iFi audio xCAN - the official thread - Page 3
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: iFi audio xCAN - the official thread

Quote Originally Posted by Knightrider7007 View Post
    Sorry - never said thanks. Been out of action for a while. Okay, so looks like I need a DAC/amp - the xDSD then. What's the Bluetooth like? I've heard that I shold really stick to wires as Bluetooth can be ropey as hell??????????
    All good. We did our homework on Bluetooth to have it far better than most similar solutions and we gathered positive feedback on how it sounds like in comparison to wired connections.

Please see here what we did: https://ifi-audio.com/wp-content/upl...-Tech-Note.pdf

If there are any questions, feel free to ask!
    Check out our ZEN Blue (here) and ZEN DAC (here) !!!

Check out our PowerStation here!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Okay - thanks for the tech note. Look like it might do the trick. What this I've seen on your site about a ZEN Blue?????? Also Bluetooth? Doesn't look poratble though.... Would love to knowe more......???
    Knightrider7007

KITT: "There's no need for increased volume. I'm scanning your interrogatives quite satisfactorily..."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Knightrider7007 View Post
    Okay - thanks for the tech note. Look like it might do the trick. What this I've seen on your site about a ZEN Blue?????? Also Bluetooth? Doesn't look poratble though.... Would love to knowe more......???
    ZEN Blue is our latest, affordable and desktop device. It hasn't officially launched yet, but we'll post the official press release very shortly.
    Check out our ZEN Blue (here) and ZEN DAC (here) !!!

Check out our PowerStation here!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3