Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Audio Mirror Pre-amp

I am seriously thinking about an Audio Mirror pre-amplifier to go along with my Audio Mirror SET mono blocks, which I think are amazing. Even though he does not show it on his website, Vladimir does still offer it. I am thinking it should be a great match for the amplifiers and it is DHT. Four inputs, two outputs... remote...
    McIntosh C49, MC152, MR85, R778 | T+A DAC 8 DSD | KEF LS50 Meta w/S2, KC62 (x2) | Rega RP8, Ania Pro, NEO PSU | Technics SL-1500C | Audio Technica VM750ML | Hexmat Eclipse, Yellow Bird, Molekula, Molekula Mini | Pro-Ject VC-E | Falcon NW PC Server (Roon Core & HQPlayer) | Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Roon Controller) | Wyred 4 Sound ISO Recovery, DC Recovery | Abyss Diana Phi | Schiit Jotunheim 2 | Astell&Kern SE200 | Oppo BDP105

“One of the great challenges in life is knowing enough to think you're right but not enough to know you're wrong”
    "You can't use reason to convince anyone out of an argument that they didn't use reason to get into"
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Re: Audio Mirror Pre-amp

I decided to go ahead an order the Audio Mirror DHT pre-amp. Vlad is making me up a brand new one. It should be an excellent match to the Audio Mirror SET mono amps. I absolute love the amps and am hoping to feel the same about the pre-amp to go with them!

McIntosh C49, MC152, MR85, R778 | T+A DAC 8 DSD | KEF LS50 Meta w/S2, KC62 (x2) | Rega RP8, Ania Pro, NEO PSU | Technics SL-1500C | Audio Technica VM750ML | Hexmat Eclipse, Yellow Bird, Molekula, Molekula Mini | Pro-Ject VC-E | Falcon NW PC Server (Roon Core & HQPlayer) | Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Roon Controller) | Wyred 4 Sound ISO Recovery, DC Recovery | Abyss Diana Phi | Schiit Jotunheim 2 | Astell&Kern SE200 | Oppo BDP105

“One of the great challenges in life is knowing enough to think you're right but not enough to know you're wrong”
    "You can't use reason to convince anyone out of an argument that they didn't use reason to get into"
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Cool Randy ,
    2chl : Vincent Sp331MkII, W4S STP-SE Stage 2, Kef 201/2, KEF 140, Vapor Breeze, Lumin, Bryston CD, BHA-1, Quicksilver Headamp, HD650, HD800s, HD820's, Dan Clark 1.1, Focal Stellia, OPPO 203, 105. ( Boxed up: Pass Xa-30.5, VPI Classic, Dynavector DV-20XL, Manley Chinook, Cadenza Bronze)

Super Moderator

Congratulations, it looks awesome and will absolutely take your system to a whole new level.
    Fleetwood Deville by Oswald Mills Audio, Vienna Acoustics Haydn Jubilee, Wharfedale Linton w/ stands, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M.

Job INTegrated. Luxman L-595aSE

NAD C 658 streamer.

First Watt SIT-3, Job 250 Monos, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos. Absolute Audio Labs PCF 25 amp (improved First Watt F7 super clone)

Topping D90, RME Audio ADI-2 DAC FS, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES.

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

Vlad told me it is a perfect match for the amps. The only reason he does not have it on his website is he is having a problem finding a place to manufacture the chassis for the pre-amp after moving to Minnesota... he only has parts for three more units until he can get some more chassis made... hopefully will have that resolved soon...

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Congrats Randy.
    Whats the tube compliment on it?
    My System
    Acoustic Revive RTP-4
    Innuos Pulsar
    Lampizator BALTIC4
    Cary SLP-05
    Pass XA30.5 or
    Line Magnetic 845ia
    Reference 3A Reflector's
    Pr SVS SB3000 Subs
    Cables & Tubes "subject to change without notification".
    Complete system on battery power/solar
    Core Audio Design Rack
    DIY bass traps and custom curved diffusors.

I am honestly not sure. I trust Vlad's designing with tubes for sound performance. He uses his ears much more so then test equipment.

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

That's great that you trust him.
    Just curious what tubes it uses, that's all.
    My System
    Acoustic Revive RTP-4
    Innuos Pulsar
    Lampizator BALTIC4
    Cary SLP-05
    Pass XA30.5 or
    Line Magnetic 845ia
    Reference 3A Reflector's
    Pr SVS SB3000 Subs
    Core Audio Design Rack

From a quick search: The Audio Mirror T-61 preamp uses a pair of 6N1P tubes for amplification (a third tube is used for the power supply rectifier).

I believe that 6922 tubes can also be used, however I have heard that the 6N1P are military grade tubes and sound better in the pre-amp. They also appear to be pretty inexpensive, even NOS... Not sure on the third tube. If Rectifier tubes are interchangeable???? If so then I have a couple very nice ones that I roll in my Dennis Had unit.

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Myers View Post
    I believe that 6922 tubes can also be used, however I have heard that the 6N1P are military grade tubes and sound better in the pre-amp. They also appear to be pretty inexpensive, even NOS... Not sure on the third tube. If Rectifier tubes are interchangeable???? If so then I have a couple very nice ones that I roll in my Dennis Had unit.
    Just like with other tubes, specific rectifier tubes may have some equivalent replacements but they are not universally interchangeable. Wouldn't be wise to learn that the hard way... BOOM!

Hehe... yea, I never would dare "experiment" with tubes... I am still a tube noob ....

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Randy

It uses a 6X4 rectifier tube and good NOS ones are usually found under $20. Really aren't that many options and the NOS one he provides should be fine.
    Main - JVC QL-Y7/Denon DL-301 Mk II, Gold Note PH-10, Jays CDT3 Mk3 , Auralic Aries G2.2, Holo May KTE, Supratek Cabernet, Kinki Studio EX-B7 monoblocks, Verity Audio Otello, (2) Rythmik F12SE, Audio Envy IC, SC & PC's, Triode Wire Lab PC's, Inakustik USB and I2S, (2) Puritan Audio Labs PSM-156 with Groundmaster City, Timbernation rack

Family Room - Oppo UDP-203, Auralic Aries, Aqua La Voce S3, Kinki Studio EX-M1+, Nola KO, (2) Rythmik F-12G, Wireworld SC & IC's, Neotech PC's, SurgeX SA-1810

Greenville, SC- Jays CDT2 Mk 3, Auralic Aries G1, Holo Spring 3 KTE, Supratek Chardonnay, Odyssey Audio Kismet Reference, Rosso Fiorentino Volterra 2, (2) RSL Speedwoofers, iFi Audio Power Station, Wireworld IC's, Inakustik USB and I2s, Triode Wire Lab SC, Triode Wire Lab PC's, Furutech NCF Clear Line, Timbernation rack.

Thanks Jack,

Vladimir does take the sound quality first approach so I have no doubt what he provides will be good. I always like to have at least one backup set of tubes ...

I know it is not an expensive pre-amp, but I am really looking forward to getting it in my system. It is supposed to be a very good sounding basic DHT pre-amp (sounds exactly like what Joe was looking for a little bit ago )... Too bad Vlad is having issues getting enough parts to build them in quantity now .

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

A good read on the 6dj8-6922-7308-6n1p family of tubes can be found online under "Joe's Tube Lore".
    As for the rectifier tube, in some pieces of gear and in some systems the rectifier tube can alter the sound more than the rolling of the other tubes.
    The D.C. is VERY important.
    However if it is a 6X4 then you need to stay with that numbered tube as there are no (IMO) good substitutions just different manufacturers.
    EZ90's, (6X4's), such as Amperex and or Mullard are usually at the top of the pile although some of the military (W's) are also good.
    Just have fun with it and enjoy.
    My System
    Acoustic Revive RTP-4
    Innuos Pulsar
    Lampizator BALTIC4
    Cary SLP-05
    Pass XA30.5 or
    Line Magnetic 845ia
    Reference 3A Reflector's
    Pr SVS SB3000 Subs
    Core Audio Design Rack

Yea, that is my plan.... as soon as it arrives

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Vladimir let me know that my pre-amp should be finished by tomorrow! I am so looking forward to listening to this little DHT preamplifier.

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

I just checked the Tracking... it says it is on the truck for delivery.... TODAY!!!

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Audioshark

Randy, you’ve been bitten by the tube bug!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

Yea, the dam things ...

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

I am quite disappointed. The preamp arrived today, but after hooking it up it became apparent that the right channel was much lower then the left. I did all kinds of trouble shooting from switching cables to the amps, switching outputs, switching inputs, flipping the tubes, etc. The right channel is low and does not sound right. I have written Vlad. We will see what he wants to do.

Feature wise it gives me exactly what I need. size and looks are fine. even the volume knob that rotates with the remote is nice... but.... if there are issues.....

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Randy

Is that a 6X4 or 6X5 rectifier and also did you take it out and re-seat it too? I am sure Vlad will take care of you. Not much he can do if the carrier "flat dropped" it and you wouldn't know from the box either. UPS knocked half the guts loose in a new tube preamp a couple of years ago and the box was flawless.
    Main - JVC QL-Y7/Denon DL-301 Mk II, Gold Note PH-10, Jays CDT3 Mk3 , Auralic Aries G2.2, Holo May KTE, Supratek Cabernet, Kinki Studio EX-B7 monoblocks, Verity Audio Otello, (2) Rythmik F12SE, Audio Envy IC, SC & PC's, Triode Wire Lab PC's, Inakustik USB and I2S, (2) Puritan Audio Labs PSM-156 with Groundmaster City, Timbernation rack

Family Room - Oppo UDP-203, Auralic Aries, Aqua La Voce S3, Kinki Studio EX-M1+, Nola KO, (2) Rythmik F-12G, Wireworld SC & IC's, Neotech PC's, SurgeX SA-1810

Greenville, SC- Jays CDT2 Mk 3, Auralic Aries G1, Holo Spring 3 KTE, Supratek Chardonnay, Odyssey Audio Kismet Reference, Rosso Fiorentino Volterra 2, (2) RSL Speedwoofers, iFi Audio Power Station, Wireworld IC's, Inakustik USB and I2s, Triode Wire Lab SC, Triode Wire Lab PC's, Furutech NCF Clear Line, Timbernation rack.

Hey Jack,

Thanks for the suggestions. I am not sure of the numbers on the rectifier tube. It is the one that Vlad sent... a Russian tube of some sort. I did try reseating all of the tubes, to no avail. Oh well... I am also confident that Vlad will take care of the unit. Just disappointing after waiting for over 3 weeks for it... Oh well. I know it is not an expensive unit, but I was still really looking forward to it .

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Randy.......Sorry to hear about the channel disparity problem on your new Audio Mirror preamplifier. It is always so damn anticlimactic when something you are excited about immediately lets you down, even when you know it can be fixed. Hope this get solved quickly.
    Dan

STUDIO - McIntosh C1000C/P, MC2301 (2), MR88, Aurender N10, Esoteric K-01X, Shunyata Sigma spdif digital coax,
    Sonos Connect, Stillpoints Ultra SS & Ultra Mini, PurePower 2000, Furutech Flux 50, Michell Gyro SE, Michell HR Power Supply, SME 309, Ortofon Cadenza Black, Sonus faber Amati Anniversario

LIVING ROOM - McIntosh C2300, MC75 (2), MR85, Magnum Dynalab 205 Signal Sleuth, Sonos Connect, Simaudio MOON Neo 260D-T, Schiit Audio Yggdrasil, Aurender N100H, Shunyata Sigma USB cable,
    Sony DAT 60ES, Nakamichi BX-300, Micro Seiki DD40 w/m505A tonearm, Ortofon Cadenza Blue, PS Audio P10, Furutech Flux 50, Stillpoints Ultra Mini, PMC EB1i, JL Audio f113

VINTAGE - McIntosh 4300V, McIntosh MA230, Tandberg 3011A tuner, Olive 04HD, JBL 4312A

Thank you sir. I am confident that it will. Just disappointed. I have no reason to think it won't be remedied in short order.

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Duplicate post

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Thats a bummer Randy, the wait, the anticipation , lets see what Vlad does.
    2chl : Vincent Sp331MkII, W4S STP-SE Stage 2, Kef 201/2, KEF 140, Vapor Breeze, Lumin, Bryston CD, BHA-1, Quicksilver Headamp, HD650, HD800s, HD820's, Dan Clark 1.1, Focal Stellia, OPPO 203, 105. ( Boxed up: Pass Xa-30.5, VPI Classic, Dynavector DV-20XL, Manley Chinook, Cadenza Bronze)

Yea, it's a bummer. I have not heard back from Vlad yet ....

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Yea, it's a bummer. I have not heard back from Vlad yet ....
    Personally, I would say heck with email and call him, leave a message.

Hey Chris,

I do not have his phone number. He has always gotten back to me, but is not always the fastest to reply.

As an update... Vlad just sent me his phone number and I am going to call him after work today to discuss and hopefully figure out what is going on.

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

I had a nice discussion with Vlad. He seems like a good and honorable guy. He offered to refund, of course, but we agreed that he will send me a shipping label and give it top priority when it arrives . He wants to get it back to me as fast as he can. He assured me it is a fantastic sounding pre-amp. He said he would also throw an extra set of tubes in the box as his apology . Definitely seemed like a good guy.

I very much recommend his amazing SET amplifiers for anyone looking for something special... and alot of power for SET. The Absolute Sound agrees!

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Hopefully, this has been remedied for you and you'll be ushering in the New Year with musical bliss. I met Vlad just this past week and had a very short listen to the SET amps. Good stuff, and tempting.

Unfortunately, not yet. It has not arrived back to Vlad yet. I shipped it out immediately but FedEx is taking its sweet time. I shipped it out on 12/19. I sat in a FedEx facility for 5 days before they finally started sending it on its way. It has finally made its way to Vlad's hometown. Now listed as sitting on the FedEx truck for delivery... on Monday....

Wow, FedEx sucks....

Certainly not Vlad's fault, but dam... it is going to take two weeks to send it half way across the country, and this is after they probably damaged it in the first place.

He has said it will get his top priority when he gets it. That is cool and much appreciated. But I certainly hope it does not take another two weeks to ship it back. I mean, it is going to take almost six weeks to get this inexpensive pre-amp working in my system. I am really looking forward to listening to it and Vlad has assured me it is a really good sounding pre-amp... just frustrated a bit... but still looking forward to getting this judging by how much I love the amplifiers.

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Unfortunately, not yet. It has not arrived back to Vlad yet. I shipped it out immediately but FedEx is taking its sweet time. I shipped it out on 12/19. I sat in a FedEx facility for 5 days before they finally started sending it on its way. It has finally made its way to Vlad's hometown. Now listed as sitting on the FedEx truck for delivery... on Monday....

Wow, FedEx sucks....

Certainly not Vlad's fault, but dam... it is going to take two weeks to send it half way across the country, and this is after they probably damaged it in the first place.

He has said it will get his top priority when he gets it. That is cool and much appreciated. But I certainly hope it does not take another two weeks to ship it back. I mean, it is going to take almost six weeks to get this inexpensive pre-amp working in my system. I am really looking forward to listening to it and Vlad has assured me it is a really good sounding pre-amp... just frustrated a bit... but still looking forward to getting this judging by how much I love the amplifiers.
    Its the holidays Randy, give them some time. Considering its been around 9 -17 degrees there and its still snowing. How about a Christmas card from Norfolk Va that took 7 days to get to my home in central Fla, we got it 2 days after Christmas. USPS. Nothing seems moves to fast during the holidays , but when it gets there , from the way he has responded, you should get a nice working unit when its returned to you.

I understand Chris. Just blowing off some steam ... It was just frustrating that it was just shelved at the second stop (in LA area so no weather affect) for 5 days before starting to travel to Minnesota...

I am also confident that Vladimir will make it right. He seems to be a good guy who cares about what he does. He also seems to, first and foremost, care about the performance of his gear which to me means everything ....

Judging from the amplifiers I am sure the pre-amp will also be very special! Too bad he can't offer them as part of his normal product line at this time. It would be great to have them more readily available as the perfect match to his amazing amplifiers!

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

I understand Chris. Just blowing off some steam ... It was just frustrating that it was just shelved at the second stop (in LA area so no weather affect) for 5 days before starting to travel to Minnesota...

I am also confident that Vladimir will make it right. He seems to be a good guy who cares about what he does. He also seems to, first and foremost, care about the performance of his gear which to me means everything ....

Judging from the amplifiers I am sure the pre-amp will also be very special! Too bad he can't offer then as part of his normal product line at this time. It would be great to have them more readily available as the perfect match to his amazing amplifiers!
    Randy did he ever say why he doesn't offer the pre-amp in his product line. The way I view this, it would offer some synergy to his amps

Found this info on your amps or close to them these are the 20's but gives you some idea of the inner workings,
    http://www.troelsgravesen.dk/AudioMirror.htm

Some comments on the T-61 way back in 2007
    https://forum.audiogon.com/discussio...61-tube-preamp

Quote Originally Posted by adamaley View Post
    I met Vlad just this past week and had a very short listen to the SET amps. Good stuff, and tempting.
    By the way, the amplifiers are amazing and highly recommended (by The Absolute Sound as well). They seem to get better and better to me. They also work well for doing a little tube rolling, especially with the driver tubes.

The Input tubes makes a very little difference. I rolled in some NOS Phillips to replace the original Russian tubes. A little improvement...

With the Driver tubes though... the original Russian tubes work well, but I have four other sets that I have rolled in... A later model Sylvania that came with the Dennis Had headphone amp... not my favorite, but maybe a slight improvement.... but the RCA VT231 Gray Glass, Sylvania 1950's vintage Chrome Dome or Bad Boys (I have seen them called both), and my favorite so far the 1956 CBS Brown Base 5692's...

Vladimir told me his favorite is the Shuguand Treasue CV181-Z tubes. I may have to treat myself to a pair at some point ...

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote Originally Posted by CPP View Post
    Randy did he ever say why he doesn't offer the pre-amp in his product line. The way I view this, it would offer some synergy to his amps

Found this info on your amps or close to them these are the 20's but gives you some idea of the inner workings,
    http://www.troelsgravesen.dk/AudioMirror.htm
    Vlad told me that since moving from Houston to Minnesota he has had a hard time getting the chassis:

"To answer your question. Since I move from Houston TX to Minnesota I am still looking for a place to manufacture the chassis and metal enclosures for the preamp. I still have some remaining parts for 2-3 units. That’s why I don’t advertise much about preamp. Once I have everything set up again - I will advertise. Yes indeed it is a very good match to the amps."

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Vlad told me that since moving from Houston to Minnesota he has had a hard time finding parts:
    "To answer your question. Since I move from Houston TX to Minnesota I am still looking for a place to manufacture the chassis and metal enclosures for the preamp. I still have some remaining parts for 2-3 units. That’s why I don’t advertise much about preamp. Once I have everything set up again - I will advertise. Yes indeed it is a very good match to the amps."
    Thanks Randy, some nice reviews on the T-61 out there

I heard from Vlad today. He received the pre-amp and opened it up. He already found the issue and has fixed it. He is thinking that he may be able to ship it back out tomorrow! Fingers crossed!

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Vlad is a super guy, providing excellent service.
    I had an issue with one of my amps and sent it in.
    Vlad quickly repaired it and returned it "no Charge".
    I purchased the amps used from a friend and they were not under warranty.
    I very much appreciated his fast service but felt that he was short changing himself. If a company does not charge/make enough to stay in business they will perish.
    I made a payment to him for what I thought was a reasonable amount.
    Rest assured you are dealing with a man of integrity.
    My System
    Acoustic Revive RTP-4
    Innuos Pulsar
    Lampizator BALTIC4
    Cary SLP-05
    Pass XA30.5 or
    Line Magnetic 845ia
    Reference 3A Reflector's
    Pr SVS SB3000 Subs
    Core Audio Design Rack

Randy, glad to hear it was something simple for Vlad to discover and fix so quickly. Hopefully it gets back to you safely and you can finally enjoy your preamp.
    Pass Labs XP-20 | Auralic Altair G1 | Odyssey Audio Stratos Monoblocks | JVC XL-Z411 | Nakamichi DR-1 | Technics SL-1700MK2 | Magnepan 1.7i | SVS PB-1000 Pro x 2

Did he say what the issue was or what caused it?

I heard from Vlad today. He received the pre-amp and opened it up. He already found the issue and has fixed it. He is thinking that he may be able to ship it back out tomorrow! Fingers crossed!
    Aurender ACS10 w/Audioquest Diamond USB, Esoteric N05xd
    Mark Levinson #526, 534 & JBL 4367's
    Clearaudio Performance DC w/Maestro cart
    Clarus Concerto & their Crimson cables

HT: Marantz AV8003, Linn 5125, JBL SAM3ha, Revel s30,
    SVS PC13 Ultra
    Transparent, Analysis Plus & Tributaries. PS Audio filtering
    Sony XBR-75X940D & BDP
    Parasound P6, MBL 8006b, Artisan speakers/subwoofer

I did not ask him about specifics. Probably should. His e-mail mentioned something about the input selector, but I do not have access to that at the moment. I think I will ask him if he has any idea of what caused the issue and if there is anything I should do to guard against its recurrence.

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote Originally Posted by jadedavid View Post
    Vlad is a super guy, providing excellent service.
    I had an issue with one of my amps and sent it in.
    Vlad quickly repaired it and returned it "no Charge".
    I purchased the amps used from a friend and they were not under warranty.
    I very much appreciated his fast service but felt that he was short changing himself. If a company does not charge/make enough to stay in business they will perish.
    I made a payment to him for what I thought was a reasonable amount.
    Rest assured you are dealing with a man of integrity.
    Good story. It’s refreshing to hear stories like this as opposed to people that look for anything to charge you however they can.

Kudos to you as well for treating Vlad right.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Peabody View Post
    Did he say what the issue was or what caused it?
    Vlad replied on what happened to the pre-amp:
    "One of the relays internally shorted to ground the signal on one of the channels. This is something you can not measure or predict. It is very rare though."

He is also putting some isolator feet on the unit before sending it back. Should be sent in the next day or so!

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Vlad replied on what happened to the pre-amp:
    "One of the relays internally shorted to ground the signal on one of the channels. This is something you can not measure or predict. It is very rare though."

He is also putting some isolator feet on the unit before sending it back. Should be sent in the next day or so!
    Awesome Randy can't wait to hear your impressions.

Randy, I live about 15 minutes from Vlad. I could pick up the preamp and break it in for you
    My Gear- Mains System-Pass X250 amp, BAT VK-51se preamp, Luxman DA-06 DAC, Magnepan 1.6's, Thorens TD-145 TT, Dual Martin Logan Subs, Vintage Luxman T-110 Tuner, Cables-WW Platinum 7 USB, Cardas Parsec XLR, AQ Columbia DBS 72v XLR, Belden 8402 XLR.

Hehe... I cannot wait to get it in my system and listen to it...

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Well just got an email form Vlad. The pre-amplifier is being shipped. I am looking forward to finally getting a chance to listen to it!

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

Audio Mirror Pre-amp