Qubuz in the USA is just around the corner. - Page 10
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Qubuz in the USA is just around the corner.

Sorry, I guess diplomacy is out of date. Mybad
    My System:
    A trusty old Pioneer PD-65 as a Transport, A MicroRendui, a Merrill Heirloom T.T. as sources. A Lampizator DAC to PAD Cables to a SP-14 Tubed PreAmp, Coincident Frankenstein 300B monoblocks, & or Valvet E-2, Fusion speaker cables, AudioKinesis Zephryn 46 Speakers. pair Rythmik F-12 subs, EP2050, DCCA Furutech and Kaplan Power cables, APC power conditioner, Two dedicated 20Amp power lines. DIY corner traps and Acoustic Geometry Curves for room treatment.

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone interested in trying Qobuz for 2 free months in US, post in the thread. I have 3 codes that I picked up form NY Audio Show today to give away. The code creates your account on UK servers so the do not freak out if your the expiry dates has the following format DD/MM/YYYY

@Mike, if the above is not appropriate to post in the thread, please feel free to delete and my apology in advance.
    Spatial Audio Tubro 3S, Triode Lab 2a3 SET amp, Response Audio Modified 3205 (Jolida 302/502), DIY transformer coupled 4P1L, Lampi Big7 with R2R and 512DSD, Computer Audio (HQPlayer in 2 PC setup with everything up converted to DSD)

3. Thanks PerdidoAl thanked for this post
    Likes joeinid liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shadowlight View Post
    Anyone interested in trying Qobuz for 2 free months in US, post in the thread. I have 3 codes that I picked up form NY Audio Show today to give away. The code creates your account on UK servers so the do not freak out if your the expiry dates has the following format DD/MM/YYYY

@Mike, if the above is not appropriate to post in the thread, please feel free to delete and my apology in advance.
    Thanks for sharing.
    I would jump on it but am in the middle of packing for our winter pilgrimage to Florida as it is mandatory if you live in Michigan and retire.
    My System:
    A trusty old Pioneer PD-65 as a Transport, A MicroRendui, a Merrill Heirloom T.T. as sources. A Lampizator DAC to PAD Cables to a SP-14 Tubed PreAmp, Coincident Frankenstein 300B monoblocks, & or Valvet E-2, Fusion speaker cables, AudioKinesis Zephryn 46 Speakers. pair Rythmik F-12 subs, EP2050, DCCA Furutech and Kaplan Power cables, APC power conditioner, Two dedicated 20Amp power lines. DIY corner traps and Acoustic Geometry Curves for room treatment.

Post Thanks / Like

I do if still available.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jadedavid View Post
    Thanks for sharing.
    I would jump on it but am in the middle of packing for our winter pilgrimage to Florida as it is mandatory if you live in Michigan and retire.
    What part of Fla are you snowbirds coming to
    Chris

(2 Chl): Kef 201/2, Pass xa30.5, W4S STP-SE Lumin D1, VPI Classic 1, Manley Chinook, Dynavector DV20x2L.exaSound e32, Marantz SA11S2. ( computer) Win7, Synology DS413 NAS ,Vincent SP-331MKII , Quicksilver LS,Vapor Audio Breeze, Rythmik F12se. Cables: Acoustic Zen, DL Labs, Blue Jean.. ,Bryston BCD-1,Timbernation Rack,

Post Thanks / Like

Would love to try. I even wrote them over the weekend and asked to be a beta tester, you have to be a journalist to get access.
    First Sound Mark3SI preamp, Altec Lansing 1570B modded by Transition Audio Design and myself, Mojo Audio CAT Server running Win Server 2016 AO HQ and Roon, Mojo Audio Mystic 3 DAC, Linear Solution Ethernet Switch, Custom TT with Vertere Arm, Denon 103R Midas with sapphire cantilever line contact diamond, Allnic H1201 phono pre, Pure Audio Project Trio 10 with performance Solen air core chokes and Mundord Supreme oil caps, Power via 10 awg OFC cord from panel to custom distribution strip, Inakustik speaker and interconnect cables, Genesis Interconnect.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PerdidoAl View Post
    I do if still available.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Kingrex View Post
    Would love to try. I even wrote them over the weekend and asked to be a beta tester, you have to be a journalist to get access.
    Code sent via PM to you both.

At NYC Audio show they had a booth that you could enter your email address and they would send you email message with the code. The CEDIA2018 code was available to anyone and it was still valid almost after a month.

@jadedavid, if you change your mind let me know and I will send you the last code.
    Spatial Audio Tubro 3S, Triode Lab 2a3 SET amp, Response Audio Modified 3205 (Jolida 302/502), DIY transformer coupled 4P1L, Lampi Big7 with R2R and 512DSD, Computer Audio (HQPlayer in 2 PC setup with everything up converted to DSD)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CPP View Post
    What part of Fla are you snowbirds coming to
    Inverness. A little burb 1 hour N. of Tampa.
    Dangerously close to Mike's place.
    My System:

10. Likes Mike, CPP liked this post
    Audioshark
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jadedavid View Post
    Inverness. A little burb 1 hour N. of Tampa.
    Dangerously close to Mike's place.
    Hopefully you can come to the event at the store on Wednesday November 28th from 5pm-9pm.

Reps from all three will be in attendance:

Chord Electronics
    Audio Research
    Magico

We will be showing Chord Digital Products with Audio Research REF6/REF160M and Magico M3's.

Food/drinks provided.

I'll post more on this later.
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Audio Research, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Avantgarde Acoustics, Avid HiFi, Ayre Acoustics, Berkeley Audio Design, Bryston, Chord, ClearAudio Turntables & Accessories, Constellation Audio, Esoteric, FirstWatt, Focal Headphones, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Furutech, Gryphon Audio, Hegel, iFi Audio, ISO Acoustics, JL Audio, KEF Loudspeakers, Kimber Kable, KL Audio Record Cleaning Machines, KR Audio Tube & Amps, Kronos, Lampizator, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MicroMega, MIT Cables, MSB Technologies, Naim Audio, Ortofon, Pass Labs, PS Audio, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables, Roon Labs, Shunyata Research, Siltech, Solid Tech Racks, Sony, SRA, Stein Music, Stillpoints, T+A Electronics, Tannoy Loudspeakers, Transfiguration Cartridges, Trenner & Friedl, Triode Corporation of Japan, VAC, Verity Audio Speakers, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

Post Thanks / Like

At NYC Audio show they had a booth
    Since they had a booth at the NY Audio show, everyone must have asked the same question- WHEN? what was their answer I wonder?
    TIDAL Audio Agoria Loudspeakers; Bricasti M28 Monoblocks; VAC "Master" preamplifier; Merrill Audio Christine Reference preamplifier; Bricasti M12 Source Controller/ network player & DAC; Merrill Audio "Jens" Phono Preamplifier, VAC Renaissance Phono Stage; Spiral Groove SG-2 TT with Centroid Arm & Transfiguration Proteus Diamond Cartridge; Ampex ATR-102 Tape Deck; Tape Project/Technics RS1500 reel-reel with BottleHead Tube Repro tape preamp; Sonore Signature RenduSE network player; PS Audio PWT Transport; Ansuz DTC, D2 & C2 cables and DTC power distribution; Symposium Racks and Rollerblocks; Vicoustic, ASC, GIK & MSR room treatments

INDUSTRY AFFILIATION: Dealer- XtremeFidelity.net (VAC, Bricasti, Merrill Audio, Sonore, Aavik, Ansuz, Synergistic Research & others)

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10