Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.

The new entry level rack by HRS, its called the RXR

The RXR just arrived from HRS and it is stunning. First off its very affordable at 4095.00 for a 4 shelf rack, this does not include price of isolation bases. It is also adjustable, something not possible with the other racks up the line. With 4 entry level R1X bases you could get the complete rack system under 8.5k, worth checking them out at your dealers.

HRS RXR.jpg
    Last edited by AudioSalon; July 2, 2013 at 02:57 PM. Reason: Corrected pricing.

Super Moderator

Re: The new entry level rack by HRS, its called the RXR

Very nice. I'm going to need a better rack when the dust settles.
    Fleetwood Deville by Oswald Mills Audio, Vienna Acoustics Haydn Jubilee, Wharfedale Linton w/ stands, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M.

Job INTegrated. Luxman L-595aSE

NAD C 658 streamer.

First Watt SIT-3, Job 250 Monos, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos. Absolute Audio Labs PCF 25 amp (improved First Watt F7 super clone)

Topping D90, RME Audio ADI-2 DAC FS, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES.

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

a
    Quote Originally Posted by joeinid View Post
    Very nice. I'm going to need a better rack when the dust settles.
    And a dust cover (sorry bad one)
    Vintage Bedroom Gear: Dual CS 5000, McIntosh C29, McIntosh MC300, MR78 Sonus Faber Concertino

Listening Room Gear McIntosh MT10, McIntosh c2300, McIntosh MC275MKVI Mono'd, Sonus Faber Elipsa SE

Very nice looking rack John!! Thanks for the heads up bud..
    Dewey,

"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." - George S. Patton

I like...

Dave
    "I must admit I felt a little uneasy
    When she bent down to tie the laces of my shoe"
    -Bob Dylan Tangled Up In Blue

“The only escape from the miseries of life are music and cats...”
    ― Albert Schweitzer

“A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do.” - Bob Dylan

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    ― Jimi Hendrix

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Bill13 View Post
    a

And a dust cover (sorry bad one)
    Big time My room is pretty dusty.
    Fleetwood Deville by Oswald Mills Audio, Vienna Acoustics Haydn Jubilee, Wharfedale Linton w/ stands, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M.

Job INTegrated. Luxman L-595aSE

NAD C 658 streamer.

First Watt SIT-3, Job 250 Monos, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos. Absolute Audio Labs PCF 25 amp (improved First Watt F7 super clone)

Topping D90, RME Audio ADI-2 DAC FS, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES.

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

Nice rack Joe. Looks like the old Pagoda (sp) which is no longer made. Let me know what you're doing. I'm looking for a new rack also.... Thanks!

AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

The new entry level rack by HRS, its called the RXR