Suggestions for 6SN7 Tubes - Page 4
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Suggestions for 6SN7 Tubes

Post Thanks / Like

The Black Treasures are the driver tubes in the Audio Mirror amps. Very nice indeed and Vlad suggested them to me. He told me he felt they were the best driver tube match for his amplifiers.
    T+A DAC 8 DSD; Schiit Freya; Audio Mirror SET 45; KEF R700; Falcon NW Tiki; Roon & HQPlayer; W4S Recovery;
    Focal Clear; Dragon Inspire IHA-1; T+A AMP 8; McIntosh MC754; AQ Niagara 1000

Post Thanks / Like

VT-99 is a great tube. The Phillips brand are quite good.
    NORMAN
    Custom PC with Memory Player Software Suite/ Modded Denon CD transport>Lampi GG1 (and sometimes PACIFIC) DHT tube Dac> Rowen 850W Isolating Transformer/ Rowen SS Preamp and PA1 monoblocs/Lampi Silk power cond. with Phase flipper> Heil AMT KITHARA & Syrinx in parallel hookup. Swiss cables (Reference line) for PC/interconnects and speaker cables. Goldmund Sweetcord PC. FTA Callisto unpowered USB cable. Basic analog: vintage Lenco L78 TT with Rowen mat, Denon MM cart, iFi iPhono2 with 15v Hynes SR3 LPSU. Synology 12 TB NAS. 2nd system:KenWin Bluetooth speaker 3rd system TBI Millemnium amp with Aulos speakers and SB Duo hookup.

Post Thanks / Like

I do have the Phillips Rectifier in the Dennis Had Dragon Inspire and the 6sl7's input tubes for the Audio Mirror are also a NOS Phillips.
    T+A DAC 8 DSD; Schiit Freya; Audio Mirror SET 45; KEF R700; Falcon NW Tiki; Roon & HQPlayer; W4S Recovery;
    Focal Clear; Dragon Inspire IHA-1; T+A AMP 8; McIntosh MC754; AQ Niagara 1000

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4