Mira questions
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.

Thread: Mira questions

Post Thanks / Like

Mira questions

I'm interested to know how the original Miras perform at mid-low volume and what sort of distance do they need from rear and side walls. I have only heard them in a large room. Can anyone give me a minimum room size that they are likely to work in.
    Preamp: Aesthetix Calypso Signature - Power Amp: Aesthetix Atlas - DAC/CDP: Aesthetix Romulus Signature - Phono: Aesthetix Rhea Signature - TT: Oracle Delphi MkIII, SME V, Audio Note IO1 - Speakers: Avalon Ideas

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mira questions

Anyone care to share their experience?
    Preamp: Aesthetix Calypso Signature - Power Amp: Aesthetix Atlas - DAC/CDP: Aesthetix Romulus Signature - Phono: Aesthetix Rhea Signature - TT: Oracle Delphi MkIII, SME V, Audio Note IO1 - Speakers: Avalon Ideas

Post Thanks / Like

What's the size of your room?

Post Thanks / Like

About 4 x 3.5m at present. I have Avalon Ideas positioned across the room, but I'm looking to move so I'm generally interested in what sort of size room the Miras would work well in. Given their depth I think that my current room would not be ideal but I'm happy to be advised otherwise.