Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.

Octave Jubilee Preamplifier vs. Audio Research Ref. 10: Battle of the Titans

On this side of the pond, as they say, Audio Research is recognized as one of the best tube gear manufacturers. It's Reference 10 Line Stage Preamplifier is considered by many as one of the best preamplifiers available. I had the Audio Research Anniversary 40 and I was so impressed with it that when Audio Research said they bettered it with the Reference 10, I didn't hesitate to trade up.

They were right, the Ref. 10 was a better preamp than its 40th Anniversary predecessor. The improvements were not dramatic and at that level of component I was not expecting they would be. However, they were noticeable. A slightly deeper and wider soundstage and more inner detail, which is saying a lot when one considers how great the 40th is/was. Both preamps have comparable and very good bass performance. A consequence of a well designed high output power supply, housed in a separate chassis. Some claim the bass performance rivals top contender solid state preamps. However, after attending the Munich High End Show in 2016 and hearing some of those contenders, I concluded otherwise. That left me "wanting". The dreaded precursor to "looking around".

My initial thought was moving to a top-shelf solid state preamplifier. I have the Octave MRE 220 mono amps, each connected to a Octave Super Black Box. I wrote a review for my Octave amps on AudioShark a few years ago. They are in a word - incredible. They also paired very nicely with my Ref. 10. It was my love of the MRE 220's and my preference for tube gear that lead me to consider Octave's "Jubilee" Preamp, its top preamplifier model. I began, as I often do, by searching out reviews to see what others thought of the Jubilee. There were a few forum threads on another site and a review on 6 Moons, which were extremely positive. I then tried to see if someone had compared the Octave Jubilee Pre to the Audio Research Ref. 10. I could not find such a review.

I ended up selling my Ref. 10, which was an easy task, and buying the Jubilee. I decided to write this review in case there was someone else out there in audiophile land wondering how the two compare. I have always enjoyed gear reviews written by hobbyists. Professional reviews in magazines are enjoyable and informative, but I often wonder if they may be influenced by other considerations.

So what is my verdict on the two preamplifiers from opposite sides of the pond? Are they comparable, with subtle differences? One would think, given they are comparable in price. Both have separate power supplies, though the Jubilee is a "hybrid" design with a solid state power supply. Well; they are not comparable. Not even close. The Octave Jubilee far surpasses the Audio Research Ref. 10 - across the board.

In a word, the Jubilee has been "transformative" in my system. Everything is better and more enjoyable. Starting with the bass - its incredible. As good as the Constellation Altair II and Soulution 710. Combined with the Jubilee's mids, highs, dynamics and tonal balance and the sheer "presence" of being there, that only top tube gear can create, my system has gone from making beautiful music to bringing music to life.

What makes dynamics really work isn't transient speed, it's the accuracy of the getting to the top of the range and back at the correct pace or timing. The Jubilee does it masterfully and effortlessly.

I got hooked on high end thirty years ago when I walked into a "real" stereo store and listened to a system that made me "feel" the music in the same way as a live performance. I have now achieved that completely with the Jubilee pre. There are no shortcomings or compromises that leave me wanting.

For anyone wondering how these two top Titans rank in a competition, you now know.

Re: Octave Jubilee Preamplifier vs. Audio Research Ref. 10: Battle of the Titans

What an interesting read.

Was the Audio Research Ref 10 compared to the Octave Jubilee in exactly the same audio system? No other changes other than the pre-amp?

Like you I
    enjoyed gear reviews written by hobbyists and I should share with you that here in Asia the Octave brand is very popular indeed. Their fresh look (AR cosmetically looks terribly dated), German engineering and craftsmanship combined with their wonderful sound makes them winners here.
    Borresen Acoustics Loudspeakers, Borresen Model 01 Compact monitor loudspeakers with Ansuz Darkz T2s Supreme resonance control, Audio Video Manufaktur GmbH (AVM) Inspiration amplifier & streamer, Innuos Zen MKII music server, Ansuz Acoustics cables & accessories. Please visit my system thread hosted on Audioshark for more details. Disclosure: The author is materially connected to Ansuz, Aavik & Borresen Acoustics via friendship with an owner.

Audioshark

Re: Octave Jubilee Preamplifier vs. Audio Research Ref. 10: Battle of the Titans

“My reference Pass Labs XP-20 provided a more realistic timbre and all the control features I want at a considerably lower price. So, for that matter, did a friend’s much cheaper Parasound JC-2. The Octave Jubilee Mono monoblock power amplifier is a superb product and one of the two or three best power amplifiers I’ve heard. The Octave Jubilee Preamplifier may have great potential, but—to me—the sound is not of equal class.”

http://www.theabsolutesound.com/arti...ifier-tas-212/
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi_1282001 View Post
    What an interesting read.

Was the Audio Research Ref 10 compared to the Octave Jubilee in exactly the same audio system? No other changes other than the pre-amp?

Like you I
    enjoyed gear reviews written by hobbyists and I should share with you that here in Asia the Octave brand is very popular indeed. Their fresh look (AR cosmetically looks terribly dated), German engineering and craftsmanship combined with their wonderful sound makes them winners here.
    If I read his post correctly, he sold his REF 10 before he purchased the Jubilee which means his comparison was done by memory.
    Micro Seiki SX-8000 air bearing table, SME 312s arm, SME 3012R arn, Dynavector XV-1s cartridge, Lyra Etna SL cartridge, ARC Ref 3 phono stage, Otari MX-55 2 track R2R, Ampex 350 tape repros, Roon Nucleus Plus music server, HiFi Rose 150B DAC, ARC Ref 6, ARC Ref 75 with KT-150s, Parasound JC5 amp , JBL 4345 speakers, Viero Equilibro Level 3 speaker cables, and Definitive Technology Ref subs.

Reviewer for Positive Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by mep View Post
    If I read his post correctly, he sold his REF 10 before he purchased the Jubilee which means his comparison was done by memory.
    Which is why I never put too much stock in these reviewers. That's just me. It's hard to figure out what's best in your system, in your room, to your ear if you can't put it in your system. or at least hear it with your components. I think this is why I often am loyal to a few dealers as they have me gear and I can hear how things sound etc... There is no science, just our ears, lol. Good reads though. Thanks.
    System:
    Vandersteen Quatro CT
    Ayre AX5/20
    The Memory Player with built in DAC and headphone amp built in on order
    AQ Niagara 1000 power device
    Audioquest William Tell bi wire speaker cable
    Wireworld 8 optical cable into the Empirical Audio Synchro Mesh from the TV and Blueray to reclock
    Wireworld Platnium 8 ethernet cables into the EMO 70e ethernet filter into The Memory Player from Eero mesh router
    All routers, cable box and synchro mesh powered by the Wyred4sound LPS box with separate supplies for each
    Audioquest power outlets and four dedicated power lines in the room
    ZMF Ori headphones with the Audioarts 15' Pono balanced cable for the QX5/20
    Empire Ears Phantom CIEM's
    Rhapsodio 2.98 mk2 gold plated silver cable for Phantom

If you also have a TT the Jubilee is a good choice. If I remember correctly it has an optional phono module that is really good.
    Pre amp: Ocatve Phono Module Power amps: Octave MRE130 Turntable: SAC Girati Grande. Tonearm: Dynavector 507mkII Cartridge: Dynavector Ikeda 9TT Streamer: Aurender A10 Power Distributor: Anzus Mains D8 Speakers: Raidho X-3 Speaker Cables: AudioQuest Rocket 88 XLR Interlink: Ansuz A2, [B]XLR Interlink: [B]Phono interlink: Cammino Serie 1.0 - PH 1.0s Power cables: Anzus Mains Ceramic, two Pom, Aluminium, X series Audio Rack: Rack of Silence 4 and 2.

Good question. I should have confirmed that in my review. The answer is - yes. Same system except for swapping out the Ref. 10 for the Jubilee. I would add that the Jubilee in its appearance/cosmetics is also a clear step up from the Ref. 10.

I actually sold the ARc. Ref. 10 after I bought the Jubilee. The comparison was done on the first day I swapped them out. The Jubilee wasn't broken in at that time.

I am familiar with the Pass Labs XP-20, but not in my sound room. I did recently compare the Jubilee to D'Agostino Momentum. I preferred the Jubilee and so did the two fellows from our local audio club. More life and verve.

Thanks guys for your comments. I always appreciate others perspectives.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    “My reference Pass Labs XP-20 provided a more realistic timbre and all the control features I want at a considerably lower price. So, for that matter, did a friend’s much cheaper Parasound JC-2. The Octave Jubilee Mono monoblock power amplifier is a superb product and one of the two or three best power amplifiers I’ve heard. The Octave Jubilee Preamplifier may have great potential, but—to me—the sound is not of equal class.”

http://www.theabsolutesound.com/arti...ifier-tas-212/
    Thanks Mike for the feedback. I don't know when you last listened to the Jubilee Pre but as you may know Andreas has a restless sole and does not stop in his pursuit of perfection. There have been numerous tweaks from the earliest days of the Jubilee offering. I am familiar with the "Pass sound" and it is rich in timbre and timing, but for my ear the Jubilee bests it because of its command and balance over the entire range. I do concede the Jubilee is more expensive, but the value has for me exceeded the price. I also concede that components can be influenced by the how they are paired, wired and placed (e.g. speakers). All those factors come into play.

All I can say and all I am trying to share is that the Jubilee preamp has been the best stereo acquisition I've made in 30 years. It far surpasses the ARC 10, which I found amazing given how good that pre was in my system.

I agree with your assessment of the Octave 220 MRE (monos), for which I wrote an earlier review on AudioShark when I purchased them as a replacement to my Ayre MX-R's. They too have been a phenomenal find.

All the best. Keep enjoying the music!

Ray

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    Thanks Mike for the feedback. I don't know when you last listened to the Jubilee Pre but as you may know Andreas has a restless sole and does not stop in his pursuit of perfection. There have been numerous tweaks from the earliest days of the Jubilee offering. I am familiar with the "Pass sound" and it is rich in timbre and timing, but for my ear the Jubilee bests it because of its command and balance over the entire range. I do concede the Jubilee is more expensive, but the value has for me exceeded the price. I also concede that components can be influenced by the how they are paired, wired and placed (e.g. speakers). All those factors come into play.

All I can say and all I am trying to share is that the Jubilee preamp has been the best stereo acquisition I've made in 30 years. It far surpasses the ARC 10, which I found amazing given how good that pre was in my system.

I agree with your assessment of the Octave 220 MRE (monos), for which I wrote an earlier review on AudioShark when I purchased them as a replacement to my Ayre MX-R's. They too have been a phenomenal find.

All the best. Keep enjoying the music!

Ray
    Do you keep the stock tubes in your Octave? I recently purchesed a pair of MRE130 monos and a Phono module pre amp.
    Pre amp: Ocatve Phono Module Power amps: Octave MRE130 Turntable: SAC Girati Grande. Tonearm: Dynavector 507mkII Cartridge: Dynavector Ikeda 9TT Streamer: Aurender A10 Power Distributor: Anzus Mains D8 Speakers: Raidho X-3 Speaker Cables: AudioQuest Rocket 88 XLR Interlink: Ansuz A2, [B]XLR Interlink: [B]Phono interlink: Cammino Serie 1.0 - PH 1.0s Power cables: Anzus Mains Ceramic, two Pom, Aluminium, X series Audio Rack: Rack of Silence 4 and 2.

On this side of the pond, as they say, Audio Research is recognized as one of the best tube gear manufacturers. It's Reference 10 Line Stage Preamplifier is considered by many as one of the best preamplifiers available. I had the Audio Research Anniversary 40 and I was so impressed with it that when Audio Research said they bettered it with the Reference 10, I didn't hesitate to trade up.

They were right, the Ref. 10 was a better preamp than its 40th Anniversary predecessor. The improvements were not dramatic and at that level of component I was not expecting they would be. However, they were noticeable. A slightly deeper and wider soundstage and more inner detail, which is saying a lot when one considers how great the 40th is/was. Both preamps have comparable and very good bass performance. A consequence of a well designed high output power supply, housed in a separate chassis. Some claim the bass performance rivals top contender solid state preamps. However, after attending the Munich High End Show in 2016 and hearing some of those contenders, I concluded otherwise. That left me "wanting". The dreaded precursor to "looking around".

My initial thought was moving to a top-shelf solid state preamplifier. I have the Octave MRE 220 mono amps, each connected to a Octave Super Black Box. I wrote a review for my Octave amps on AudioShark a few years ago. They are in a word - incredible. They also paired very nicely with my Ref. 10. It was my love of the MRE 220's and my preference for tube gear that lead me to consider Octave's "Jubilee" Preamp, its top preamplifier model. I began, as I often do, by searching out reviews to see what others thought of the Jubilee. There were a few forum threads on another site and a review on 6 Moons, which were extremely positive. I then tried to see if someone had compared the Octave Jubilee Pre to the Audio Research Ref. 10. I could not find such a review.

I ended up selling my Ref. 10, which was an easy task, and buying the Jubilee. I decided to write this review in case there was someone else out there in audiophile land wondering how the two compare. I have always enjoyed gear reviews written by hobbyists. Professional reviews in magazines are enjoyable and informative, but I often wonder if they may be influenced by other considerations.

So what is my verdict on the two preamplifiers from opposite sides of the pond? Are they comparable, with subtle differences? One would think, given they are comparable in price. Both have separate power supplies, though the Jubilee is a "hybrid" design with a solid state power supply. Well; they are not comparable. Not even close. The Octave Jubilee far surpasses the Audio Research Ref. 10 - across the board.

In a word, the Jubilee has been "transformative" in my system. Everything is better and more enjoyable. Starting with the bass - its incredible. As good as the Constellation Altair II and Soulution 710. Combined with the Jubilee's mids, highs, dynamics and tonal balance and the sheer "presence" of being there, that only top tube gear can create, my system has gone from making beautiful music to bringing music to life.

What makes dynamics really work isn't transient speed, it's the accuracy of the getting to the top of the range and back at the correct pace or timing. The Jubilee does it masterfully and effortlessly.

I got hooked on high end thirty years ago when I walked into a "real" stereo store and listened to a system that made me "feel" the music in the same way as a live performance. I have now achieved that completely with the Jubilee pre. There are no shortcomings or compromises that leave me wanting.

For anyone wondering how these two top Titans rank in a competition, you now know.
    What a great read. I don't have experience with the Octave preamps, but I have an Octave RE 320 stereo amp that I am totally in love with. Incredible tone, dynamics and resolution of detail. Congrats on both your Octave preamp and monoblocks.
    Simaudio Moon Neo 260 DT CD Transport / MIT SL-Matrix Plus AES/EBU digital cable / Schiit Yggdrasil Analog 2 DAC / Octave HP 700 preamp / Octave RE 320 stereo amp with Super Black Box / Reference 3A Reflector monitors on Sound Anchors Signature Stands / dual JL Audio Fathom 112 v2 subwoofers on ASC SubTraps / ZenWave Audio D4 and SMSG cables / Acoustic treatment: tube traps, Tri-panels, window plugs, ceiling diffusers (all ASC), large absorbing panels (Acoustics First), diverse carpets chosen for acoustic properties: wool, polypropylene basket-weave

Quote Originally Posted by Mordante View Post
    Do you keep the stock tubes in your Octave? I recently purchesed a pair of MRE130 monos and a Phono module pre amp.
    Very cool!
    Simaudio Moon Neo 260 DT CD Transport / MIT SL-Matrix Plus AES/EBU digital cable / Schiit Yggdrasil Analog 2 DAC / Octave HP 700 preamp / Octave RE 320 stereo amp with Super Black Box / Reference 3A Reflector monitors on Sound Anchors Signature Stands / dual JL Audio Fathom 112 v2 subwoofers on ASC SubTraps / ZenWave Audio D4 and SMSG cables / Acoustic treatment: tube traps, Tri-panels, window plugs, ceiling diffusers (all ASC), large absorbing panels (Acoustics First), diverse carpets chosen for acoustic properties: wool, polypropylene basket-weave

Spyder,

“...my system has gone from making beautiful music to bringing music to life. “

What a sublimely insightful statement. And congratulations for assembling a system that allows you to experience that level of appreciation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rockport Lyra speakers; TotalDac Amp-1 mono blocks; four box CH Precision L1/X1 pre/power supply monos; CH precision P1/X1 phono/power supply; TotalDac d1-driver monos; Pacific Microsonics Model 2 DAC; TotalDac d1-12 MkII DAC with two reclockers; Kodo The Beat Turnatable with LT Schroder magnesium tonearm and Lyra Atlas cart; Taiko Extreme server; Kalista Dreamplayer CD Transport; Taiko Audio Daiza Platforms; Nordost Odin2 Power Cords and Analog ICs; 512 Engineering/Tim Marutani Balanced Transformers (30 amp for sources; 50 amp for amps); Rives designed dedicated room.

It could be that Octave pre just has a better synergy with OP’s Octave mono amps than ARC pre.

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by kzhtoo View Post
    It could be that Octave pre just has a better synergy with OP’s Octave mono amps than ARC pre.
    Agreed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

+1
    Brinkmann Bardo w/ EMT HSD-006 cart, MSB Reference DAC --> Linear Tube Audio MicroZOTL --> Ampzilla 2000, 2nd Edition --> Fyne Audio F1-12

Why should anyone be surprised that components from the same manufacture that were designed to work with each other are going to sound better than a smorgasbord stereo system?
    Micro Seiki SX-8000 air bearing table, SME 312s arm, SME 3012R arn, Dynavector XV-1s cartridge, Lyra Etna SL cartridge, ARC Ref 3 phono stage, Otari MX-55 2 track R2R, Ampex 350 tape repros, Roon Nucleus Plus music server, HiFi Rose 150B DAC, ARC Ref 6, ARC Ref 75 with KT-150s, Parasound JC5 amp , JBL 4345 speakers, Viero Equilibro Level 3 speaker cables, and Definitive Technology Ref subs.

Reviewer for Positive Feedback

Thanks. I heard the Octave RE 320 in Munich. It is awesome. What do you think of the KT 150's? Do you have the Black Box or Super Black Box?

Ray

I have kept the stock tubes in my Jubilee. However, I have some some T-rolling on my MRE 220 monos (set out below) and I really like the results:

Swapped out the Tung-Sol 12AU7W's for the PSVANE 12AU7 TII's
    Swapped out the JJ ECC802S for the PSVANE 12AU7 TII's
    Swapped out the Tung-Sol 6SN7 for the PSVANE CV181-TII

Hi Keith. I suspect that "synergy" may be part of it. However, I had an all Ayre system with the MX-R mono's and the KX-R pre and Ayre C-5xeMP. When I swapped out the KX-R for ARC Anniversary 40 there was an immediate and dramatic improvement in the system. Way more flesh on the bones! I then went to the ARC Ref 10. The improvement, as I noted in my review, was noticeable but not dramatic. Replacing the MX-R's with the Octave MRE 220's brought about an immediate and very palpable improvement - across the board! I then swapped out the C-5xeMP for an Esoteric K-01X. As you can imagine, because the Esoteric has a far superior manufacturer-made drive and newer digital architecture, the upgrade to the Esoteric represented a shift change. The last upgrade was the Jubilee and, as I noted, it too has been a shift change in my system. I will not dismiss the "synergy" comment. However, having had fully integrated OEM components (e.g. Ayre) and blended systems (Ayre and ARC; and, ARC and Octave) the step-out improvement with the Jubilee has more than just synergy going for it. At least in my experience and for my ear. Looks like you have a very sweet system. Enjoy and thanks for your interest in my review. All the best!

Ray

Thanks. I heard the Octave RE 320 in Munich. It is awesome. What do you think of the KT 150's? Do you have the Black Box or Super Black Box?

Ray
    The KT150 are very linear, great bass, saturated but not bloated midrange, extended highs. Hear the same thing in a friend's system with CAT JL7 monoblocks. You don't have them yet in your MRE 220?

I have the Super Black Box, just like you do if I remember correctly from your MRE 220 thread.

Al

Yes; I do have the Super Black Box for each side. The MRE 220 uses the KT120's. Your description of the KT 150's isvery consistent with what I've heard. The RE 320 is a very sweet unit. I think the SSB is a must to realize the full potential of Octave amplification even on easy to drive speakers.

Yes; I do have the Super Black Box for each side. The MRE 220 uses the KT120's. Your description of the KT 150's isvery consistent with what I've heard.
    You can use KT150 tubes in your MRE 220. The power supplies are capable of carrying them.

The RE 320 is a very sweet unit. I think the SSB is a must to realize the full potential of Octave amplification even on easy to drive speakers.
    That's what I figured. I have very easy to drive speakers, monitors of 92 dB sensitivity (augmented by self-powered subs), and never even thought about trying the RE 320 without the SBB. I guess that makes me a mediocre audiophile , I am just not curious enough to explore everything exhaustively.

Thanks. It is definitely something I should look into.

I think the SSB is a must to realize the full potential of Octave amplification even on easy to drive speakers.
    What speakers are you ​driving?

I think the SSB is a must to realize the full potential of Octave amplification even on easy to drive speakers.
    I had to chose between a RE290 with SBB or the MRE130 without SBB.

But I have to agree a SBB is a really nice and expensive option.

No such thing as a mediocre Audiophile. Audiophilism doesn't require exploration - it's about passion in pursuit a system that satisfies. Good for you. Besides, too much exploration can lead to frustration. Enjoy! Thanks for your sharing your insights and experience.

Ray

Hi Kevin. I have a pair of custom ProAc K6's. They play very well with my component set up and they too have been a delight. I can't get over the bass response from a speaker with such a small footprint. A month ago I had some of the gang over from our local audio club and I played the "Root Beer" track from the "American Beauty" soundtrack. One of the fellows, who had not been over before, jump up to look behind my equipment rack and was surprised not to find a sub there. The MRE 220 paired with the SSB do a marvellous job of control.

Ray

It's official, I'm envious. What a nice system. Thanks for the response!

AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team