Trip To The New Used Record Store
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
    Post Thanks / Like

Trip To The New Used Record Store

Was a little bummed when I heard that my used record store was moving. I could walk to the end of my street, look right and see the record store in its previous location. We decided to take a little road trip to its new location and while not as spacious, it was well organized and had a nice inventory. Couldn't leave without making a few purchases.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Speakers- Dynaudio Contour 1.8 Mk II, Amp - Pass Labs X150.5, Preamp - Cary SLP-03, Turntable - Music Hall MMF-9.3, Cartridge - Goldring Eroica LX, Phono PreAmp - Sutherland Insight, Digital Playback - Rotel RCD-1072, DAC - Bryston BDA-1, Headphones - Sennheiser HD-600, and HiFiMan HE-560, Headphone Amp - Musical Fidelity Xcan V3.

2. Likes Mike, UltraFast69 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Trip To The New Used Record Store

Nice finds Jack. Looks like the trip was worth it.
    Paul

Speakers: Von Schweikert VR-5 Anniversary MK II Front L/R, LCR-35 Center, VR-1 Rear L/R Sub: JL Audio F113
    Amps: PS Audio BHK Signature 300 Mono, McIntosh MC207 Preamp: PS Audio BHK Signature and Gold Note PH-10 Phono Stage/PSU-10 Power Supply Turntable: VPI HR-X 12.7 TONEARM (2) and SDS
    Cartridges: Ortofon Cadenza Black, Lyra Helikon Mono Digital Source: Oppo UDP-205 DAC: Bryston BDA-3 Music Server: ​Aurender N100H
    SSP: Marantz AV8801 Cables: Wireworld Electra 7 (P) Wireworld Eclipse 7 (I) Wireworld Eclipse 6 and 7 Biwired (S) Wireworld Platinum Starlight 7 (USB) AC Power Regeneration: PS Audio DirectStream P15 Power Plant and Shunyata Denali 6000s V2.