Stillpoints Aperture II Acoustical panels - Page 2
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Stillpoints Aperture II Acoustical panels

Quote Originally Posted by dznutz View Post
    Myles, do you have some sort of vested interest in stillpoints?
    I guess I should be honored. You are the first person in my 32 years of reviewing to question my honesty.

But no, it was just to show you have no idea what you are talking about.
    Myles B. Astor, Senior Editor, PF, www.positive-feedback.com
    Magico S5 Mk. 2 speakers, cj ART300 amplifiers, cj GAT Series 2 preamplifier, Ensemble Fuoco integrated amplifier, Doshi V3.0 Phonostage, VPI Vanquish direct-drive turntable/VPI dual pivot and gimbal Fatboy, SAT LM-12 tonearms/Lyra Atlas SL, vdH Colibri Master Signature, Sumiko Songbird and Fuuga Cartridges, Technics RS1506 with low inductance Flux Magnetic heads, Doshi V3.0 tapestage, Viero, Transparent Gen. 5, Audience, Ensemble, Skogrand, MG Audio, Kubala-Sosna, Allnic, Audience cables, SRA Craz rack/platforms, Silver Circle Tchaik 6 PLC.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Stillpoints Aperture II Acoustical panels

Here's a video

Founder: AVShowroomsforums and AVShowrooms featuring video reports of audio shows, company tours and reviews. Resume' includes; the absolute sound, Stereophile, Listener Magazine, founder Philadelphia Audio Society. Top articles: Lamm ML3- TAS, YG Anat III Signatures- TAS, Ayon- TAS, Coincident Speaker Technology- TAS, Single Ended Survey- TAS, Fisher 500c- Stereophile, Bozak CGs- Stereophile, Box Sets- Listener, Dynaco ST70-Listener. Best catch phase: Bugatti of Audio.

3. Likes FDPDK liked this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2