Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lumin U1MINI

Re: Lumin U1MINI

Another customer posted his feedback in https://www.hiendy.com/hififorum/for...59&pid=2868712

Since it's in Chinese, I translated it here:
    The dealer's environment is noisy due to construction work nearby, so I just paid for the U1 MINI and left. Honestly I did not expect much originally. After coming home, it brings an obvious difference. I merely wanted to try Tidal MQA originally, but SQ is improved for both NAS and Tidal playback. Imaging, soundstage, and clarity are all improved. I'm most surprised by that U1 MINI can support Mytek 192 USB 2.0 input.
    Note: To use Mytek Stereo192-DSD DAC, it must be powered on and switched to USB 2.0 input and connected to U1 MINI, before the U1 MINI is powered on. The reason is that U1 (MINI) has to recognize the Mytek Stereo192-DSD at boot time and load the special driver for it. This special boot sequence is not needed for any other DAC, including newer Mytek DAC.
    Peter Lie
    LUMIN Firmware Lead

Quote Originally Posted by wklie View Post
    In addition, there are at least two vendors who supply external LPS kits for U1 MINI and D2, although we do not encourage the use of those.
    Three now.
    Peter Lie
    LUMIN Firmware Lead

Three now.
    What three?

In order of announcement: Sbooster, PLiXiR, Kenneth Lau
    Peter Lie
    LUMIN Firmware Lead

Thanks Peter.

Where is your review? You write detailed well thought out reviews and I’m hoping you can leave your thoughts here about the one you own.
    MAIN SYSTEM - SST Ambrosia 2000 Second Edition Preamp, SST Son of Ampzilla II Amp, PS Audio Directstream DAC w/Bridge II, PS Audio Directstream Memory Player, PS Audio P3 Power Plant, Focal Sopra No. 1 Speakers, ELAC 3070 Sub, Roon Nucleus w/8TB SSD storage

HOME OFFICE SYSTEM - HiFi Rose RS250, KEF LS50W Nocturne Speakers

Roon forum member Carl_Clicteur posted https://community.roonlabs.com/t/lum...521/53?u=wklie
    I’ve received the Lumin U1 mini for demo purposes.
    It’s connected between Roon ROCK (passive cooled NUC with SBooster) and a Devialet 400.
    Before I played directly over ethernet from ROCK to Devialet, and was not too happy about the SQ.
    Then I added a SOtM USBultra and connected over USB to the Devialet (AQ Diamond cable), that improved SQ.
    Now I’ve connected the Lumin U1 mini using coaxial (Nordost BNC), and what a game changer !!!
    The Lumin U1 mini will remain in my hifi rack
    Peter Lie
    LUMIN Firmware Lead

Hello from Spain, I have a Lumin U1 Mini with a DAD WADIA DI 322 sounds fabulous but I have small problem. When I change the song by pressing the forward button to the next song I have a click that appears on the speakers of my computer, this is only done by the USB input. To not make this click I have to first press pause and then select the next song. If I load the whole album and let all the songs go by, it does not do it only at the end of the last song, it also clicks. The equipment has the latest software version 11.2 installed.

Hello from Spain, I have a Lumin U1 Mini with a DAD WADIA DI 322 sounds fabulous but I have small problem. When I change the song by pressing the forward button to the next song I have a click that appears on the speakers of my computer, this is only done by the USB input. To not make this click I have to first press pause and then select the next song. If I load the whole album and let all the songs go by, it does not do it only at the end of the last song, it also clicks. The equipment has the latest software version 11.2 installed.

Super Moderator

Welcome to the forum, thank you for joining.
    Fleetwood Deville by Oswald Mills Audio, Vienna Acoustics Haydn Jubilee, Wharfedale Linton w/ stands, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M.

Job INTegrated. Luxman L-595aSE

NAD C 658 streamer.

First Watt SIT-3, Job 250 Monos, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos. Absolute Audio Labs PCF 25 amp (improved First Watt F7 super clone)

Topping D90, RME Audio ADI-2 DAC FS, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES.

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

fguinaldo , welcome to the forum
    Flemming

Lumin X1
    Rotel Michi S5
    Focus Audio FS788

Inter connect : Nordost Tyr 2 ( 2 Meter )
    LS cable : Yter
    Power Cables : Nordost Frey 2 ( 2 Meter )
    Nordost QB8
    Fibercable for feeding the Lumin X1
    Rack : Finite Elemente Pagode

Quote Originally Posted by fguinaldo View Post
    Please check whether this click sound occurs only on PCM, or only on DSD, or both. If it only occurs with one but not the other, then you can use Lumin re-sampling to change one to other first.

If it occurs with both formats, please try the coaxial input of your DAC. If it only occurs with USB input but not coaxial input, then this is perhaps the characteristic of your DAC for handling USB start / stop. The reason playing the album from start to finish does not have such sound in the middle track changes is because U1 MINI plays them in a gapless manner - so USB start stop does not occur in the middle. Some DACs have relay inside and may cause clicking. In some designs, the relay click may also cause a click sound to be heard in the speakers.
    Peter Lie
    LUMIN Firmware Lead

Please check whether this click sound occurs only on PCM, or only on DSD, or both. If it only occurs with one but not the other, then you can use Lumin re-sampling to change one to other first.

If it occurs with both formats, please try the coaxial input of your DAC. If it only occurs with USB input but not coaxial input, then this is perhaps the characteristic of your DAC for handling USB start / stop. The reason playing the album from start to finish does not have such sound in the middle track changes is because U1 MINI plays them in a gapless manner - so USB start stop does not occur in the middle. Some DACs have relay inside and may cause clicking. In some designs, the relay click may also cause a click sound to be heard in the speakers.
    OK thanks
    I have another problem I can not see the music that I have on the network disk is WD MYBOOKLIVE I put some pictures of how I appear in the application of Lumin.

Attached Images Attached Images

Please check the setup of WD Twonky, especially the content location for music - see point 7 here:
    https://support.wdc.com/knowledgebas...D=3300&lang=en

Then "Rescan content directories".
    Peter Lie
    LUMIN Firmware Lead

Please check the setup of WD Twonky, especially the content location for music - see point 7 here:
    https://support.wdc.com/knowledgebas...D=3300&lang=en

Then "Rescan content directories".
    Thanks problem solved.

Roon forum member Carl_Clicteur posted https://community.roonlabs.com/t/lum...521/53?u=wklie
    Followed up with https://community.roonlabs.com/t/lum...521/67?u=wklie
    The Lumin U1 mini brings very clearly the most SQ improvement. The stereo image becomes wider, with better positioning of the sound stage and a more laid back presentation, against a complete black background.
    Peter Lie
    LUMIN Firmware Lead

Hi there is new firmware 11.3 that brings it back.

I have a Lumin U1 mini on the way, I'm changing my digital front end from a modded mac mini >Schiit Yiggy/Gustard X22 to Lumin U1 mini >Denafrips Terminator. I wanted one player that did PCM/DSD great, hope this all works out.

Peter, is the optical output able to support DSD (DoP) and PCM 192/24? Based on the spec it should be able to do so but just want to make sure. Thanks

Yes, all outputs are capable of DSD64 in DoP format and 192/24.
    Peter Lie
    LUMIN Firmware Lead

Hello, almost two weeks ago I lost the sweetness of the first days that I liked so much.
    Now it is more detailed and with some loss of body I do not know if this would change again to the sweetness of the first days.

This is a report of U1 (not U1 MINI) for a Roon setup with Grace Design m920 DAC via AES, with an interesting analysis of various streamer alternatives (not copied here) in the original post.
    https://www.computeraudiophile.com/f...comment=907749
    Open, solid soundstage, and great height, and very quiet 'blacks'. Bass was the best I've heard from digital in my system, full and tight, added great kick behind the music. Female vocals, like Norah Jones 'Come away with me' SACD had a commanding presence, with subtle details I've never heard before, even with headphones, coming out of speakers, impressive. Simon Phillip's drums come alive, picking up each skin, and none of that smear and confusion. Cymbals are to die for, the decay is magnificent.
    Peter Lie
    LUMIN Firmware Lead

I would be interested to hear from anyone who has been using a D1 to external dac and has moved to or demoed the U1. How much of an improvement in SQ have you noticed?
    Preamp: Aesthetix Calypso Signature
    Power Amp: Aesthetix Atlas Signature
    DAC/CDP: Aesthetix Romulus Signature
    Phono: Aesthetix Rhea Signature
    TT: Kuzma Stabi Ref 2, Kuzma 4Point 11, Hana ML
    TW Acustic Raven One, Raven 10.5, Shelter 5000
    Speakers: Acapella High Violin MkIII

I am in search of an upgrade to my current music player (Atoll MS-100 that I am using SPDIF to connect to my NOS Non filtering DAC. I am curious about the differences in SQ between the U1 mini and U1 given the price difference is immense. Anyone who has upgraded power supplies to an LPS can also chime in. I need a player with SPDIF output (can also use AES but my cable is RCA to RCA and I would prefer to not buy another cable given the prices). The Mini appears to press many of the right buttons as I have no desire to spend > $5K USD at this moment. 2018 was an expensive year for audio and somehow I managed to stay married! The other major contender that has caught my eye is the dCS Network Bridge but the U1 Mini even with added LPS is a nicer price point. I am also assuming but will ask if 16bit 44.1 kHz Redbook music is played through the Mini that it will output the same without oversampling, etc. Thx!

Lumin U1 Mini versus U1/ does LPS make a noticeable difference?

Hopefully this doesn't repeat.. new to group and I typed one reply and it either went to neverland or is just showing up slowly and I am about to double post. if so my pologies.

I am seeking a new music player to replace my Atoll MS-100 (which I feed via SPDIF to my NOS Non filtering DAC, SW1X DAC III Std). I am pure redbook (FLAC) iun format and do not desire any oversampling, etc.

My first question is about the SQ difference between the U1 and U1 mini given the substantial cost difference. 2018 was an expensive year for audio and given I somehow managed to remain married, I don't need to go excessive on a streamer.

My listening habits are pure redbook CDs ripped to FLAC. I do not stream nor do I play files across the network. I stay locally connected to my current music player via USB storage. This could change but is not really relevant now.

I will stay connected via RCA (coax) if possible. I could go AES but no desire to replace the cable I just bought (Snake River Boomslang). The U1 Mini appears to connect most of the right dots. If going with a 3rd party LPS adds sound improvements I am all ears. My other options include the Auralic Aries G2 and the dCS Network Bridge. I cannot use USB since my DAC is USB-less.

So any comparisons between the Mini and full blown U1 are appreciated. Same for going with an LPS since budget wise that would still work. Thx in advance. John

does anyone know if a USB hard disk (ssd) attached to the u1-mini is network addressable -- i.e. can i mount it and manage files from a computer (mac osX 10.14 mojave) on the same network?
    viking acoustics berlin r mk2 | almarro a318b + air tight atc-5 (phono) | clearaudio concept + virtuoso v2 MM | t+a dac8 dsd + diy transport + roon rock
    alp-tone audio analog cables | core audio designs plyKraft 3L | hifi racks ltd podium t5-iii

Super Moderator

Re: Lumin U1 Mini versus U1/ does LPS make a noticeable difference?

Welcome to the forum, thank you for joining.

Quote Originally Posted by jdavis37 View Post
    Hopefully this doesn't repeat.. new to group and I typed one reply and it either went to neverland or is just showing up slowly and I am about to double post. if so my pologies.

I am seeking a new music player to replace my Atoll MS-100 (which I feed via SPDIF to my NOS Non filtering DAC, SW1X DAC III Std). I am pure redbook (FLAC) iun format and do not desire any oversampling, etc.

My first question is about the SQ difference between the U1 and U1 mini given the substantial cost difference. 2018 was an expensive year for audio and given I somehow managed to remain married, I don't need to go excessive on a streamer.

My listening habits are pure redbook CDs ripped to FLAC. I do not stream nor do I play files across the network. I stay locally connected to my current music player via USB storage. This could change but is not really relevant now.

I will stay connected via RCA (coax) if possible. I could go AES but no desire to replace the cable I just bought (Snake River Boomslang). The U1 Mini appears to connect most of the right dots. If going with a 3rd party LPS adds sound improvements I am all ears. My other options include the Auralic Aries G2 and the dCS Network Bridge. I cannot use USB since my DAC is USB-less.

So any comparisons between the Mini and full blown U1 are appreciated. Same for going with an LPS since budget wise that would still work. Thx in advance. John
    Fleetwood Deville by Oswald Mills Audio, Vienna Acoustics Haydn Jubilee, Wharfedale Linton w/ stands, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M.

Job INTegrated. Luxman L-595aSE

NAD C 658 streamer.

First Watt SIT-3, Job 250 Monos, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos. Absolute Audio Labs PCF 25 amp (improved First Watt F7 super clone)

Topping D90, RME Audio ADI-2 DAC FS, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES.

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

Quote Originally Posted by aKnyght View Post
    does anyone know if a USB hard disk (ssd) attached to the u1-mini is network addressable -- i.e. can i mount it and manage files from a computer (mac osX 10.14 mojave) on the same network?
    USB storage attached to a Lumin product shows up on the network as a UPnP media server, not network file system. To manage it you'll have to plug the USB storage into a computer.

Lumin products can play music stored in a computer by simply installing the free MinimServer on the computer.
    Peter Lie
    LUMIN Firmware Lead

I am in search of an upgrade to my current music player (Atoll MS-100 that I am using SPDIF to connect to my NOS Non filtering DAC. I am curious about the differences in SQ between the U1 mini and U1 given the price difference is immense. Anyone who has upgraded power supplies to an LPS can also chime in. I need a player with SPDIF output (can also use AES but my cable is RCA to RCA and I would prefer to not buy another cable given the prices). The Mini appears to press many of the right buttons as I have no desire to spend > $5K USD at this moment. 2018 was an expensive year for audio and somehow I managed to stay married! The other major contender that has caught my eye is the dCS Network Bridge but the U1 Mini even with added LPS is a nicer price point. I am also assuming but will ask if 16bit 44.1 kHz Redbook music is played through the Mini that it will output the same without oversampling, etc. Thx!
    For budget sensitive purchase please consider the U1 MINI, it has excellent cost performance ratio.

Coaxial cable is supported so you can use it. You can also try to use an AES cable instead, it is usually better.

By default all music files are streamed in a bit perfect manner, not upsampled unless you configure it to. You can also configure U1 MINI to convert DSD to PCM so you can play DSD files with your PCM-only DAC.
    Peter Lie
    LUMIN Firmware Lead

I've never compared my U1mini to U1 in my system but I did with a modded mac mini (using all software players) and the Lumin was better in every category. When using a ultralow-noise LPS with the mini it took it to a whole different level. I've heard most music servers at audio shows (not in my system) that's why I went with the Lumin sound and app, it was also within my budget.

USB storage attached to a Lumin product shows up on the network as a UPnP media server, not network file system. To manage it you'll have to plug the USB storage into a computer.

Lumin products can play music stored in a computer by simply installing the free MinimServer on the computer.
    After reading this I wanted some clarification. I have a USB memory stick attached to my current music player and its software recognizes the files attached. When I read about the U1 mini (and U1) I was assuming you could do the same with it. Insert USB Drive (stick or other form of USB hard drive) into the USB port on back of U1 and the Lumin software would allow the songs to play.

I'd like to validate if playing music via a USB drive connected directly to the U1 mini will work this way. Thx

For budget sensitive purchase please consider the U1 MINI, it has excellent cost performance ratio.

Coaxial cable is supported so you can use it. You can also try to use an AES cable instead, it is usually better.

By default all music files are streamed in a bit perfect manner, not upsampled unless you configure it to. You can also configure U1 MINI to convert DSD to PCM so you can play DSD files with your PCM-only DAC.
    Thanks for the reply and information. Is appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by PeteG View Post
    I've never compared my U1mini to U1 in my system but I did with a modded mac mini (using all software players) and the Lumin was better in every category. When using a ultralow-noise LPS with the mini it took it to a whole different level. I've heard most music servers at audio shows (not in my system) that's why I went with the Lumin sound and app, it was also within my budget.
    Thx Pete. Sounds (pun intended) llike there is a benefit to the 3rd party power supplies albeit with the understood warranty risk!

I have a USB memory stick attached to my current music player and its software recognizes the files attached. When I read about the U1 mini (and U1) I was assuming you could do the same with it.
    Yes it can.
    Peter Lie
    LUMIN Firmware Lead

Yes it can.
    Thx Peter.

Of the members who have the U1 Mini, who did you purchase from? Any dealers here?

Thanks
    Focal Sopra 2, MC452, C2300, MCD1100, MT2 w/Hana SL, HRS, Bel Canto Stream, Schiit Yggy, AQ Niagara 5000 w/Hurricanes, WW Silver 7’s.

Quote Originally Posted by sid325 View Post
    Of the members who have the U1 Mini, who did you purchase from? Any dealers here?

Thanks
    You're on the wrong side of the pond (or perhaps it's the other way around

/ Marcus, Perfect sense (Stockholm)
    PERFECT SENSE
    www.perfect-sense.se

Showroom in Stockholm, Sweden | info@perfect-sense.se | 08 518 368 00 | Follow us on Facebook

Lumin U1MINI

Deleted

Mike the forum owner is a dealer.
    Main - JVC QL-Y7/Denon DL-301 Mk II, Gold Note PH-10, Jays CDT3 Mk3 , Auralic Aries G2.2, Holo May KTE, Supratek Cabernet, Kinki Studio EX-B7 monoblocks, Verity Audio Otello, (2) Rythmik F12SE, Audio Envy IC, SC & PC's, Triode Wire Lab PC's, Inakustik USB and I2S, (2) Puritan Audio Labs PSM-156 with Groundmaster City, Timbernation rack

Family Room - Oppo UDP-203, Auralic Aries, Aqua La Voce S3, Kinki Studio EX-M1+, Nola KO, (2) Rythmik F-12G, Wireworld SC & IC's, Neotech PC's, SurgeX SA-1810

Greenville, SC- Jays CDT2 Mk 3, Auralic Aries G1, Holo Spring 3 KTE, Supratek Chardonnay, Odyssey Audio Kismet Reference, Rosso Fiorentino Volterra 2, (2) RSL Speedwoofers, iFi Audio Power Station, Wireworld IC's, Inakustik USB and I2s, Triode Wire Lab SC, Triode Wire Lab PC's, Furutech NCF Clear Line, Timbernation rack.

Definitely contact Mike if you’re interested in a LUMIN. He’s great to deal with.
    Gary
    Main: Lumin A1, Accuphase E-650, Tannoy Canterbury GR, Shunyata, Audience
    Secondary: Lumin M1, Linton Heritage, Shunyata, Audience

Just sent Mike a PM. Thanks everyone.
    Focal Sopra 2, MC452, C2300, MCD1100, MT2 w/Hana SL, HRS, Bel Canto Stream, Schiit Yggy, AQ Niagara 5000 w/Hurricanes, WW Silver 7’s.

Sorry, didn't even think about it.

Sorry, didn't even think about it.
    No problem, I didn't know either.. Thanks

Audioshark

Re: Lumin U1 MINI

I’m here. Lumin U1MINI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

Quote Originally Posted by sid325 View Post
    I'm located in South San Jose, as I noticed your location is the SF Bay Area.
    Neko Audio
    Authorized Dealer: AC Infinity, APC, Audeze, Bryston, Devialet, Elite HTS, Fortress Seating, JMF Audio, JVC, Kaleidescape, LG, LUMIN, Magico, Ortofon, RME, Samsung, Soulution, STAX, Trinnov, Vivid Audio, Weiss & more.

Anyone using the volume control on the app to go directly to their amps, either Lumin>amp or Lumin>dac>amp.

Audioshark

Anyone using the volume control on the app to go directly to their amps, either Lumin>amp or Lumin>dac>amp.
    Too risky. Not recommended.

My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

Our internal testing of Lumin (class AB) AMP is set up this way, direct from a Lumin X1 (or T2), as in our previous Munich setup.

I recall another Lumin S1 user here is also doing a direct-to-amp setup.

One must exercise caution in doing volume changes using the app, or toggling the Volume Control setting. Not being careful does bring risks.
    Peter Lie
    LUMIN Firmware Lead

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Too risky. Not recommended.

Why do you say that? I have been using the X1 directly into a pair of monos ever since I bought it. Removing the preamp was the best thing I ever did.

Your second scenario will not work, the DAC function comes before the volume control. Someone correct me if I am wrong and Lumin DAC-less streamers still allow for volume control.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

Lumin U1MINI