New Borresen Line Of Speakers - Page 22
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 17 18 19 20 21 22
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Borresen Line Of Speakers

The first 100 hours with the Borresen 01 loudspeakers

Photo 1: The carbon coated woofer of the Borresen Acoustics Model 01 compact monitor loudspeaker

Well, I have clocked up my first 100 hours with the Borresen Acoustics 01 compact monitor loudspeaker.

For those interested, not everything went as hoped for and I detail my initial listening observations in my system thread linked below:

https://www.audioshark.org/showthrea...l=1#post261451

Post Thanks / Like

A Glimpse of Greatness?

Is this the first glimpse of the Borresen Acoustics Model 05?

Post Thanks / Like

News Source: https://www.stereophile.com/content/...-wider-day-one .Online Accessed 12th Feb 2019.

4. Likes octadyndude, Skanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That U-300 is an awesome device, I'm selling one just like it. In fact it might be mine since Tyler is selling it on Consignment for me.
    Bud

LFD NCSE III Integrated Amp - Aurender N10 Caching Music Server - Quadraspire Equipment Stand - Harbeth 30.2 40th Anniversary Speakers - Skylan speaker stands - LFD Hybrid Speaker Cables - Ansuz Mainz8 DTC power distributor - Ansuz Mainz DTC, C2 and LFD Power Cables. - Ansuz DTC Digitalz coax cables - Nordost Heimdall headphone and ethernet cables - Ansuz DTC power box - Sennheiser HD-800S and Audeze LCD 4 headphones

Post Thanks / Like

Borresen Monitor Speakers Cast Big Spacious Sound at 2019 Florida Audio Expo, Say Reviewers.

[News, Tampa, FL] It seems like the Borresen 01 loudspeakers were quite a hit with professional audio reviewers at the recent 2019 Florida Audio Expo.

Following comments [above] by Jason Victor Serinus of STEREOPHILE below are comments from Doug Schneider, Founder of SOUNDSTAGE!

News Source: https://www.soundstageglobal.com/ind...roducts-part-1 . Online. Accessed on Feb 13th, 2019

Were you at the 2019 Florida Audio Expo? Do you agree / disagree with the observations made by Stereophile and Soundstage! ?

Please comment below.

Post Thanks / Like

Heard them at the Florida Expo.
    Thought they sounded really good.
    Thought the price to be RIDICULOUS.
    My System:
    A trusty old Pioneer PD-65 as a Transport, A MicroRendui, a Merrill Heirloom T.T. as sources. A Lampizator DAC to PAD Cables to a SP-14 Tubed PreAmp, Coincident Frankenstein 300B monoblocks, & or Valvet E-2, Fusion speaker cables, AudioKinesis Zephryn 46 Speakers. pair Rythmik F-12 subs, EP2050, DCCA Furutech and Kaplan Power cables, APC power conditioner, Two dedicated 20Amp power lines. DIY corner traps and Acoustic Geometry Curves for room treatment.

8. Likes Kuoppis liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi_1282001 View Post
    A Glimpse of Greatness?

Is this the first glimpse of the Borresen Acoustics Model 05?

i thought the Raidho 5.1 was the Holy Grail? or was that last years quote

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PureVinyl View Post
    i thought the Raidho 5.1 was the Holy Grail? or was that last years quote
    We will have to wait till about mid April to find out....

Post Thanks / Like

I apologize in advance as I did not read all 217 responses to this blog. Heard the Borreson model 01 mini monitors at the Florida Audio Expo. They were the most unmusical speaker I have ever heard. I also heard Lars presentation three times about “metal distortion”. Complete hogwash. I guess you have to say something to sell a $32,500 small two-way.
    == Joe ==

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph R. View Post
    I apologize in advance as I did not read all 217 responses to this blog. Heard the Borreson model 01 mini monitors at the Florida Audio Expo. They were the most unmusical speaker I have ever heard. I also heard Lars presentation three times about “metal distortion”. Complete hogwash. I guess you have to say something to sell a $32,500 small two-way.

There is no need to apologize Joe. I’ve just read another post from you giving your opinion that the Falcon Acoustics classic 15 ohm LS3/5a speaker was the best sound at the recent 2019 Florida Audio Expo and that you’ve just ordered and received a pair. I wish you all the best with them.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 17 18 19 20 21 22