Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.

RMAF 2018 - Bryston Demo

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by joeinid; October 5, 2018 at 08:45 PM.

Re: RMAF 2018 - Bryston Demo

Looks great James and I'm sure it even sounds better.
    Paul

Speakers: Von Schweikert VR-5 Anniversary MK II Front L/R, LCR-35 Center, VR-1 Rear L/R Sub: JL Audio F113
    Amps: PS Audio BHK Signature 300 Mono, McIntosh MC207 Pre-Amp PS Audio BHK Signature and Gold Note PH-10 Phono Stage/PSU-10 Power Supply
    Turntable: VPI HR-X 12.7 TONEARM (2) and SDS, Stillpoints LPI
    Tape Deck Otari 5050B II2
    Music Server: Aurender N100H
    Cartridges: Ortofon Cadenza Black, Lyra Helikon Mono Digital Source: Oppo UDP-205 DAC: Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE
    SSP: Marantz AV8801 Cables: Wireworld Electra 7 (P) Wireworld Silver Eclipse 7, Shunyata Delta NR (I) Wireworld Silver Eclipse 7 (S)
    Wireworld Platinum Starlight 7 (USB)
    AC Power Regeneration: PS Audio DirectStream P15 Power Plant and Shunyata Denali 6000s V2.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by joeinid; October 5, 2018 at 08:45 PM.

RMAF.JPG

Hi James

Greetings from RMAF, wish you were here.

The mini-t actives are fascinating.

Gary let me play a few of my tunes and I’m still trying to wrap my head around the differences.

But, there is no question, the system sounds fantastic.

Best,
    Marc

MEMO: To All Bryston Customers
    SUBJECT: Rocky Mountain Audio Fest - October 2018 – Bryston Demo

SHT Logo.JPG

Bryston was showing off a fully active Mini T loudspeaker setup.

Carlo 1.JPG

It was very similar to what they showed in Munich, just with the smaller speaker here versus the Middle T Active that they had in Germany.

These Bryston Active systems are always some of the most seamless and resolving 2 channel systems that I come across at shows.

They aren't the most minimalist systems out there, but if you have the space and the desire for elevated sound quality, it's hard to do better.

What surprised me about this particular room was how little the Mini T gave up to the Middle T in the bass department. Bass was potent, deep and tight, very comparable to what I heard in Munich. Keep in mind, much of this is room dependent, but with careful setup, these Active Mini T's will take you quite far.

Carlo Lo Raso

AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

RMAF 2018 - Bryston Demo