Florida Audio Expo - Page 6
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Florida Audio Expo

Mike I would love to organize a GTG. If you will send me a PM of your recommended eating establishments in the area I will make the arrangements.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I’m a little busy with the show. You want to organize?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Marty
    Main system: SGC sonicTransporter I7, microRendu,Terminator DAC, Hattor active preamp, Nord B&O 1200as mono amps, Von Schweikert VR5 Anniversary MKII, JPS Labs, Furutech cabling and connectors, PS Audio P15
    Office System: Linn LP12, Aurender N100H, Audio Research LS27, Oppo Sonica, Nord NC500, KEF R500

Post Thanks / Like

Do we have a list of rooms and which vendors are in which rooms? I looked on the website but did not notice the rooms/layout information.
    Spatial Audio Tubro 3S, Triode Lab 2a3 SET amp, Response Audio Modified 3205 (Jolida 302/502), DIY transformer coupled 4P1L, Lampi Big7 with R2R and 512DSD, Computer Audio (HQPlayer in 2 PC setup with everything up converted to DSD)

Post Thanks / Like

Audioshark
    Post Thanks / Like

I predict we will be sold out by COB tomorrow. Amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Audio Research, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Avantgarde Acoustics, Avid HiFi, Ayre Acoustics, Berkeley Audio Design, Bryston, Chord, Constellation Audio, FirstWatt, Focal Headphones, Furutech, Gryphon Audio, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, iFi Audio, ISO Acoustics, JL Audio, KEF Loudspeakers, KL Audio Record Cleaning Machines, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MIT Cables, MSB Technologies, Naim Audio, Ortofon, Pass Labs, PS Audio, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables, Roon Labs, Shunyata Research, SRA, Stein Music, Stillpoints, T+A Electronics, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

5. Likes Drrsutliff liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I predict we will be sold out by COB tomorrow. Amazing.
    Well there's always corn on the cob if that happens.

p.s. I just figured out what COB is

Ladies and gents, we're going to have a nice show, see you all there!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AJ Soundfield View Post

AJ - Just did a quick scan of the list. You guys have done a fantastic job getting this many rooms booked with terrific manufacturers and dealers. Congrats!

Looking forward to the Expo!

PS - Weather in Tampa is fabulous at this time of the year: today, it was sunny and 60; tomorrow, 72 and sunny.

Mike

8. Thanks Mike thanked for this post
    Likes Mike liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Someone mention corn on the cob? Bring the toothpicks.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ Soundfield View Post

Marty
    Main system: SGC sonicTransporter I7, microRendu,Terminator DAC, Hattor active preamp, Nord B&O 1200as mono amps, Von Schweikert VR5 Anniversary MKII, JPS Labs, Furutech cabling and connectors, PS Audio P15
    Office System: Linn LP12, Aurender N100H, Audio Research LS27, Oppo Sonica, Nord NC500, KEF R500

Post Thanks / Like

Sigh.

Wish I could make it...
    NORMAN
    Custom PC with Memory Player Software Suite/ Modded Denon CD transport>Lampi GG1 (and sometimes PACIFIC) DHT tube Dac> Rowen 850W Isolating Transformer/ Rowen SS Preamp and PA1 monoblocs/Lampi Silk power cond. with Phase flipper> Heil AMT KITHARA & Syrinx in parallel hookup. Swiss cables (Reference line) for PC/interconnects and speaker cables. Goldmund Sweetcord PC. FTA Callisto unpowered USB cable. Basic analog: vintage Lenco L78 TT with Rowen mat, Denon MM cart, iFi iPhono2 with 15v Hynes SR3 LPSU. Synology 12 TB NAS. 2nd system:KenWin Bluetooth speaker 3rd system TBI Millemnium amp with Aulos speakers and SB Duo hookup.

Post Thanks / Like

Thx AJ.

One more suggestion. Can you add the time on the front page right under the date? I know that information is listed under Attend --> Schedule & FAQ but I think it should be on the front page and easy to find
    Spatial Audio Tubro 3S, Triode Lab 2a3 SET amp, Response Audio Modified 3205 (Jolida 302/502), DIY transformer coupled 4P1L, Lampi Big7 with R2R and 512DSD, Computer Audio (HQPlayer in 2 PC setup with everything up converted to DSD)

Post Thanks / Like

my wife wanted to go to an all inclusive resort in Mexico for some R&R sometime next month.. quick googling told me the Florida Audio Expo is happening. I think I could convince her to go to Florida instead if I could get her in a hotel on the beach (or close enough to the beach) and reasonably close to where the audio show is happening.

any hotel recommendation? We might stay in the area for a week, either Feb 5-12 or 6-13.

thanks,
    Fernando

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast