Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.

Cool Geetins from Missoura......the vintage "show me" state!

Just going to say Hi for now, but will be getting into some old and newer stuff later on. I just acquired an older Tube stereo sold by Western Auto in the 60's....gotta see what I can replace/fix in it because they were made by so many different companies (some very reputable) then and hopefully be able to restore or renovate this piece of "furniture", LOL!! Good day!

Re: Geetins from Missoura......the vintage "show me" state!

Welcome aboard!

I grew up in St. Louis (St. Charles suburb area) for over 20 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sean

Lumin T2
    Gryphon Diablo 333
    Magico A3 w/ A-Pods
    AudioQuest Hurricane HC
    Shunyata PS8 & Defender & Cabling
    HRS E1

I'm from just outside of Joplin, MO.......been here for 60 years, but having second thoughts since I'm getting "older" and wanting to move into the woods someplace, LOL!! I own my house out right, but don't really want to sell because that means I have to MOVE!! I hate that part!!

Just like one of those Mossourians, can't spell, LOL Welcome

Fortunate you are in that area and didn't have to rebuild when that tornado came through there some years ago.
    Aurender ACS10 w/Audioquest Diamond USB, Esoteric N05xd
    Mark Levinson #526, 534 & JBL 4367's
    Clearaudio Performance DC w/Maestro cart
    Clarus Concerto & their Crimson cables

HT: Marantz AV8003, Linn 5125, JBL SAM3ha, Revel s30,
    SVS PC13 Ultra
    Transparent, Analysis Plus & Tributaries. PS Audio filtering
    Sony XBR-75X940D & BDP
    Parasound P6, MBL 8006b, Artisan speakers/subwoofer

Spellin's not a part of hour crickyoulum......fancy words are left for the lawyers and rich folk! LOL!!
    Yeah, we lost a few friends and almost lost our grandson in that whirly-gig! I really am freaked out when I go into town any more....none of the landmarks are there any more and it looks like someplace else! Eerie! That night, we were on our way back from Springfield, MO and we had to be detoured off I-44 because the same storm system was coming at us. It's funny when people put on an orange jersey.......they become the storm police, LOL!! Thanks for the reply!

AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

Geetins from Missoura......the vintage "show me" state!