New amp, couple of pics.... - Page 5
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: New amp, couple of pics....

Quote Originally Posted by Kingrex View Post
    I spent $47k USA out the door with 2 years Porsche warranty. Bought it from a dealer.
    I am envious of your amp. I do love music. The car is really my wife's daily driver. I have the Mercedes ML550.
    All good, just seems to be a few who speak against something that is to listen to & not begrudge it's looks or different topology. I'm interested in the noise, not from others either...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bobwah View Post
    I would of thought a good match.
    The Aries cerat for the performance is quite reasonably priced imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't know, maybe you are correct. But sinec it is a unkown brand I dont see any dealer putting some Aries Cerat amps on stock.
    Pre amp: Ocatve Phono Module Power amps: Octave MRE130 Turntable: SAC Girati Grande. Tonearm: Dynavector 507mkII Cartridge: Dynavector Te Kaitora Rua Streamer: Aurender A10 Power Distributor: Anzus Mains D8 Speakers: Raidho X-3 Speaker Cables: AudioQuest Rocket 88 XLR Interlink: Ansuz A2, XLR Interlink: Purist Audio Design - Venustas Phono interlink: Cammino Serie 1.0 - PH 1.0s Power cables: Anzus Mains Ceramic, two Pom, Aluminium, X series Audio Rack: Solid Steel H6

Post Thanks / Like

Hmm depends where you live I guess.
    If no local dealers then your right its hard to demo.

Post Thanks / Like

Not quite sure i understand what you mean by “unknown brand”
    Its been around for a while. Was watching a video from munich 2014 the other day. With Aries cerat.
    Also they were at munich in 2010 i believe w Tune Audio

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bobwah View Post
    Not quite sure i understand what you mean by “unknown brand”
    Its been around for a while. Was watching a video from munich 2014 the other day. With Aries cerat.
    Also they were at munich in 2010 i believe w Tune Audio

I'm Dutch there has never been a Dutch distributor or dealer as far as I know. In the last 20 years I've only seen them at 1 Dutch audio show. That makes them IMHO pretty unknown.
    If a shop wants to become a dealer/distributor of the brand you need some stock. People want to see and hear before they buy. That means an 10-40k investment that is a lot of money for something that you might never sell.
    Pre amp: Ocatve Phono Module Power amps: Octave MRE130 Turntable: SAC Girati Grande. Tonearm: Dynavector 507mkII Cartridge: Dynavector Te Kaitora Rua Streamer: Aurender A10 Power Distributor: Anzus Mains D8 Speakers: Raidho X-3 Speaker Cables: AudioQuest Rocket 88 XLR Interlink: Ansuz A2, XLR Interlink: Purist Audio Design - Venustas Phono interlink: Cammino Serie 1.0 - PH 1.0s Power cables: Anzus Mains Ceramic, two Pom, Aluminium, X series Audio Rack: Solid Steel H6

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5