Qubuz in the USA is just around the corner. - Page 7
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Qubuz in the USA is just around the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    D

It's still working as of this afternoon with same code.
    I am surprised that the code is still working
    Spatial Audio Tubro 3S, Triode Lab 2a3 SET amp, Response Audio Modified 3205 (Jolida 302/502), DIY transformer coupled 4P1L, Lampi Big7 with R2R and 512DSD, Computer Audio (HQPlayer in 2 PC setup with everything up converted to DSD)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shadowlight View Post
    @jdandy, try joining using a PC instead of Aurender. You are likely to get the same message under PC with the URL set to https://www.qobuz.com/gb-en/close/us-en. Change the URL to https://www.qobuz.com/gb-en/ and see if it allows you to register and enter the promo code, with I have a gift code under your profile.
    shadowlight.......Thank you. I'll give that a try.

*Gave it a try. No luck. The website won't recognize my user name or password.
    Dan

STUDIO - McIntosh C1000C/P, MC2301 (2), MR88, Aurender N10, Esoteric K-01X, Sonos Connect, Stillpoints Ultra SS & Ultra Mini, PurePower 2000, Furutech Flux 50, Michell Gyro SE, Michell HR Power Supply, SME 309, Ortofon Cadenza Black, Sonus faber Amati Anniversario

LIVING ROOM - McIntosh C2300, MC452, MR85, Magnum Dynalab 205 Signal Sleuth, Sonos Connect, Simaudio MOON Neo 260D-T, Schiit Audio Yggdrasil, Aurender N100H, Sony DAT 60ES, Nakamichi BX-300, Micro Seiki DD40 w/m505A tonearm, Ortofon Cadenza Blue, PS Audio P10, Furutech Flux 50, Stillpoints Ultra Mini, PMC EB1i, JL Audio f113

VINTAGE - McIntosh 4300V, McIntosh MA230, Tandberg 3011A tuner, Olive 04HD, JBL 4312A

Post Thanks / Like

Dan

It won't recognize your sign-in with Aurender. You need to set it up from scratch using your e-mail, nickname and password using setup no sign in. Then when you have it set up through the Qobuz website log-in to Qobuz from inside the Conductor app just like with Tidal at the Streaming Setup screen. It still works as I did it for a friend a couple of hours ago.
    Main - JVC QL-Y7/Denon Dl-301 Mk II, Vista Audio Phono 2, Nuprime CDT-8, Lumin D1 w/Sbooster, PS Audio DirectStream DAC w/Bridge II, BHK Preamp with BHK 250 amp or Kinki EX-M1, Nola KO's, (2) Rythmik F12SE, Dueland IC's and SC, Triode Wire Labs PC's, Equi=Core 1800, PI Audio Uberbuss, Timbernation rack

Family Room - Oppo UDP-203, Auralic Aries, W4S Recovery with iPower, Nuprime DAC-10, Nuprime ST-10, Spatial Audio Triode Master, (2) Rythmik F-12G, Audio Sensibility SC & IC's, Neotech PC's, SurgeX SA-1810

Post Thanks / Like

Since they have no official presence in the US I would assume all of their streams are coming from the EU servers.
    You know Jack I have asked the question to Tidal a few times, are there any music servers in the US and never got an answer
    Chris

(2 Chl): Kef 201/2, Pass xa30.5, W4S STP-SE Lumin D1, VPI Classic 1, Manley Chinook, Dynavector DV20x2L.exaSound e32, Marantz SA11S2. ( computer) Win7, Synology DS413 NAS ,Vincent SP-331MKII , Quicksilver LS,Vapor Audio Breeze, Rythmik F12se. Cables: Acoustic Zen, DL Labs, Blue Jean.. ,Bryston BCD-1,Timbernation Rack,

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CPP View Post
    You know Jack I have asked the question to Tidal a few times, are there any music servers in the US and never got an answer
    I wonder if it really matters where the servers are based other than for redundancy, i.e. outages and what not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Power Conditioning and Filters: Nordost QRT Power Product Line, Furutech GTX-D NCF/GTX Wall Plate/105D
    Cables, Isolation, Reflection and Absorbtion: Nordost Reference Power, Interconnect and Speaker on Pre and Monos, Ansuz C2 Power and Interconnect on DAC and Transport, HRS M3X Platforms, HRS Damping Plates, Stillpoint’s Ultra 6, Ultra SS Isolation, and Vicoustic Room Treatments
    Power & Sound: D’Agostino Pre-Amplifier to D’Agostino Momentum Mono’s driving Wilson Alexia’s
    Source: Aurender N10, PS Audio Direct Stream and Memory Player

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by UltraFast69 View Post
    I wonder if it really matters where the servers are based other than for redundancy, i.e. outages and what not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Hard to say. IN some cases users will report cannot access the content, while others are not having a problem at all. Could be a server location for a specific geographic location throughout the US or in some other country.
    Chris

(2 Chl): Kef 201/2, Pass xa30.5, W4S STP-SE Lumin D1, VPI Classic 1, Manley Chinook, Dynavector DV20x2L.exaSound e32, Marantz SA11S2. ( computer) Win7, Synology DS413 NAS ,Vincent SP-331MKII , Quicksilver LS,Vapor Audio Breeze, Rythmik F12se. Cables: Acoustic Zen, DL Labs, Blue Jean.. ,Bryston BCD-1,Timbernation Rack,

Post Thanks / Like

D

It's still working as of this afternoon with same code.
    Can someone post the code and instructions? I would be interested in trying it out.

thanks,
    B

Post Thanks / Like

The front door for the web based playback which is https://play.qobuz.com is hosted on Amazon's network. Right now based on the information that is available publicly it is hosted in Ireland. Not sure if users in Europe are hitting the same servers or not I am not sure.
    Spatial Audio Tubro 3S, Triode Lab 2a3 SET amp, Response Audio Modified 3205 (Jolida 302/502), DIY transformer coupled 4P1L, Lampi Big7 with R2R and 512DSD, Computer Audio (HQPlayer in 2 PC setup with everything up converted to DSD)

Post Thanks / Like

Running Quboz through the Aurender N10 with Tidal running side by side, the needle is holding on Quboz.

One thing I am noticing on some of the selections I choose, they won’t play. I have not tried to delete and reinstall them into the library.

I am wondering if they have specific genres or artists on different servers in different locations and maybe not all pointed or allowed access between them and the U.S.?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    Power Conditioning and Filters: Nordost QRT Power Product Line, Furutech GTX-D NCF/GTX Wall Plate/105D
    Cables, Isolation, Reflection and Absorbtion: Nordost Reference Power, Interconnect and Speaker on Pre and Monos, Ansuz C2 Power and Interconnect on DAC and Transport, HRS M3X Platforms, HRS Damping Plates, Stillpoint’s Ultra 6, Ultra SS Isolation, and Vicoustic Room Treatments
    Power & Sound: D’Agostino Pre-Amplifier to D’Agostino Momentum Mono’s driving Wilson Alexia’s
    Source: Aurender N10, PS Audio Direct Stream and Memory Player

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by UltraFast69 View Post
    Running Quboz through the Aurender N10 with Tidal running side by side, the needle is holding on Quboz.

One thing I am noticing on some of the selections I choose, they won’t play. I have not tried to delete and reinstall them into the library.

I am wondering if they have specific genres or artists on different servers in different locations and maybe not all pointed or allowed access between them and the U.S.?
    There are some tracks/artists that are only available for purchase but the interface does not show that. Qobuz app will let you know once you select it but not before selection. That is one of the issues that the folks on Computeraudiophile asked Qobuz product manager who is actively participating in the Qobuz Issues thread. I am not sure how Aurender handles that.

Some more research yesterday on where content might be hosted. I am in Princeton, NJ and when I was playing using Audirvana to stream to HQPlayer Embedded the stream was hosted on Amazon content hosting which is found the closest entry point which was Amazon NYC hosting facility.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast