Naim Mu So
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.

Thread: Naim Mu So

Post Thanks / Like

Naim Mu So

Has anyone heard the Naim Mu-so? I am thinking of picking up one for my family room. I currently have a 75 inch TV and some Martin Logan on wall speakers. Im trying to improve the aesthetic of the room, I want to install a Samsung Frame TV and put the Mu-so on a nice media unit. I know I could get a better sounding 2.1 system, but aesthetic is most important in this room. I have a theater in the basement with a pair of Magico A3s for more critical listening.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naim Mu So

Quote Originally Posted by malba2366 View Post
    Has anyone heard the Naim Mu-so? I am thinking of picking up one for my family room. I currently have a 75 inch TV and some Martin Logan on wall speakers. Im trying to improve the aesthetic of the room, I want to install a Samsung Frame TV and put the Mu-so on a nice media unit. I know I could get a better sounding 2.1 system, but aesthetic is most important in this room. I have a theater in the basement with a pair of Magico A3s for more critical listening.

Yes, I have heard it, on several occasions.
    It will surprise you in a good way. Try to have a listening session.

In Europe they come with a serious discount at the moment (999€ instead of 1199€ / 799£)
    Vivid Audio - Burmester - Halgorythme - Marantz - Oppo - Pioneer 60" - Wireworld

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naim Mu So

Quote Originally Posted by bart View Post
    Yes, I have heard it, on several occasions.
    It will surprise you in a good way. Try to have a listening session.

In Europe they come with a serious discount at the moment (999€ instead of 1199€ / 799£)

Yeah, it looks like the price is reduced in the US as well...not sure if a new model is coming soon or not. I was also considering the Uniti Atom/LS50 pair...obviously it will sound better, but it will also take away from my goal of removing visible electronics from the decor of the room as much as possible.