Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: The MSB Premier review I didn't write

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I’ve taken a total of 3 Schiit Yggy DAC’s on trade. So, I’ve had some time to play with them. The last one was the latest version. It was fine sounding, reminded me of the Lampi Amber DAC. The Yggy won’t offend like a Mytek or some others out there in it’s price range. And it certainly isn’t hyper detailed like some DAC’s out there. And doesn’t sound analytical.

But IMO, the MSB Discrete is on another level in terms of realism, fleshiness and naturalness of vocals, tonality, bass, 3D, sound staging, etc. A good example was Karen Carpenters voice. The stock Discrete fleshed out her vocals so much more, sounded so much more natural and less processed, had more “weight” to the overall sound, among other things.
    Now that is a much more helpful description! Thank you, Mike. Why hasn't someone come up with that much earlier? Now an MSB will be on my audition short list.

A question: at least in my system and configuration, with the Yggy being fed from high quality CD transport through high quality AES/EBU cable (see my signature), the DAC shows extreme timbral micro-detail, even though it is not 'digitally hyper-detailed', as you point out. This extreme detail resolution, which, as I hear it, makes it compete with top-level vinyl playback, makes it an ideal string quartet DAC, for example. It is just uncanny in its ability to resolve subtle detail of bowing friction and resonances of strings/instrument body (and I have recent live experiences to compare). How does the Discrete, or Premier, compare in that area?
    Simaudio Moon Neo 260 DT CD Transport / MIT SL-Matrix Plus AES/EBU digital cable / Schiit Yggdrasil Analog 2 DAC / Octave HP 700 preamp / Octave RE 320 stereo amp with Super Black Box / Reference 3A Reflector monitors on Sound Anchors Signature Stands / dual JL Audio Fathom 112 v2 subwoofers on ASC SubTraps / ZenWave Audio D4 and SMSG cables / Acoustic treatment: tube traps, Tri-panels, window plugs, ceiling diffusers (all ASC), large absorbing panels (Acoustics First), diverse carpets chosen for acoustic properties: wool, polypropylene basket-weave

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    At the end of the day, in the price range - say under $4k, the Yggy is very good. If I was building a budget system, it would be a strong contender, as would the new Lumin D2. But even at $5k and beyond, you start to introduce some better DAC’s, like the Hugo TT2.

Ultimately, I really feel the MSB DAC’s sound like tape - my reference point.
    Except that the Yggy could compete, also in resolution, with a dCS Vivaldi plus Upsampler (MSRP $ 55 K w/o cables) in a friend's system, where we both preferred the Yggdrasil. But perhaps the dCS gear is overpriced.
    Simaudio Moon Neo 260 DT CD Transport / MIT SL-Matrix Plus AES/EBU digital cable / Schiit Yggdrasil Analog 2 DAC / Octave HP 700 preamp / Octave RE 320 stereo amp with Super Black Box / Reference 3A Reflector monitors on Sound Anchors Signature Stands / dual JL Audio Fathom 112 v2 subwoofers on ASC SubTraps / ZenWave Audio D4 and SMSG cables / Acoustic treatment: tube traps, Tri-panels, window plugs, ceiling diffusers (all ASC), large absorbing panels (Acoustics First), diverse carpets chosen for acoustic properties: wool, polypropylene basket-weave

Quote Originally Posted by Al M. View Post
    Except that the Yggy could compete, also in resolution, with a dCS Vivaldi plus Upsampler (MSRP $ 55 K w/o cables) in a friend's system, where we both preferred the Yggdrasil. But perhaps the dCS gear is overpriced.
    Were you able to try the Yggy with the vivaldi upsampler? If I remember correctly, MadFloyd on wbf had that set up on his mpro's for a bit. Also, I don't want to derail the thread so my question about the upsampler is more to understand if it's making a big diff with other dacs and can possibly be an interesting transport for the msb or if it only plays nice with the vivaldi dac.

Maybe it's totally unnecessary...I got a chance to talk with Mike recently about the roon renderer for msb - sounds like an amazing piece of tech and a great way to avoid the wire spaghetti that a good/great digital playback system can become

Audioshark

I was at his house and heard the comparison myself.

No comment. The MSB Premier review I didn't write
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

Quote Originally Posted by Skanda View Post
    Were you able to try the Yggy with the vivaldi upsampler? If I remember correctly, MadFloyd on wbf had that set up on his mpro's for a bit. Also, I don't want to derail the thread so my question about the upsampler is more to understand if it's making a big diff with other dacs and can possibly be an interesting transport for the msb or if it only plays nice with the vivaldi dac.
    No, the Upsampler was used only on the Vivaldi.

Maybe it's totally unnecessary...I got a chance to talk with Mike recently about the roon renderer for msb - sounds like an amazing piece of tech and a great way to avoid the wire spaghetti that a good/great digital playback system can become
    I do it the old fashioned way, with simple yet great transport and single, high quality cable, feeding the DAC from it. I have heard servers in comparison with my transport and am not sold. I frankly wonder how many have heard the Yggy play as well as it does in my system.

An MSB would run with the same configuration.

Audioshark

Al, I have only used the MSB Ref transport via ProISL into the S2. Sounds amazing. Really amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

Why does everyone tiptoe around the fact that dCS just plain sounds bad?
    "We all know real when we hear it"

Quote Originally Posted by Kingsrule View Post
    Why does everyone tiptoe around the fact that dCS just plain sounds bad?
    Because it is a figment of your imagination. That dead horse you keep beating. Yada Yada Yada.
    Jim

D'Agostino Momentum M-400's MxV’s & HD Pre-amp
    Wilson Alexandria X2 Series 2 speakers
    Digital: dCS Vivaldi APEX DAC, Clock & Upsampler
    Analog: SME 20/3 with Esoteric E-03 Phono
    Transparent Opus Speaker Cable & Interconnects & Opus Power Cords
    Power Cords on Digital: Shunyata
    Power Conditioner - Shunyata Everest

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by still-one View Post
    Off course it could be those shitty Magico speakers you own.
    I hope you guys are friends?
    System #1................................................ System #2

ROON Nucleus + server ...............................SME 20/3A
    MSB Reference DAC / V2 Renderer ...............SME V arm
    VAC Signature MkII SE Preamp .....................Dynavector TE Kaitora Rua
    MSB S202 Stereo Amp.................. ..... Sutherland current gain phono stage, Phono loco
    Wilson Audio Sasha II................................ Stenheim Alumime Three
    REL G1 Mk II (pair) Subs............................ Bricasti M1 SE DAC
    Transparent Audio Gen 5 Reference........... T+A PA3000HV Integrated

[

Because it is a figment of your imagination. That dead horse you keep beating. Yada Yada Yada.
    U just can't admit it can u?

Guys are saying the Schitt sounds better and here u are....in lala (or is it Paragon) land?

---Quote (Originally by still-one)---
    ---End Quote---

Well there it is

Any bit of micro credibility you had is gone.......

---End Quote---

Well there it is

Haha, shitty Magico speakers, yeah well, some are living in a delusion. But transparent as they are, they only portray what the source delivers, without added euphonics.

Al, I changed from Yggy to MSB Discrete, but I’m afraid it isn’t as simple as replacing Yggy with MSB in my case. I do prefer my current setup by quite a lot.

I had Yggy fed by Aurender N100C through a spdif reclocker. Digital cables used are Siltech Golden Ridge II BNC to Yggy and AQ Diamond Ethernet to Aurender. AC cable is AQ Hurricane.

Then I switch to Discrete and Roon Nucleus (which runs Roon Core). AQ Diamond Ethernet now goes to MSB renderer module. I will tell you that it is not cigar right away. I felt, similar to what Ken mentioned above, I could now hear more “noise” in music (not buzzing or hissing sound) despite apparent improvement in immediacy, transparency, refinement and bass performance. So, I added a Teddy Pardo LPS to the router that feeds MSB. Things got cleaned up a bit and it becomes much more enjoyable. I also just ordered Gigafoil v4 hoping it’ll take it up a notch or two more. In the future, I may also try Aqvox SE Ethernet switch and Wavelength Ethernet reclocker when it becomes available.

I’m mentioning all these because if you are like me, not only changing the DAC, but also change the way the signal is fed, I’m afraid it isn’t as simple as replacing Yggy with MSB. I feel the best way to use MSB is via its Ethernet Renderer module and you must also be in it to improve your Ethernet situation as well (if it hasn’t been done so already).

Quote Originally Posted by kzhtoo View Post
    Al, I changed from Yggy to MSB Discrete, but I’m afraid it isn’t as simple as replacing Yggy with MSB in my case. I do prefer my current setup by quite a lot.

I had Yggy fed by Aurender N100C through a spdif reclocker. Digital cables used are Siltech Golden Ridge II BNC to Yggy and AQ Diamond Ethernet to Aurender. AC cable is AQ Hurricane.

Then I switch to Discrete and Roon Nucleus (which runs Roon Core). AQ Diamond Ethernet now goes to MSB renderer module. I will tell you that it is not cigar right away. I felt, similar to what Ken mentioned above, I could now hear more “noise” in music (not buzzing or hissing sound) despite apparent improvement in immediacy, transparency, refinement and bass performance. So, I added a Teddy Pardo LPS to the router that feeds MSB. Things got cleaned up a bit and it becomes much more enjoyable. I also just ordered Gigafoil v4 hoping it’ll take it up a notch or two more. In the future, I may also try Aqvox SE Ethernet switch and Wavelength Ethernet reclocker when it becomes available.

I’m mentioning all these because if you are like me, not only changing the DAC, but also change the way the signal is fed, I’m afraid it isn’t as simple as replacing Yggy with MSB. I feel the best way to use MSB is via its Ethernet Renderer module and you must also be in it to improve your Ethernet situation as well (if it hasn’t been done so already).
    Thanks for the detailed info. That is why I am wary of server configurations. My experience suggests that going from transport avoids all those computer/server noise issues.

I am convinced that a server configuration can be made to work well, but it takes quite a bit of effort, as also your experience indicates.

Audioshark

Thanks for the detailed info. That is why I am wary of server configurations. My experience suggests that going from transport avoids all those computer/server noise issues.

I am convinced that a server configuration can be made to work well, but it takes quite a bit of effort, as also your experience indicates.
    Very true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

guys, i finally ditched the 15ft long usb cable and set up a metrum ambre this morning. wireworld gold-platinum-meteroite-or-whatever aes digital cable. FINALLY running roon. i was happy enough ditching the cable for aesthetic reasons but the sound quality is a massive upgrade. the soundstage is just huge - it's on par with the soundstage i was getting out of my old raidho and dyn monitors.

this whole time i thought i was just hearing a more accurate portrayal of soundstage and figured that if it sounded narrow and was a more recent recording then it must have just been the usual terrible mastering. but i was wrong - so so wrong. this is a revelation. welcome to 2019 i guess. wild things going on. with the new dac coming this week, i'm looking forward to next saturday's session

The MSB Premier review I didn't write

I do think the result is well worth the effort. IMO, this is the next step in digital reproduction to get out of the box swapping merry-go-‘round and also the future of digital audio, esp. with network streaming.

I think you will be extremely happy with what adding the GigaFoilv4 does for the sound quality of your system. For me, it was the equivalent of when I added a power conditioner to my system. Since virtually all the noise is contained at the GigaFoilv4, the quality of its power supply and the Ethernet cable following it are of the utmost importance.

Best,
    Ken
    "No summit worth climbing is easily attained."
    --------------------------------------------
    Source: MSB Select II DAC with Two Mono Powerbases and Femto 33 Clock; Renderer V2 Digital Input Module and Roon Nucleus Plus; MSB UMT V Signature Transport
    Amps: Vandersteen M7-HPA Mono Amps; MSB M204 Mono Amps
    Speakers: Vandersteen Model 7 Mk2
    Power: Two AudioQuest Niagara 5000’s with AudioQuest Dragon and Hurricane Power Cords

Hi Al,

This is true, but once you get it figured out, it is entirely worth it.

Ken
    Source: MSB Select II DAC with Two Mono Powerbases and Femto 33 Clock; Renderer V2 Digital Input Module and Roon Nucleus Plus; MSB UMT V Signature Transport
    Power: Two AudioQuest Niagara 5000’s with AudioQuest Dragon and Hurricane Power Cords

I do think the result is well worth the effort. IMO, this is the next step in digital reproduction to get out of the box swapping merry-go-‘round and also the future of digital audio, esp. with network streaming.
    The only streaming that I do is YouTube over my $ 30 headphones. For hifi listening I buy CDs, and I have too many anyways. I listen to pieces over and over again in order to internalize them in detail (classical, jazz, avant-garde, Zappa...). If I wanted to have an ever changing diet I'd certainly want to go into streaming. It all depends on listening habits. I have mine, others have theirs.

The only streaming that I do is YouTube over my $ 30 headphones. For hifi listening I buy CDs, and I have too many anyways. I listen to pieces over and over again in order to internalize them in detail (classical, jazz, avant-garde, Zappa...). If I wanted to have an ever changing diet I'd certainly want to go into streaming. It all depends on listening habits. I have mine, others have theirs.
    Understand. Everyone needs to make their own choices.

I may have slightly different definition than others when I say network streaming, which, for me, includes storing music on a NAS and streaming via Ethernet to Renderer module like MSB one.

---End Quote---

Well there it is

Yeah, the reason I quickly delegated it was because I knew you wouldn't get the irony.
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Alpinist View Post
    I think you will be extremely happy with what adding the GigaFoilv4 does for the sound quality of your system. For me, it was the equivalent of when I added a power conditioner to my system. Since virtually all the noise is contained at the GigaFoilv4, the quality of its power supply and the Ethernet cable following it are of the utmost importance.

Best,
    Ken
    Thanks Ken. I’m looking forward to it. Already thinking about LPS. Can you confirm Gigafoil v4 DC input is 5V?

Thanks Ken. I’m looking forward to it. Already thinking about LPS. Can you confirm Gigafoil v4 DC input is 5V?
    It says on the GigaFoilv4 Ethernet Filter for Power: 5 Volts DC Maximum / 1 Amp Minimum.

Ken

I was just looking at the MSB DACs a bit more. They have only balanced outputs?

look at MSB site and under DACs it has a pricing tab. You choose rca or xlr

MSB S202 Stereo Amp.................. ..... Sutherland current gain phono stage, Phono loco

[

Quote Originally Posted by Billt1 View Post
    look at MSB site and under DACs it has a pricing tab. You choose rca or xlr
    Great, thanks. I would be screwed if it were only XLR because I have a Pass B1 buffered preamp (no gain) that has only single ended inputs.

Great, thanks. I would be screwed if it were only XLR because I have a Pass B1 buffered preamp (no gain) that has only single ended inputs.
    All MSB DACs have volume control/ preamp built in. Preamp in Reference and Select II is known to be reference level good (also have analog inputs if you need more than one inputs).

All MSB DACs have volume control/ preamp built in. Preamp in Reference and Select II is known to be reference level good (also have analog inputs if you need more than one inputs).
    Thanks. I am bit wary of digital volume controls, which are probably found in Discrete and Premier. But when I audition I may try both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Billt1 View Post
    I had never written a review before but felt my experience was so compelling it was time to. I was to include my experiences and references as a longtime Audiophile. Listing some of the many Audio shows I have attend in this country and abroad as to use as a reference to build and verify my own systems. I would list some of my equipment current and past to show the journey. I would talk about some the great dealers and distributors I am proud to call my friends . Alas time does not seem to allow so I will summarize in the last paragraph with a note I sent to Vince Galbo MSB National sales manager . This part of the journey began when I sold my Esoteric K-01x SACD player in order to replace it with the Esoteric N-01 network player. I no longer spin disc as all my files are on a ROON Nucleolus + server . Having sold my Esoteric I called the dealer to order the N-01 and discovered there were none in the USA. He suggested , actually pleaded with me , to try one of the new MSB DACs just being released . I was completely sure this was a waste of time as I knew the Esoteric was an amazing piece and really wanted the N-01. I obliged because now I didn't have a DAC in the main system and could kill some time waiting for the Esoteric to become available. Just in case though I had him send me one like I would want just in the very off chance I would want to keep it. So I received a black Premier with 2nd power supply , Renderer V2 and XLR out. The following is only one of the many accolades I had sent Vince in the last month " I continue to believe that if anyone were to A/B to any other DAC anywhere near similar price point they could only reach the same conclusion I have. Until now I have never noticed or thought out my listening habits. In my highly resolving Analog set up I keep saying “ Just one more side” and never feel I want to move away. In my digital system although I have had very highly resolving digital frontends that sounded very, very good I tended to listen for about a half an hour before I felt it was time to go do something else. I never questioned that until now. The MSB Premier DAC has been in my system for about a month and it has revolutionized my listening habits. Frankly I never want to move away. I get up early ( often now late for work because I was listening too long) and stay up late just to listen a little longer. In the 40 years I have been in this hobby, reflecting back I can only remember that happening previously when a turntable was the source."
    This is a follow up to my original review of the Premier DAC. I did buy the Femto 93 clock and Powerbase. MSB asked me to leave them with my impressions as I did the upgrades individually and collectively for comparison sake. I will also include in part the MSB response to my conclusions. I do want to reiterate that the Premier DAC without the upgrades is still pretty dam awesome.

Vince ,
    Thank you very much for the opportunity to review the different options available to the MSB Premier DAC. The Premier DAC in it’s standard configuration is incredible and was confirmed as we converted back to stock for this review purpose.

The results are much like anticipated :

• Switching the Standard Premier clock to the upgrade Femto 93 clock added a level of detail and smoothness ( using Discrete Power Supplies)
    • Switching out the 2 standard discrete power supplies for the Premier Powerbase added weight and bass definition (Using stock Premier Clock)

On a rating of 1 to 10 of added benefit :

• Change to Femto 93 Clock 4
    • Change to Premier Powerbase 3
    • Change both Clock and Power Supply 10

In our opinion the clock would be the first upgrade but this is a case without question that the whole is greater than the sum of the parts
    I would make a strong suggestion that the Premier be offered from the factory in two levels , current base configuration and Master Series that packaged upgraded clock and power supply at a cost savings.

Partial MSB response

In addition to the apparent synergy in the sound with the 93 clock and the Premier Power Base, there is a technical synergy also. Clock performance is hyper critical in digital audio. Clocks run on power and they perform best on something approaching perfect power. It is one thing to have a very accurate clock but it is just as important to maintain that accuracy across the mother board for the various functions including the inputs with their associated formats. CD 16/44.1, as an example, is risen to the same resolution that we expect from the best hi res. All of this runs on DC power and is improved with the quietest and best possible power.

[

Yeah, the reason I quickly delegated it was because I knew you wouldn't get the irony.

And I certainly saw it took u 5 hours to come back with this dribble. You must have been all preoccupied with your dCS MAP and Upsample choices try to get that stack to sound good. Or was it the constant reboots to keep roon from locking up..... oh I love the real irony. LOL

And I certainly saw it took u 5 hours to come back with this dribble. You must have been all preoccupied with your dCS MAP and Upsample choices try to get that stack to sound good. Or was it the constant reboots to keep roon from locking up..... oh I love the real irony. LOL
    Let's see. I deleted my post in less than 5 minutes and you come back a month later. Slow reader.
    Jim

I just placed an order for the MSB Premier with Pro USB input module and Premier Powerbase. I will be using it in a system consisting of Audio Research Ref 6 pre, Audio Research GS150 amp and Wilson Audio Sasha DAWs. This will complement my analog front end consisting of SME 20/3 with Grado Aeon cartridge and Audio Research Ref 3 phono pre. I am looking forward to reporting back after I receive the units and long in some listening time!

Super Moderator

Welcome to the forum tikkenator, congratulations and thank you for joining.
    Fleetwood Deville by Oswald Mills Audio, Vienna Acoustics Haydn Jubilee, Wharfedale Linton w/ stands, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M.

Job INTegrated. Luxman L-595aSE

NAD C 658 streamer.

First Watt SIT-3, Job 250 Monos, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos. Absolute Audio Labs PCF 25 amp (improved First Watt F7 super clone)

Topping D90, RME Audio ADI-2 DAC FS, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES.

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

Quote Originally Posted by tikkenator View Post
    I just placed an order for the MSB Premier with Pro USB input module and Premier Powerbase. I will be using it in a system consisting of Audio Research Ref 6 pre, Audio Research GS150 amp and Wilson Audio Sasha DAWs. This will complement my analog front end consisting of SME 20/3 with Grado Aeon cartridge and Audio Research Ref 3 phono pre. I am looking forward to reporting back after I receive the units and long in some listening time!
    Congrats! You have a very nice system. The Premier is a very nice sounding DAC and will further raise the performance of your stereo. Please update this thread with your perspective once you install the new DAC. Enjoy!

Mike

Amplification: MBL 6010D, MBL 9008A Monos
    Analog: Kuzma R, Kuzma 4Point (11”), MSL Ultra Eminent EX
    Phono Pre: Pass XP-27
    Digital: Esoteric N01XD Esoteric K05
    Speakers: MBL 101E MKII
    Subwoofers: REL Carbon Specials
    Conditioner: Shunyata Triton 3
    Power Cables: Shunyata Sigma 1 & 2, Alpha 2, Delta and Venom
    ICs and SCs: Wireworld Platinum 8
    Rack: Artesania Exoteryc

I had to cancel my order for these units due to lack of funds. I look forward to working with Alex and Fabio at Alma Audio in San Diego later this year to sort out my digital front end. It will have to be all vinyl for the time being...

Super Moderator

Sorry to hear about that but at least you still have them to look forward to buying soon. Time flies and it won’t be that long.
    Fleetwood Deville by Oswald Mills Audio, Vienna Acoustics Haydn Jubilee, Wharfedale Linton w/ stands, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M.

Job INTegrated. Luxman L-595aSE

NAD C 658 streamer.

First Watt SIT-3, Job 250 Monos, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos. Absolute Audio Labs PCF 25 amp (improved First Watt F7 super clone)

Topping D90, RME Audio ADI-2 DAC FS, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES.

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

The MSB Premier review I didn't write