rocket 88 XLR Interlink: Ansuz A2, [B]XLR Interlink: [B]Phono interlink: Cammino Serie 1.0 - PH 1.0s Power cables: Anzus Mains Ceramic, two Pom, Aluminium, X series Audio Rack: Rack of Silence 4 and 2.

Audioshark

I have a T2 on order (silver). At $4500 (introductory price for now), it will be hard to beat at that price. I’m hearing it beats the A1. We shall see.
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

With PSU switched and without the output transformers ...... it will be interesting to read your impressions when you receive it.
    Francisco

Aries Cerat Kassandra Ref. MKII / Taiko Extreme Server / Gryphon Essence Preamplifier and Stereo Amplifier / Rockport Atria I / REL S-812 (2) / Göbel XLR (2), Göbel Ethernet and USB Cables / MIT Magnum MA Speakers Cables / Shunyata Everest 8000 / Shunyata Omega XC (1), Sigma NR V2 (4) and Alfa NR V1 (2) / Taiko Switch / Paul Hynes SR7T Double Rail / Farad Super3 / Doepke DFS-2 40A / GigaWatt G-C16A 2P / Fuse module AHP 4Gi / Center Stage2 0.8, 1.0 and 1.5

Just unboxed and set it up, first impressions are GREAT and a big step up from the D2. Will give it some time to settle and hopefully I will have more time to listen tomorrow night. It feels like a real winner though....
    Speakers: Kroma Thais. Amplifier: Ypsilon Phaethon. Digital: LampizatOr Baltic 3, Lumin U1 Mini. Analog: MoFi Ultradeck, PS Audio Stellar Phono.
    Other: Audio-Technica ART9XI, Ansuz, Vertere, Sablon Audio USB/Ethernet/DC, Paul Hynes, IsoAcoustic, UpTone EtherREGEN.

Congratulations on your new T2 , sounds like you will be very satisfied

Hmm, might end up trading my T1 for a T2
    Flemming

Lumin X1
    Rotel Michi S5
    Focus Audio FS788

Inter connect : Nordost Tyr 2 ( 2 Meter )
    LS cable : Yter
    Power Cables : Nordost Frey 2 ( 2 Meter )
    Nordost QB8
    Fibercable for feeding the Lumin X1
    Rack : Finite Elemente Pagode

My T2 should arrive this Thursday.
    Boenicke Audio W11 Speakers with SwingBase; MFA Baby Reference V2 Passive Preamp; Lumin T2; Nord One SE UP NC500DM Stereo; SRM Arezzo Turntable; Ortofon 2M Blue; Michael Fidler MM Pro; 2 x REL S/510; Van Damme Blue series/Mark Grant

ATMOS/DTS X 5.1.4: Sony VPL-VW290ES; 103" Screen Excellence Enlightor Neo; Arcam AVR390; Nakamichi AVP1; Sony UBP-X800M2; XTZ Cinema Series: M6, S5, S2; XTZ 12.17 Sub

[QUOTE = VoicesInMyHead; 260107]

Solo sin caja y configúrelo, las primeras impresiones son EXCELENTES y son un gran paso desde la D2. Le daré algo de tiempo para establecerse y espero tener más tiempo para escuchar mañana por la noche. Se siente como un verdadero ganador aunque ... [/ QUOTE]

Congratulations!!! enjoy it. More details please when you can. Greetings.

Well... As one of the first happy owners to receive my unit I guess I should write a few words about it...

I have been waiting for the T2 since this summer when I bought the D2, I simply didn't want to go with one of the older models as I thought they were all becoming a bit dated. The D2 had already been launched and I figured an update of the rest of the field was not far away. Meanwhile, the D2 blew all my expectations and I've been very happy with it, but when the T2 was finally announced I just couldn't resist it as it seemed to be all I wanted in the first place.

Immediately when I connected it yesterday I could tell this was a big step up from the D2. As expected when climbing upwards a product ladder it's just more of everything, larger soundstage, more details, more 3-dimensional, deeper bass etc. But something that struck me early was just how effortless and relaxed the music seemed to flow, like the easiest thing in the world. Music feels vivid, more real and intense. I'm trying to avoid words as analogue and organic, but maybe that's exactly what it is. It moves me.

These are still early impressions and I know from the D2 that some burn in time will only do it good and I expect the same here. I'm upsampling to DSD256 with Roon as my current server can't handle DSD512, but a new one capable of that will hopefully arrive before the weekend.

I have no idea how it compares to the T1 as I've never tried it, I have no doubt that it's better though as there would be no reason for a new version otherwise, but if it's worth the money to upgrade I don't know, but I would like to think so!

If someone is currently using a separate DAC and some other streaming solution, having high quality cables to and between these, combining it all into a very VERY nice one-box package with high quality streaming and fabulous DAC, then the T2 would be considered a bargain and almost pay for itself by just getting rid of the unnecessary boxes and cables. To me the T2 is a real winner.

I like it.

A LOT!!!
    Speakers: Kroma Thais. Amplifier: Ypsilon Phaethon. Digital: LampizatOr Baltic 3, Lumin U1 Mini. Analog: MoFi Ultradeck, PS Audio Stellar Phono.
    Other: Audio-Technica ART9XI, Ansuz, Vertere, Sablon Audio USB/Ethernet/DC, Paul Hynes, IsoAcoustic, UpTone EtherREGEN.

I'm upsampling to DSD256 with Roon as my current server can't handle DSD512, but a new one capable of that will hopefully arrive before the weekend.
    In Roon DSP settings for upsampling, make sure you enable Parallelize Sigma Delta Modulator. It makes upsampling more efficient by using more cores in the CPU.

Thanks for sharing your impressions of T2, by the way.
    Peter Lie
    LUMIN Firmware Lead

Quote Originally Posted by wklie View Post
    In Roon DSP settings for upsampling, make sure you enable Parallelize Sigma Delta Modulator. It makes upsampling more efficient by using more cores in the CPU.
    Yes, I'm aware of this and was going to enable it for the new server that has more cores, my current server is quite a few years old and I didn't expect it to work, but I just tried to flip the switch and it actually did.... I'm a bit shocked to be honest.

I'm not surprised. If you could do DSD256 upsampling without that option, there is very good chance you can do DSD512 upsampling with that option. Make sure the Roon signal path "Processing Speed" is above 1.3 - if it does, it means your current machine may be fast enough, and you may reconsider your purchase of the new machine to run Roon Core if you want to. If you're buying a new one anyway, I suggest using a fanless one (e.g. NUC7i7DNHE with Akasa Plato X7D, and a SSD for Roon ROCK OS only (cannot be shared for storing music)).
    Peter Lie
    LUMIN Firmware Lead

@Voicesinmyhead
    Are you using the power cable that came with the T2?

Audioshark

Lumin T2

Mine shipped yesterday. For $4500, I’m certain it will be an incredible value.

P.S. the $4500 price is for early adopters. Expect the price to rise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

Quote Originally Posted by Showroom Dummies View Post
    @Voicesinmyhead
    Are you using the power cable that came with the T2?
    Nope, I'm currently using an Ansuz A2 cable to the Lumin.

Having lived with the new T2 for a few days now I'm still very impressed, and I also believe it's more on level with my other gear which makes the whole system sing a lot better. It feels like I'm getting more out of my amp and more out of my speakers than before.

Great value for the money, I mean, it's not cheap, but for what it does and in what context it's to be used, I'd say it's great value indeed!

I'm wondering what happened when you opened the Lumin app with the T2?
    Can you carry on using it without having to change any settings or does it know it's connected to a new model and resets them?

Can you carry on using it without having to change any settings or does it know it's connected to a new model and resets them?
    I'm probably not the best to answer this as I've only done device configuration using the app, but the T2 appears as a new device which you can then configure like before, like turning off the LED display and AirPlay streaming etc. It doesn't bring over settings you've changed from previous devices, but it's no big deal I think, there's not THAT much that needs ot be configured. The D2 is gone as it's not on the network anymore... Not sure about app settings, but I assume those would stay the same as your app has not changed.

In Roon the T2 is discovered and you just need to enable it as an endpoint. It said something about not being an official Roon ready device or something like that, but it's probably just a question of time as the product is brand new.

The app recognizes the new device right away. I just upgraded from the S1 to X1. So easy...

Mike

Amplification: MBL 6010D, MBL 9008A Monos
    Analog: Kuzma R, Kuzma 4Point (11”), MSL Ultra Eminent EX
    Phono Pre: Pass XP-27
    Digital: Esoteric N01XD Esoteric K05
    Speakers: MBL 101E MKII
    Subwoofers: REL Carbon Specials
    Conditioner: Shunyata Triton 3
    Power Cables: Shunyata Sigma 1 & 2, Alpha 2, Delta and Venom
    ICs and SCs: Wireworld Platinum 8
    Rack: Artesania Exoteryc

I've connected the app to the T2.
    Connected my Samsung external harddrive.
    I've loaded my Playlist that I saved, but when I play a track, it can't be heard and none of the artwork is showing in my Playlist, but can be seen in the Library.
    It doesn't seem to be connecting properly somewhere.
    Not sure what to do next.
    I might not be getting the sequence right for everything to connect properly?
    I can connect to my Nas and play music but not the Samsung external harddrive?
    Hopefully 'wklie' will help shortly.

One other query, the Lumin app was showing my Samsung external harddrive as 'Samsung' but now it's showing as 'sda1'? Any idea why?

Please make sure in T2 settings, the output is set to Analog - not SPDIF or USB. In X1 and T2, only one type of audio output is active at any time.

Please backup the playlist, clear the playlist, and add new music from the library. By swapping devices the IP address in the playlist may no longer be valid.

This is much less of a problem if the library is hosted on a MinimServer on NAS, especially if an IP address is reserved for the NAS in the router DHCP reservation table. If you have the NAS, it's much better to transfer the music from the USB hard drive to the NAS. Or plug the USB HDD into the NAS, and configure MinimServer to include the USB HDD as music library.
    Peter Lie
    LUMIN Firmware Lead

Please make sure in T2 settings, the output is set to Analog - not SPDIF or USB. In X1 and T2, only one type of audio output is active at any time.

Please backup the playlist, clear the playlist, and add new music from the library. By swapping devices the IP address in the playlist may no longer be valid.

This is much less of a problem if the library is hosted on a MinimServer on NAS, especially if an IP address is reserved for the NAS in the router DHCP reservation table. If you have the NAS, it's much better to transfer the music from the USB hard drive to the NAS. Or plug the USB HDD into the NAS, and configure MinimServer to include the USB HDD as music library.
    I can't see the 'Output' settings you mention.
    I use the Android Lumin app on my mobile and it might not be showing all the settings?
    What do mean by backup the Playlist.
    What is the best way to do this?

I can't see the 'Output' settings you mention.
    I use the Android Lumin app on my mobile and it might not be showing all the settings?
    What do mean by backup the Playlist.
    What is the best way to do this?
    I believe you will see the word "Option" under the word Lumin. Hit that, I think that is where the settings are at.

Quote Originally Posted by aniwolfe View Post
    I believe you will see the word "Option" under the word Lumin. Hit that, I think that is where the settings are at.
    I've done that but I can't see the 'Output' settings: Analog, SPDIF or USB.
    The Android app does not work well on mobiles. I normally only use it to update the firmware.

I've done that but I can't see the 'Output' settings: Analog, SPDIF or USB.
    The Android app does not work well on mobiles. I normally only use it to update the firmware.
    Did you know how to get to the display option Bright, Dim and Off? Its further down from that.

Quote Originally Posted by aniwolfe View Post
    Did you know how to get to the display option Bright, Dim and Off? Its further down from that.
    All I see which has Analog is 'Analog Audio Output Level'.
    It looks like the Android app is missing some settings.

What version app do you have? I have 2.0.1

All I see which has Analog is 'Analog Audio Output Level'.
    It looks like the Android app is missing some settings.
    Maybe this will help? This is for the D1, but should be similar

Go here https://soundrebels.com/images/photo..._app/app_3.jpg

Yes, I have the same version.

Yes I have the same settings but where is the option mentioned by Wklie where I need to make sure the output is set to Analog and not SPDIF or USB.

Yes, I have the same version.
    Do you use the Apple version?
    I use both android and apple. I turned on the digital out yesterday on my android phone, so I know it exists at least for the D1. sorry I can't you...i tried.

Thanks for trying

Looks like I will have to start from scratch which is a pain because I have a large Playlist to create again, which I thought would load after saving it through the Lumin app.
    Just hope the T2 will connect to my external HDD when I do.
    I'm slowly sorting out the metadata of my albums and putting them on the Nas, but it's going to take ages to complete.

Other than the music from the old playlist, newly added music from NAS plays correctly right?

If not, please make sure Digital Audio Output is OFF in the current version of Lumin Android app.
    Peter Lie
    LUMIN Firmware Lead

This is possibly the world first review of Lumin T2, in Chinese:
    https://post76.hk/thread-286039-1-1.html

The reviewer praised the dark background of T2. He also compared T2 against A1. He thinks T2 has a neutral sound, has better treble/bass extension, better tonal balance, and the voice is more engaging.
    Peter Lie
    LUMIN Firmware Lead

I've never seen so many cute emojis in a review before... thumbs up!

I've never seen so many cute emojis in a review before... thumbs up!
    I thought the same

Google Translate does a terrible job of it unfortunately
    Does anyone know of a better Chinese machine translation service? I tried systransoft but that is equally bad.
    [Associated with LUMIN]

Cleared the playlist and have started adding albums to it again.
    To the important part: What does it sound like?
    Straight away: More detail and lower bass.
    I'm sure I can feel it more than I did before.
    It still needs a good few hours of use but the highs seem to be a bit too high from what I can remember, but hopefully that will settle down.
    Early days but I don't know if it's producing a bit too much bass for my room now.
    As I said, hopefully it will settle down after a few hours use.

Update: Bass notes do seem to be deeper. I'm sure I didn't feel bass in my chest like this before.

Update: Bass notes do seem to be deeper. I'm sure I didn't feel bass in my chest like this before.
    I think I was listening to Fink - "Perfect Darkness" from the live album "Wheels Turn Beneath My Feet" and it felt so alive, that bass drum kicked me right in the heart, it almost hurt...

Things might settle down, you might get used to it, or, as with all change to equipment you might need to re-position the speakers a bit.

@wklie
    Does the T2 have to be used for a certain amount of time before it settles down?

I'm finding I have to have the sound lower than I did with the D1 with Sbooster.
    Wonder if the Sbooster was smoothing the sound which allowed the volume to be higher?

Not sure if the sound is a bit too upfront (in your face).
    Hopefully it will settle down if the T2 needs running in.

Playing this at the moment.
    It does sound lovely.
    If you like a bit of trumpet, this is a great album.

When upgrading from previous Lumin models to T2 or X1, it is absolutely normal to have to lower the preamp volume, because X1 and T2 output higher voltage than previous models - the voltage is now at approximately the same level as dCS and Chord. The increased voltage especially helps with the use of a passive preamp or a direct-to-amp setup.

Please let it play 7x24 for a few weeks in repeat mode, and turn off the power amp if it is not needed.
    Peter Lie
    LUMIN Firmware Lead

When upgrading from previous Lumin models to T2 or X1, it is absolutely normal to have to lower the preamp volume, because X1 and T2 output higher voltage than previous models - the voltage is now at approximately the same level as dCS and Chord. The increased voltage especially helps with the use of a passive preamp or a direct-to-amp setup.

Please let it play 7x24 for a few weeks in repeat mode, and turn off the power amp if it is not needed.
    I'm wondering, what is the advantages of having a higher output voltage, and are there any disadvantages?

From the DAC side perspective, a higher voltage may have an advantage for SQ, but ultimately this depends on system gain matching. Without a higher voltage, some passive setup does not have enough volume for some music. With the same (approximate) voltage level as competitors, when you do A/B comparison the volume mismatch will be much less.
    Peter Lie
    LUMIN Firmware Lead

From the DAC side perspective, a higher voltage may have an advantage for SQ, but ultimately this depends on system gain matching. Without a higher voltage, some passive setup does not have enough volume for some music. With the same (approximate) voltage level as competitors, when you do A/B comparison the volume mismatch will be much less.
    When listening, it reminds me of the 'loudness wars'.
    I know, just reduce the volume.
    I don't know if it was a good idea to raise the voltage.
    Only time will tell.

The increased DAC voltage output cannot be compared to CD loudness war - the latter actually decreases the dynamic range, and the former increases it.
    Peter Lie
    LUMIN Firmware Lead

Hi Peter.
    I see that the output voltage has risen from 4 Vrms to 6 V rms. But you do not publish the output impedance. You could say that value.
    Regards
    Francisco

Aries Cerat Kassandra Ref. MKII / Taiko Extreme Server / Gryphon Essence Preamplifier and Stereo Amplifier / Rockport Atria I / REL S-812 (2) / Göbel XLR (2), Göbel Ethernet and USB Cables / MIT Magnum MA Speakers Cables / Shunyata Everest 8000 / Shunyata Omega XC (1), Sigma NR V2 (4) and Alfa NR V1 (2) / Taiko Switch / Paul Hynes SR7T Double Rail / Farad Super3 / Doepke DFS-2 40A / GigaWatt G-C16A 2P / Fuse module AHP 4Gi / Center Stage2 0.8, 1.0 and 1.5

It said something about not being an official Roon ready device or something like that, but it's probably just a question of time as the product is brand new.
    Please restart your Roon Core, and check whether the uncertified warning is gone.
    Peter Lie
    LUMIN Firmware Lead

Please restart your Roon Core, and check whether the uncertified warning is gone.
    It is, looks good now...

Quote Originally Posted by nonesup View Post
    I see that the output voltage has risen from 4 Vrms to 6 V rms. But you do not publish the output impedance.
    For Lumin models without Lundahl transformers (T2 / D2 / D1), the XLR and RCA output impedances are a little above 20 ohm and 10 ohm roughly respectively.

For Lumin models with Lundahl transformers (X1 / S1 / A1 / T1), the XLR and RCA output impedances are 60 ohm and 40 ohm respectively.
    Peter Lie
    LUMIN Firmware Lead

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

Lumin T2