Audio Gathering - Oct. 27th - Princeton NJ - Start Time - 1PM - Page 5
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Audio Gathering - Oct. 27th - Princeton NJ - Start Time - 1PM

Joe, did you like the small setup in the bedroom with the nicer driver? I spent more time up there than the other two rooms.
    -----------------
    Brian

Main System - Rotel 1072 > VAC CLA1 MKII > Couterpoint NPS-400 > Clearfield Continentals > Synergistic Cables
    Secondary
    - OPPO 93 >
    Hafler 945 Pre-Tuner > Odyssey Stratos > Dynaudio Audience 82s > Tara Labs Cables

Post Thanks / Like

I only spend a few minutes there. I was standing didn't sit in the sweet spot, so really can't form an opinion.
    Joe

Main: PS Audio DirectStream Memory Player & DAC, Jay's Audio CDT2mk.2 transport & Denafrips Terminator DAC, Lyra Kleos SL Cartridge, VPI Classic III with 3D tone arm, K&K Audio premium maxxed-out phonostage, Supratek Sauvignon (highly modded) Tube preamp, Coincident Speaker Tech 300b Frankenstein mk.2 mono blocks, Pass Labs XA-30.8 amp, First Watt SIT-3 amp, Horning Eufrodite Ellipse speakers, PurePower 1500+,PI Audio DigiBuss

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfax View Post
    So Shadowfax meets Shadowlight

I wanted to take this opportunity to say Thank You to Shadowlight and his family for opening their home up to so many people. I was the only Shark there so shame on the rest of you that were close enough to attend. Deepak's daughter was also a very gracious host who took care of everyone's coats and made sure the food and drinks were in good order.
    I thought I was told that ALRainbow was there!
    NORMAN
    M-Mini/ i7PC/ Modded Denon CD transport>Lampi GG Dac> Rowen Swiss Power NAD c375BEE /vintage McIntosh 2225/Lampi Silk power cond.+ Phase flipper> Energy 8" sub> Heil AMT KITHARA bi-wire. Swiss cables (Reference line) for PC/interconnects and speaker cables. Goldmund Sweetcord PC. Unpowered USB cable, Uptone Regen. 2nd system:KenWin Bluetooth speaker 3rd system TBI Millemnium amp with Aulos speakers and SB Duo hookup.

Post Thanks / Like

Deepak said I was the only Shark there, but apparently not.
    -----------------
    Brian

Main System - Rotel 1072 > VAC CLA1 MKII > Couterpoint NPS-400 > Clearfield Continentals > Synergistic Cables
    Secondary
    - OPPO 93 >
    Hafler 945 Pre-Tuner > Odyssey Stratos > Dynaudio Audience 82s > Tara Labs Cables

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfax View Post
    Deepak said I was the only Shark there, but apparently not.
    I keep forgetting that both Joe and Al are also members here

I need to sit down and post my thoughts and pictures, hopefully Thursday evening.
    Spatial Audio Tubro 3S, Triode Lab 2a3 SET amp, Response Audio Modified 3205 (Jolida 302/502), DIY transformer coupled 4P1L, Lampi Big7 with R2R and 512DSD, Computer Audio (HQPlayer in 2 PC setup with everything up converted to DSD)

6. Likes Shadowfax liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Some more pictures from the event - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1BC...aqFUJjfWcSHri6
    Spatial Audio Tubro 3S, Triode Lab 2a3 SET amp, Response Audio Modified 3205 (Jolida 302/502), DIY transformer coupled 4P1L, Lampi Big7 with R2R and 512DSD, Computer Audio (HQPlayer in 2 PC setup with everything up converted to DSD)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5