Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Lampizator Pacific arrives at Suncoast Audio

or did the SD card get corrupted? If so you need to download new firmware to it.
    NORMAN
    Custom PC with Memory Player Software Suite/ Modded Denon CD transport>Lampi GG1 (and sometimes PACIFIC) DHT tube Dac> Rowen 850W Isolating Transformer/ Rowen SS Preamp and PA1 monoblocs/Lampi Silk power cond. with Phase flipper> Heil AMT KITHARA & Syrinx in parallel hookup. Swiss cables (Reference line) for PC/interconnects and speaker cables. Goldmund Sweetcord PC. FTA Callisto unpowered USB cable. Basic analog: vintage Lenco L78 TT with Rowen mat, Denon MM cart, iFi iPhono2 with 15v Hynes SR3 LPSU. Synology 12 TB NAS. 2nd system:KenWin Bluetooth speaker 3rd system TBI Millemnium amp with Aulos speakers and SB Duo hookup.

Quote Originally Posted by nonesup View Post
    It sure sounds great. But those protruding screws
    IMHO pure matter of taste - I love them as well as on the Aries Cerat gear. ;-)
    LS: Vienna Acoustics Klimt "The Music"
    PowerAmp: Nagra VPA
    PreAmp: Tobian Soundsystems SC12
    DAC: LampizatOr Horizon
    Server: LDMS Maximus Music Server
    CDT: CH Precison D1
    Switch: Edison Creation Silent OCXO Extreme, FiberBox
    Power: LampizatOr Kraftwerk 10
    Cabling: Signal Projects loom

Quote Originally Posted by nonesup View Post
    It sure sounds great. But those protruding screws
    No comprendo?
    You are getting a Kassandra and its same exposed screw deal...

Attached Images Attached Images
    NORMAN
    Custom PC with Memory Player Software Suite/ Modded Denon CD transport>Lampi GG1 (and sometimes PACIFIC) DHT tube Dac> Rowen 850W Isolating Transformer/ Rowen SS Preamp and PA1 monoblocs/Lampi Silk power cond. with Phase flipper> Heil AMT KITHARA & Syrinx in parallel hookup. Swiss cables (Reference line) for PC/interconnects and speaker cables. Goldmund Sweetcord PC. FTA Callisto unpowered USB cable. Basic analog: vintage Lenco L78 TT with Rowen mat, Denon MM cart, iFi iPhono2 with 15v Hynes SR3 LPSU. Synology 12 TB NAS. 2nd system:KenWin Bluetooth speaker 3rd system TBI Millemnium amp with Aulos speakers and SB Duo hookup.

Yes, and in both cases I do not like exposed
    Francisco

Aries Cerat Kassandra Ref. MKII / Taiko Extreme Server / Gryphon Essence Preamplifier and Stereo Amplifier / Rockport Atria I / REL S-812 (2) / Göbel XLR (2), Göbel Ethernet and USB Cables / MIT Magnum MA Speakers Cables / Shunyata Everest 8000 / Shunyata Omega XC (1), Sigma NR V2 (4) and Alfa NR V1 (2) / Taiko Switch / Paul Hynes SR7T Double Rail / Farad Super3 / Doepke DFS-2 40A / GigaWatt G-C16A 2P / Fuse module AHP 4Gi / Center Stage2 0.8, 1.0 and 1.5

Didnt stop you from buying it...so mission accomplished! lol
    NORMAN

Quote Originally Posted by wisnon View Post
    Didnt stop you from buying it...so mission accomplished! lol
    LS: Vienna Acoustics Klimt "The Music"
    PowerAmp: Nagra VPA
    PreAmp: Tobian Soundsystems SC12
    DAC: LampizatOr Horizon
    Server: LDMS Maximus Music Server
    CDT: CH Precison D1
    Switch: Edison Creation Silent OCXO Extreme, FiberBox
    Power: LampizatOr Kraftwerk 10
    Cabling: Signal Projects loom

Seems like a troll to me

Quote Originally Posted by Alrainbow View Post
    Seems like a troll to me
    Are you calling me Troll?

Francisco

Aries Cerat Kassandra Ref. MKII / Taiko Extreme Server / Gryphon Essence Preamplifier and Stereo Amplifier / Rockport Atria I / REL S-812 (2) / Göbel XLR (2), Göbel Ethernet and USB Cables / MIT Magnum MA Speakers Cables / Shunyata Everest 8000 / Shunyata Omega XC (1), Sigma NR V2 (4) and Alfa NR V1 (2) / Taiko Switch / Paul Hynes SR7T Double Rail / Farad Super3 / Doepke DFS-2 40A / GigaWatt G-C16A 2P / Fuse module AHP 4Gi / Center Stage2 0.8, 1.0 and 1.5

Yes it's obvious to me. Until someone pointed it out you stayed silent. Don't take offense forums are a game in posting. I post the truth.
    TUBEZATOR

preamp ML26
    amps ML No.33
    Infinity IRS-V speakers with Xover redone by Arie Nudell.

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]That you call me troll for saying that the screws that protrude from a € 30,000 device do not like me?[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)].[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]I understand now, that I have made an unforgivable mistake;[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Although I have assumed (given the review) that the sound is great, I have committed the terrible crime of criticizing Lampizator's aesthetics.[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Really unforgivable.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Definitely your avatar defines you perfectly.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]On the other hand, if I am offended by his accusation.[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Being a troll is something quite despicable and therefore I take his accusation as an insult.[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]It is not correct to insult and then say, that it does not matter because this is "only" a forum.
    [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Thirdly I would like to ask the moderators if the insult, from this moment on is something allowed in the forum, to act accordingly.[/COLOR]
    Francisco

That you call me troll for saying that the screw that protude from a € 30.000 device do not like me?.
    I understand now, that I have made an unforgivable mistake; although i have assumed (given the review) that the sound is great, I have commited the terrible of criticizing Lampizator aesthetics. Really unforgivable.
    Definitely your avatar defines you perfectly.

On other hand, yes, I am offended by his accustion. Being a troll is something quite despicable and therefore I take his accusation as an insult.

I would like to ask the moderators if the insult, from this moment on is something allowed in the forum, to act accordingly

Francisco

Audioshark

Ok, let’s relax. Nobody is a troll. Worrying about whether your DAC has protruding bolts or not is surely a first world problem. Those bolts make it easier for accessing the DAC’s when they break.

Let’s take a deep breath. They are both wonderful DAC’s I’m certain many members would be delighted to own.
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Hi Mike.
    I was not making any world problems with the protruding screws. It was simply an aesthetic opinion.
    Here opinions are often given, in addition to the good sound of a device, praises how well it is built, or how beautiful is its desing. I have already said that I do not like them in Kassandra and at the moment no one from the Aries Cerat environment has asked to be "shot at dawn"
    [/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][/COLOR]
    Francisco

It was sheer hypocrisy. You don't criticize another product when you are buying a competitive product that has even MORE of that issue you criticize!

Had you simply said, you don't love the bolts, even though your own incoming device had the same issue, there would have been no problem.

When you live in a glass house DONT THROW STONES!
    NORMAN

Hmmmm... I would be glad to take the Lampi, protruding screws and all ... (now if I could only find a way of affording that darn thing)
    McIntosh C49, MC152, MR85, R778 | T+A DAC 8 DSD | KEF LS50 Meta w/S2, KC62 (x2) | Rega RP8, Ania Pro, NEO PSU | Technics SL-1500C | Audio Technica VM750ML | Hexmat Eclipse, Yellow Bird, Molekula, Molekula Mini | Pro-Ject VC-E | Falcon NW PC Server (Roon Core & HQPlayer) | Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Roon Controller) | Wyred 4 Sound ISO Recovery, DC Recovery | Abyss Diana Phi | Schiit Jotunheim 2 | Astell&Kern SE200 | Oppo BDP105

“One of the great challenges in life is knowing enough to think you're right but not enough to know you're wrong”
    "You can't use reason to convince anyone out of an argument that they didn't use reason to get into"
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote Originally Posted by wisnon View Post
    It was sheer hypocrisy. You don't criticize another product when you are buying a competitive product that has even MORE of that issue you criticize!

Had you simply said, you don't love the bolts, even though your own incoming device had the same issue, there would have been no problem.

When you live in a glass house DONT THROW STONES!
    I think he's wrong. If you intend to continue with me your "religion wars" between Lampizator and Aries Cerat, which both lavished on WBF, forget it. I do not belong to any sect or obtain economic benefit from any manufacturer.
    Francisco

You drew first blood. You damn a product with faint praise and your own has more of the same issues. I would point out the same issue of hypocrisy if a Lampi owner complained about protruding screws on a Kassandra. Wrong is wrong.

A mi no me importa.
    NORMAN

It's tough to get honest impressions from forums in general
    but ny point is this is a thread about another product then yours
    so why are you posting about it ? It's why I said what I did
    I don't know your dac and can't say what's better in fact it's tough to define better at times and is confused by setups ,likes and dislikes.
    I Make my own severs way beyond what any maker does
    having them allows me to extract the best of any Dacs made.
    While variation do show me changes in my setup
    this still does nkt show me all the facts.
    Why cause better severs give the cheaper dacs a better sound
    but better dacs sound better on lesser severs too. It's where some of the money gets spent on better dacs. Your brand dac has better models so what's better in them. Is it just better bolts lol. Your dac looks nice and has tubes and the better ones have what ?
    So don't just be rude be honest in your own thread and stop sucking the oxogen out of this one. ��
    TUBEZATOR

preamp ML26
    amps ML No.33

Geez guys. Worrying about protruding screws!! What about the the protruding tubes????
    Jim

D'Agostino Momentum M-400's MxV’s & HD Pre-amp
    Wilson Alexandria X2 Series 2 speakers
    Digital: dCS Vivaldi APEX DAC, Clock & Upsampler
    Analog: SME 20/3 with Esoteric E-03 Phono
    Transparent Opus Speaker Cable & Interconnects & Opus Power Cords
    Power Cords on Digital: Shunyata
    Power Conditioner - Shunyata Everest

Being a man anything protruding is good
    TUBEZATOR

preamp ML26
    amps ML No.33

It's tough to get honest impressions from forums in general
    but ny point is this is a thread about another product then yours
    so why are you posting about it ? It's why I said what I did
    I don't know your dac and can't say what's better in fact it's tough to define better at times and is confused by setups ,likes and dislikes.
    I Make my own severs way beyond what any maker does
    having them allows me to extract the best of any Dacs made.
    While variation do show me changes in my setup
    this still does nkt show me all the facts.
    Why cause better severs give the cheaper dacs a better sound
    but better dacs sound better on lesser severs too. It's where some of the money gets spent on better dacs. Your brand dac has better models so what's better in them. Is it just better bolts lol. Your dac looks nice and has tubes and the better ones have what ?
    So don't just be rude be honest in your own thread and stop sucking the oxogen out of this one. ��
    But how can you and Wisnon be so "twisted of mind" to understand that what I wanted was a general criticism of the Pacifico, DAC that sure sounds extraordinary.
    Where in my post I speak of Aries Cerat ?.
    How many members have commented that the completion of Lampizator do not like and nothing has happened.
    It's ridiculous. It is the last intervention I do on this topic.
    Francisco

Reading through this entire thread... giggling mostly through the last couple pages, my take is pretty simply (and knowing that I could not afford either of these DACs, by the way)... but it would be like me saying, I hear that new Audio Research 160 amp sounds great, but ewwww it has tubes... and then looking in my signature and seeing I have multiple tube pieces in my system. The criticism does not hold water in that context. Looks and design are personal preference but I cannot criticize a company using an exact design element as a new piece of gear I am buying ....

For what it is worth, I love the design of the Lampi and I am sure the Kassandra is a great DAC, however I personally prefer the design and look of the Lampi... I am sure others prefer the other machines design...
    McIntosh C49, MC152, MR85, R778 | T+A DAC 8 DSD | KEF LS50 Meta w/S2, KC62 (x2) | Rega RP8, Ania Pro, NEO PSU | Technics SL-1500C | Audio Technica VM750ML | Hexmat Eclipse, Yellow Bird, Molekula, Molekula Mini | Pro-Ject VC-E | Falcon NW PC Server (Roon Core & HQPlayer) | Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Roon Controller) | Wyred 4 Sound ISO Recovery, DC Recovery | Abyss Diana Phi | Schiit Jotunheim 2 | Astell&Kern SE200 | Oppo BDP105

“One of the great challenges in life is knowing enough to think you're right but not enough to know you're wrong”
    "You can't use reason to convince anyone out of an argument that they didn't use reason to get into"
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Lampizator Pacific arrives at Suncoast Audio

So, I cannot call an amp ugly because I own Diablo 300 (which many think is an acquired taste)?

Wait...what?!

To be fair, he did repeatedly say Pacific sound extraordinary, which IMO is a praise and what really matters in this hobby. Unless of course you guys think that’s a jab too. I’m confused.

BTW I think Pacific looks gorgeous. Never heard it though.

Of course it is ugly... (actually I have no idea what it looks like, just being agreeable). The point that I read is that a big point was made about one small design feature and when you look at the one he is buying it has even more of that single design element. Not an over all opinion, like your Diablo .

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Just received my Pacific Dac (upgraded from GG V2). Taking my time to break it in properly so looking for:

1. "Proper" break in procedure if there's such a thing.

2. What are the two smaller tube types-I have 7 slots total on my Pacific

3. How should I hook up the ground on the rear of panel.

4. Also, and I know this seems trivial, the gold finish looks amazing from 2 feet away but on closer inspection, there are swirl/streaks so not mirror like finish. Is this normal or did I get a used/damaged unit?

Super Moderator

Congratulations on the Pacific!

I’d love to hear one.
    Fleetwood Deville by Oswald Mills Audio, Vienna Acoustics Haydn Jubilee, Wharfedale Linton w/ stands, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M.

Job INTegrated. Luxman L-595aSE

NAD C 658 streamer.

First Watt SIT-3, Job 250 Monos, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos. Absolute Audio Labs PCF 25 amp (improved First Watt F7 super clone)

Topping D90, RME Audio ADI-2 DAC FS, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES.

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

@ Joe

I'd invite you over for a listen if I were still living in Brooklyn. I'm super excited as my GG 2 was pretty spectacular.

Super Moderator

Thank you very much. I appreciate the offer. Let us know how it’s sounding.
    Fleetwood Deville by Oswald Mills Audio, Vienna Acoustics Haydn Jubilee, Wharfedale Linton w/ stands, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M.

NAD C 658 streamer.

First Watt SIT-3, Job 250 Monos, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos. Absolute Audio Labs PCF 25 amp (improved First Watt F7 super clone)

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

Use the ground as you would on other devices
    Use a star method meaning all to one point of grounding. Also listen at change you may not need to use it. The plan is silence so paying close attention to each move and taking notes is important. Some devices have internal settings to lift a ground as well. This makes over all grounding a trial and observation task.
    The finish on all gold pacs varies. Keep it clean 🧼 and I can’t say how perfect it may be on any given device. Any polished device will show imperfections at some level.

Hello all

Im hoping to get some help with the static hum from the Pacific when I use the RCA output into my new Preamp that’s SE only. I’ve isolated to the Pacific as the static/hum goes away when I unplug the RCA connection b/w the Pacific and the Pream; furthermore this does not happen with my other Dac (Modwright Elysse) through the RCA connections. I have everything connected to a power conditioner going into a separate dedicated furutech duplex. I’ve reached out to Lampizator to ask for assistance. In the meantime would love to get opinions/ideas. Thank you.

What is near the pac ? Equipment stacked ?
    Any routers or WiFi transmit roses near by 5 feet or less ?
    A pic or sketch helps big.

Glad you asked. I was with the cable guy and he removed a larger cylindrical tube that was inline with the incoming cable line which he told me was a
    Some kind of filter. And that cable line comes into the house feeding a cable box and router that is less than 2 feet from the lampizator.

Ok unplug the router as a start. Also I assume you tried a simple ground wire from dac to preamp ? Next try a different pair of rca cables too. I’m a noise freak as I feel any noise robs us of dynamics and low level details.
    my router was 5 feet or so and yes it made my dac hum , buz and sounds i never heard lol.
    I also found emi from other equipment can also make noise on tubes
    I had a large power conditioning device 5 feet above a tube device. Drove me nuts. Once I moved the device out from under it. It stopped. Post results we all need help from others who have issues.
    TUBEZATOR

preamp ML26
    amps ML No.33

@Alrainbow

My savior. I’ve been asking about the ground post in my Pacific Dac to no avail. Could you precisely describe what AWG and type of wire to use and to what location on the preamp shoudl Inconnect to the grounding post on the pacific Dac. I will also try the rest of the fixes.

Don’t worry about gauge for now.
    Don’t daisy chain ground wires.
    Run grounds to one point and from this point a ground wire to outlet power supplying the audio stuff. This is simple and yes more complex is better. But first make it silent or near it.
    14 or 18 gauge is fine as a start.
    Also put stereo on low volume but enough to hear hum.
    Then start to ground to common point one at a time. Goal is silence on all used inputs.

@Alrainbow

Can you tell me the physical location on the individual units to connect the grounding wires to/from. Please include a diagram or link to image/video if you can.

Send me or post a list of your products then I can say where ground posts are located.
    TUBEZATOR

preamp ML26
    amps ML No.33

Krell 403 E amp
    CJ GAT2 preamp
    Pacific Dac balanced
    Sonore signature rendu
    Small green computer AP I7 (NAS)

Rec I’ll maje you a nice post n pics to follow
    TUBEZATOR

preamp ML26
    amps ML No.33

TUBEZATOR

preamp ML26
    amps ML No.33

I posted a picture of the rear of your premap. The tiny black screw is your ground binding post
    I’ll post all pics high lighted in one post today.
    then attach a simple diagram and list to buy.
    remember this is a simple way to help you resolve hum noises
    i don’t sell products and do know many products sold are very very good.
    One being made by Miguel of Tri point.
    next post soon.
    TUBEZATOR

preamp ML26
    amps ML No.33

Re: Lampizator Pacific

A couple of questions. Describe how the power is setup ? How many circuits and outlet layout please
    the amp does not have a ground post and this is ok in general.
    are you using bal interconnects from preamp to amps ? Even if converted at pre amp or amp and how long ?
    TUBEZATOR

preamp ML26
    amps ML No.33

Super Moderator

Can you please repost the photo.

NAD C 658 streamer.

Yes please repost picture, we can’t see it.

As for connection:

Amp, preamp, Dac, NAS, streamer plugged into a power conditioner and power conditioner plugged into a dedicated duplex.

RCA cables from preamp to: Amp and DAC.
    NAS connected via ethernet to router switch
    Streamer connected via Ethernet to router switch; streamer connected to DAC via USB

I spoke with Jeff at Conrad Johnson and was told to first try and isolate the amp and pream by plugging both to the same duplex so they share a common ground, with the long term goal of installing a quadplex and plugging all the major components. I was told that the distance of two separate outlets (ground) causes a loop effect. I’ll report back.

What two separate outlets? You told us everything was plugged into one line conditioner and then into one outlet. Try what Jeff suggested but don't think that's it. What I suggested this morning would have answered your questions about the cause of the hum in a few minutes if it was power related. if you have a bad IC somewhere in the chain then that's another and different method of search.
    Main - JVC QL-Y7/Denon DL-301 Mk II, Gold Note PH-10, Jays CDT3 Mk3 , Auralic Aries G2.2, Holo May KTE, Supratek Cabernet, Kinki Studio EX-B7 monoblocks, Verity Audio Otello, (2) Rythmik F12SE, Audio Envy IC, SC & PC's, Triode Wire Lab PC's, Inakustik USB and I2S, (2) Puritan Audio Labs PSM-156 with Groundmaster City, Timbernation rack

Family Room - Oppo UDP-203, Auralic Aries, Aqua La Voce S3, Kinki Studio EX-M1+, Nola KO, (2) Rythmik F-12G, Wireworld SC & IC's, Neotech PC's, SurgeX SA-1810

Greenville, SC- Jays CDT2 Mk 3, Auralic Aries G1, Holo Spring 3 KTE, Supratek Chardonnay, Odyssey Audio Kismet Reference, Rosso Fiorentino Volterra 2, (2) RSL Speedwoofers, iFi Audio Power Station, Wireworld IC's, Inakustik USB and I2s, Triode Wire Lab SC, Triode Wire Lab PC's, Furutech NCF Clear Line, Timbernation rack.

I have two separate lines one with its own breaker going to a single duplex that’s located next to each other. Jeff instructed me to use just one duplex for both the amp and preamp; I did this and I’m not getting any static hum from the speakers. He said the long term goal is to make the single duplex into a quad rather so that the 4 outlets will share a common ground.

Super Moderator

So all works fine now? No static or hum?

NAD C 658 streamer.

So you ran two dedicated lines and put the outlets right next to each other not knowing they are apparently on a different phase. If you in fact had all the gear plugged into the same line conditioner then that wouldn't have been the problem but if you had everything but the amp in the line conditioner in one duplex and the amp straight into the other duplex then there was your problem. Different explanation than earlier but glad you figured it out. As to what Jeff suggested about the outlets that is better answered by Al or Rex by PM as they are electricians. It may be simple or not.
    Main - JVC QL-Y7/Denon DL-301 Mk II, Gold Note PH-10, Jays CDT3 Mk3 , Auralic Aries G2.2, Holo May KTE, Supratek Cabernet, Kinki Studio EX-B7 monoblocks, Verity Audio Otello, (2) Rythmik F12SE, Audio Envy IC, SC & PC's, Triode Wire Lab PC's, Inakustik USB and I2S, (2) Puritan Audio Labs PSM-156 with Groundmaster City, Timbernation rack

Family Room - Oppo UDP-203, Auralic Aries, Aqua La Voce S3, Kinki Studio EX-M1+, Nola KO, (2) Rythmik F-12G, Wireworld SC & IC's, Neotech PC's, SurgeX SA-1810

Greenville, SC- Jays CDT2 Mk 3, Auralic Aries G1, Holo Spring 3 KTE, Supratek Chardonnay, Odyssey Audio Kismet Reference, Rosso Fiorentino Volterra 2, (2) RSL Speedwoofers, iFi Audio Power Station, Wireworld IC's, Inakustik USB and I2s, Triode Wire Lab SC, Triode Wire Lab PC's, Furutech NCF Clear Line, Timbernation rack.

Super Moderator

With my previous GAT1 and ART monos, I had to put everything on the SAME outlet. One plug into the wall with multiple outlets on it for everything. No hum! I thought that's what we were telling you. EVERYTHING on ONE outlet.

The quote below was from January 18th.

Quote Originally Posted by joeinid View Post
    Something else to think about, with Conrad Johnson, everything should be run from one circuit to minimize any chance of mismatched grounds.

Last edited by joeinid; January 23, 2020 at 11:18 PM.

NAD C 658 streamer.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

Lampizator Pacific