PennyDancer
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.

Thread: PennyDancer

Post Thanks / Like

PennyDancer

Hi. I have recently acquired a rix rax sonatina audio stand. I am hoping to find more information on rix rax the company and maybe someone that might have a manual and/or assembly instructions. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: PennyDancer

Is Rix Rax still in business?
    VPI Avenger with 12" 3D arm, Technics SP-10MKII table in custom plinth with custom power supply made by Peter Noerbaek of PBN, SME 312s arm, SME 3012R arn, Dynavector XV-1s cartridge, Lyra Etna SL cartridge, ARC Ref 3 phono stage, Otari MX-55 2 track R2R, Ampex 350 tape repros, Roon Nucleus Plus music server, PS Audio DSJ DAC, ARC Ref 6, ARC Ref 75 with KT-150s, JBL 4345 speakers, Viero Equilibro Level 3 speaker cables, pair of Definitive Technology Ref subs.

Post Thanks / Like

This has nothing to do with my question.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.rixrax.com/

Unfortunately the website looks like it’s not configured properly. Looks like finding information is a little difficult.
    Joe

Wyred 4 Sound STP-SE Stage 2 preamp, NuForce STA200, Accuphase E-650, Misho Myronov Wooden Amp and Wooden preamp, AkitikA GT-102 power amplifier, Valvet E2se, Avantgarde Duo XD, First Watt SIT-3, Luxman MQ-300, Job INTegrated, Job 250 Monos, Cary 300B SE, Klipsch RP-160M, Klipsch RB-75, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES, ASL Wave monos, Kimber Kables, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables, Burmester 948, Linear Tube Audio MZ2, Naim Supernait 2 w/ HiCap-DR, Lumin U1 mini, McIntosh MCLK12, Conrad Johnson GAT2.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry I attempted to go their website and see if I could find any info to help you. It appears to me their website is dead and all links are broken which is why I asked the question.
    VPI Avenger with 12" 3D arm, Technics SP-10MKII table in custom plinth with custom power supply made by Peter Noerbaek of PBN, SME 312s arm, SME 3012R arn, Dynavector XV-1s cartridge, Lyra Etna SL cartridge, ARC Ref 3 phono stage, Otari MX-55 2 track R2R, Ampex 350 tape repros, Roon Nucleus Plus music server, PS Audio DSJ DAC, ARC Ref 6, ARC Ref 75 with KT-150s, JBL 4345 speakers, Viero Equilibro Level 3 speaker cables, pair of Definitive Technology Ref subs.

6. Thanks joeinid thanked for this post
    Likes Paul liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe this dealer can help you, http://www.thesoundstation.com/pages/rix_rax
    Chris

(2 Chl): Kef 201/2, Pass xa30.5, W4S STP-SE Lumin D1, VPI Classic 1, Manley Chinook, Dynavector DV20x2L.exaSound e32 mk11, Marantz SA11S2. ( computer) Win7, Synology DS413 NAS ,Vincent SP-331MKII , Quicksilver LS,Vapor Audio Breeze, Rythmik F12se. Cables: Acoustic Zen, DL Labs, Blue Jean.. ,Bryston BCD-1,Timbernation Rack,

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PennyDancer View Post
    This has nothing to do with my question.
    Actually, it does because if there are no instructions posted anywhere and the company is out of business, you might have a very difficult time getting a copy. Only chance is if someone has that exact rack, is wiling to scan a copy and email it to you.

Good luck, I hope someone can help.
    Joe

Wyred 4 Sound STP-SE Stage 2 preamp, NuForce STA200, Accuphase E-650, Misho Myronov Wooden Amp and Wooden preamp, AkitikA GT-102 power amplifier, Valvet E2se, Avantgarde Duo XD, First Watt SIT-3, Luxman MQ-300, Job INTegrated, Job 250 Monos, Cary 300B SE, Klipsch RP-160M, Klipsch RB-75, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES, ASL Wave monos, Kimber Kables, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables, Burmester 948, Linear Tube Audio MZ2, Naim Supernait 2 w/ HiCap-DR, Lumin U1 mini, McIntosh MCLK12, Conrad Johnson GAT2.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joeinid View Post
    Actually, it does because if there are no instructions posted anywhere and the company is out of business, you might have a very difficult time getting a copy. Only chance is if someone has that exact rack, is wiling to scan a copy and email it to you.

Good luck, I hope someone can help.
    I tried to help, but no good deed goes unpunished.

10. Likes joeinid, CPP liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks to all who responded. I was able to find out what model it was and that it originally sold for $4400. So am happy with my $200. purchase.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Well done on the purchase!
    Joe