Matched styling. Unmatched performance.

160W per channel into 8Ω
    320W per channel into 4Ω
    2-channel design can be configured in Stereo, Dual Mono or Bridged mode
    Class AB Amplification
    Discrete Circuit
    No global feedback
    XLR and RCA analog inputs

It offers a clean sound, and is much better in driving difficult speakers than other amplifiers in its price class.

Its 200kohm high input impedance makes it easy to be paired with any tube or SS pre-amp, or direct from Lumin players.

More details to be shown in the website soon.
    Peter Lie
    LUMIN Firmware Lead

Re: Lumin AMP (Class AB)

Attached Images Attached Images
    [Associated with LUMIN]

Although there does not seem to be any interest (so far), our staff at Munich said that Laurence Dickie of Vivid visited our booth. He's pleased with the performance of our amp driving the Vivid G2.
    Peter Lie
    LUMIN Firmware Lead

Specification

Audio Inputs:
    Analogue input: 1 x XLR pair, 1 x RCA pair
    Input impedance: 200kΩ
    Speaker Outputs:
    160W per channel into 8Ω
    320W per channel into 4Ω
    Output impedance: 0.1Ω
    Signal to noise ratio: 105dB unweighted

Power Mains Supply
    Available in 220–240V AC and 110–120V AC versions ~ 50/60Hz
    Volume control:
    Volume is controlled by the LUMIN app

Construction:
    CNC-machined from a single billet for front, top and sides. Thick 8mm walls, rear panel and base plate
    Finish:
    Black anodized brushed aluminium or Raw brushed aluminium
    Physical:
    Finish:
    350mm (W), 374mm (D), 104mm (H), 19kg

Does class AB mean it operates in class A up to some point, and then goes into class B after tha point? If so, how far into A does it operate?
    Bud

Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD
    Pass XP-22 pre, X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers, SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR for source, Denali 2000 (2) for amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson four shelf maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox View Post
    Does class AB mean it operates in class A up to some point, and then goes into class B after tha point? If so, how far into A does it operate?
    Yes, you are correct. It operates at class A up to a certain point and B afterwards.

LUMIN / WestminsterLab

Lumin AMP webpage just posted.

If I got the X1, do I need a preamp or its an integrated? And what about the price.. Thank you very much in advance!

Envoyé de mon LG-H933 en utilisant Tapatalk

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by vinci92 View Post
    If I got the X1, do I need a preamp or its an integrated? And what about the price.. Thank you very much in advance!

Envoyé de mon LG-H933 en utilisant Tapatalk
    You still want a Preamp. Pricing is regionalized.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

Thought I would share some images of the Lumin Amp now that it has finally arrived.

I know some people expressed concern with running the Amp directly from a Lumin streaming DAC, because of the chance of accidentally blasting music out when the volume is set to 100, but I found if the analog output voltage is set to Low then even at 100 it is not too loud and much less likely to surprise or scare you.

And of course the most important part: it sounds excellent.

IMG_4662.jpg
    IMG_4663.jpg
    IMG_4666.jpg
    Neko Audio
    Authorized Dealer: AC Infinity, APC, Audeze, Bryston, Devialet, Elite HTS, Fortress Seating, JMF Audio, JVC, Kaleidescape, LG, LUMIN, Magico, Ortofon, RME, Samsung, Soulution, STAX, Trinnov, Vivid Audio, Weiss & more.

Quote Originally Posted by NekoAudio View Post
    And of course the most important part: it sounds excellent.
    Yes! We took it to local dealers and they are impressed. I think people are going to be surprised by the performance level above its price point.

That's a good tip with the analog output level low setting. I'd like to add that X1 and T2, when set to analog output level low, actually gives lower volume level than the other products S1 / A1 / T1 / D1 / D2 with the same setting.
    Peter Lie
    LUMIN Firmware Lead

Lumin AMP driving the PMC Fenestria ($65000 per pair):

https://www.soundstageglobal.com/ind...speaker-launch

The speakers were driven by a Lumin X1 music server and a brand-new Lumin amplifier, aptly named Amp (160Wpc into 8 ohms, 320Wpc into 4 ohms). The sound of the Fenestrias was remarkable, even under suboptimal show conditions (the big rooms of the Hotel Bonaventure sound rather resonant). The bass was deep, rich, and powerful, easily reaching to 20Hz, the bottom of the audioband. But what PMC wanted us to focus on was the clarity of the midband and highs. Even with deep bass belting out, the frequencies above were always crystal-clear, and so extended that the first descriptors to cross my mind were “feathery” and “delicate.” The Fenestria is a big, bold, powerful-sounding speaker that’s also extremely refined and able to show immense detail.
    Peter Lie
    LUMIN Firmware Lead

Thanks Mike for the selecting the Lumin AMP to be Best new amplifier from Axpona 2019: Axpona 2019 - Best of

Lumin/Vivid Giya G2. Mark Gurvey and the folks from Lumin did a wonderful job with this room. It was clearly the sleeper of the show. The new Lumin amps were doing the duties in bridged mode and had the speakers totally under control and displaying incredible musicality with no faults.
    on sound alone, the new Lumin AMP. What a sleeper. Terrific musical sound. Liquid and smooth with perfect balance.
    We have just got a new batch of Lumin AMP (silver). US MSRP is roughly in the ballpark of Lumin X1.
    Peter Lie
    LUMIN Firmware Lead

This article from a Hong Kong web site has a lot of photos showing the internals of AMP (google translate):
    http://www.avbuzz.com/audio-video/201905/lumin-amp/

Here's a review of the SQ - note that the google mis-translation "(drum) is really dead" should be "to die for":
    http://www.avbuzz.com/audio-video/201905/lumin-t2-amp/

Please ask your dealer for promotion deal of Lumin X1 + AMP.
    Peter Lie
    LUMIN Firmware Lead

I will take a m900u

Quote Originally Posted by dznutz View Post
    I will take a m900u
    And why that !!!
    Flemming

Lumin X1
    Rotel Michi S5
    Focus Audio FS788

Inter connect : Nordost Tyr 2 ( 2 Meter )
    LS cable : Yter
    Power Cables : Nordost Frey 2 ( 2 Meter )
    Nordost QB8
    Fibercable for feeding the Lumin X1
    Rack : Finite Elemente Pagode

I will take a m900u
    I did a head to head direct comparison between the m900u and the Lumin amp in a systems with full luxman flagship CD player, preamp and a pair of Focal Sopra No3, wired with full loom of Cardas Clear. They have very different character and the difference is recognisable within seconds the music starts.

LUMIN / WestminsterLab

Haven't heard either Amp, so can someone give a hint on how the Lumin Amps sound/ tonal balance / is.
    Flemming

Lumin X1
    Rotel Michi S5
    Focus Audio FS788

Nordost QB8

Quote Originally Posted by lscangus View Post
    I did a head to head direct comparison between the m900u and the Lumin amp in a systems with full luxman flagship CD player, preamp and a pair of Focal Sopra No3, wired with full loom of Cardas Clear. They have very different character and the difference is recognisable within seconds the music starts.
    Sounds like a very interesting comparison... If you'd be willing to share more details on the differences and unique character of each amp you experienced it would be very much appreciated! TIA

Audioshark

I’m going to state at the outset, I frankly don’t think there is an amp better than the Luxman M900u at maybe 3 times it’s cost or more. When I read Doug Schneider call the Luxman M900u the best amp he had ever heard, I thought he was on crack. Seriously I did. When I first got one in the store, I was floored and I certainly don’t think he’s on crack now!

https://www.soundstagehifi.com/index...mono-amplifier

I know the guys with much more expensive amps won’t agree, but to my ears, M900u is an absolute home run amp and a pair of them running in mono mode brings them to an entirely different level of slam, musicality and sweetness. I would put the Luxman m900u in the category with D’Agostino S250, Soulution 711, Constellation Centaur II, Pass XS300, Dart 458, MBL 9011, Gryphon Mephisto/Colosseum/Antilleon Evo as some of the best SS amps I’ve ever heard. Yes, it’s that good. At $15K, it’s a ridiculous steal.

That being said, the Lumin amp is very very very good and certainly up there with the best in this category of $15K amps. I would have no hesitation running the Lumin amp on $100K speakers in an all Lumin system. Better yet, run a pair of the Lumin amps and you’ll be really in for a real pleasant surprise.
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I’m going to state at the outset, I frankly don’t think there is an amp better than the Luxman M900u at maybe 3 times it’s cost or more. When I read Doug Schneider call the Luxman M900u the best amp he had ever heard, I thought he was on crack. Seriously I did. When I first got one in the store, I was floored and I certainly don’t think he’s on crack now! [...]
    That's high praise Mike. Do you find that they sound best when used with the matching Luxman pre-amp, the C900u or is the assessment with a different pre-amp?
    Borresen Acoustics Loudspeakers, Borresen Model 01 Compact monitor loudspeakers with Ansuz Darkz T2s Supreme resonance control, Audio Video Manufaktur GmbH (AVM) Inspiration amplifier & streamer, Innuos Zen MKII music server, Ansuz Acoustics cables & accessories. Please visit my system thread hosted on Audioshark for more details. Disclosure: The author is materially connected to Ansuz, Aavik & Borresen Acoustics via friendship with an owner.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox View Post
    The strict definition of what a class AB amplifier is does not mean that it operates in class A up to a certain point and then transitions into class AB. Class AB means the the two transistors in the simplest of output configurations conduct for a little more than 180 degrees of the input wave form but much less than the full 360 degrees of conduction in a class A amp. What this does is get rid of cross over distortion and improves efficiency over that of a pure class A amp.

I have heard of amplifiers designs that operate up to class A to a certain point and then transition to another class of operation but this is not the strict definition of what a class AB amp is.

Wyklie can correct me if I am wrong and/or let us know what Lumin's definition of what class AB is to their design engineers.

correction... class A amps do not have cross-over distortion

correction... class A amps do not have cross-over distortion
    Right you are. What I was trying to say was that, with a complimentary pair of transistors operating in class B, there is significant cross over distortion when one xisitor turns off and the other one turns on. The class AB biasing works to almost entirely minimize this distortion hence the naming convention class AB.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSky View Post
    Right you are. What I was trying to say was that, with a complimentary pair of transistors operating in class B, there is significant cross over distortion when one xisitor turns off and the other one turns on. The class AB biasing works to almost entirely minimize this distortion hence the naming convention class AB.
    Think about the signal is the upper half and lower half. p and n channel transistors repsosible for upper and lower part of the signal, Pure B, is no overlapping, AB is where the signal has a slight overlapping. Where class A is complete overlapping. The overlapping range is closely related to the output magnitude of the signal. So for the Lumin amp, it is true to say it is pure class a up to a certain point, and class AB for the rest of the output power.

I am one of the designer behind the lumin amp and the sound tuning engineer for the X1.

A.

Wklie can correct me if I am wrong and/or let us know what Lumin's definition of what class AB is to their design engineers.
    I'll leave questions or support requests on Lumin AMP to @lscangus.
    Peter Lie
    LUMIN Firmware Lead

Quote Originally Posted by lscangus View Post
    Think about the signal is the upper half and lower half. p and n channel transistors repsosible for upper and lower part of the signal, Pure B, is no overlapping, AB is where the signal has a slight overlapping. Where class A is complete overlapping. The overlapping range is closely related to the output magnitude of the signal. So for the Lumin amp, it is true to say it is pure class a up to a certain point, and class AB for the rest of the output power.

I am one of the designer behind the lumin amp and the sound tuning engineer for the X1.

A.
    Iscangus, thanks so much for the response and I thank you especially for the the audio magic you have created with the tuning of the Lumin X1's sound!

A class A amplifier is an amplifier in which the output device(s) are biased in the middle of their "load lines" and conduct for the full cycle of the input signal so they never have to cut off and transition to a complementary transistor that would be typical in a class B amplifier to handle the other phase of the input signal. So, if I am to understand you correctly, in the Lumin implementation of it's version of class AB, one of the devices (P or N) at low signal levels is biased so that that single device handles all 360 degrees of the input? If that understanding is not the case and both the P and the N devices are always conducting for at least a portion of the input waveform regardless of how small the input signal is, then I would still say that the amplifier never really enters into a class A mode of operation.

Again, my thinking could be flawed and I will seek to learn more about it just to satisfy my own understanding.

Thanks again!

Joe

Iscangus, thanks so much for the response and I thank you especially for the the audio magic you have created with the tuning of the Lumin X1's sound!

A class A amplifier is an amplifier in which the output device(s) are biased in the middle of their "load lines" and conduct for the full cycle of the input signal so they never have to cut off and transition to a complementary transistor that would be typical in a class B amplifier to handle the other phase of the input signal. So, if I am to understand you correctly, in the Lumin implementation of it's version of class AB, one of the devices (P or N) at low signal levels is biased so that that single device handles all 360 degrees of the input? If that understanding is not the case and both the P and the N devices are always conducting for at least a portion of the input waveform regardless of how small the input signal is, then I would still say that the amplifier never really enters into a class A mode of operation.

Again, my thinking could be flawed and I will seek to learn more about it just to satisfy my own understanding.

Thanks again!

Joe

Thanks again!

Joe
    If I understand correctly. You are right with the Class A situation. A Class AB is basically the same as Class A but the overlapping area of the P and N channel is less than the full rated output.

So if the signal is small enough too be accommodated in the overlapping area, then both channel are always conducting and you get a pure class A operation.

Angus

LUMIN / WestminsterLab

Hi Lumin Team!
    For the last few days I have a very loud hum in both loudspeakers coming from Lumin AMP.
    Can you give me any hint or do I need to contact local dealer for warranty service?
    I am sure it is caused by Lumin AMP - hum is in loudspeakers even if anything else is disconnected.

Is it likely some capacitor in internal Power Supply?

...causing the hum?

Since it's under warranty take it to the dealer. Has anything changed in your system that would cause a ground loop that wasn't there before.
    Main - JVC QL-Y7/Denon DL-301 Mk II, Gold Note PH-10, Jays CDT3 Mk3 , Auralic Aries G2.2, Holo May KTE, Supratek Cabernet, Kinki Studio EX-B7 monoblocks, Verity Audio Otello, (2) Rythmik F12SE, Audio Envy IC, SC & PC's, Triode Wire Lab PC's, Inakustik USB and I2S, (2) Puritan Audio Labs PSM-156 with Groundmaster City, Timbernation rack

Family Room - Oppo UDP-203, Auralic Aries, Aqua La Voce S3, Kinki Studio EX-M1+, Nola KO, (2) Rythmik F-12G, Wireworld SC & IC's, Neotech PC's, SurgeX SA-1810

Greenville, SC- Jays CDT2 Mk 3, Auralic Aries G1, Holo Spring 3 KTE, Supratek Chardonnay, Odyssey Audio Kismet Reference, Rosso Fiorentino Volterra 2, (2) RSL Speedwoofers, iFi Audio Power Station, Wireworld IC's, Inakustik USB and I2s, Triode Wire Lab SC, Triode Wire Lab PC's, Furutech NCF Clear Line, Timbernation rack.

Nothing has changed in the setup. Hum has been there occassionally before, but only in one loudspeaker. Now it has become permanent, very loud and in both speakers. Unless I hear more from Lumin team, I will send it to a dealer.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsa View Post
    Nothing has changed in the setup. Hum has been there occassionally before, but only in one loudspeaker. Now it has become permanent, very loud and in both speakers. Unless I hear more from Lumin team, I will send it to a dealer.
    Sorry about the issue you are having. I wonder if I can have more detail about your system/setup?

Angus

LUMIN / WestminsterLab

Hi Angus,
    Many thanks for coming back.
    My setup is following:
    Lumin A1 -> XLR Red Dawn (first version) -> Lumin AMP -> speaker cables Auditorium A23 - > Usher Mini Dancer Two

I have tested that the issue of hum is only via XLR, it is completely silent if I connect via RCA.
    However clearly XLR connection is a different ball game in terms of sound quality than RCA between A1 and AMP.

Please let me know in case you have any hints. Does it have something to do with power supply inside AMP?

I can also add that I have tried with other XLR inteconnects and the issue stays the same.
    In the past hum was occasional and only in one channel, now it is permanent and in both channels:-(
    Some good advice will be highly appreciated. Is it purely ground loop issue or some internal AMP design of faulty element?

I can also add that I have tried with other XLR inteconnects and the issue stays the same.
    In the past hum was occasional and only in one channel, now it is permanent and in both channels:-(
    Some good advice will be highly appreciated. Is it purely ground loop issue or some internal AMP design of faulty element?
    Hi, Thanks for your quick reply. As you have no issue with RCA input, I wonder if you can tell me which XLR interconnects you have tried?

The Lumin amp input section is a true balanced design. The RCA input is basically an XLR input with the negative pin short to the ground.

LUMIN / WestminsterLab

I have tried following XLR interconnects: another pair of Red Dawn, Valab Pure Silver Litz, Mogami, and DIY Klotz. Same issue with each of them. Should we move to private message with our further conversation?

My setup is following:
    Lumin A1 -> XLR Red Dawn (first version) -> Lumin AMP -> speaker cables Auditorium A23 - > Usher Mini Dancer Two

I have tested that the issue of hum is only via XLR, it is completely silent if I connect via RCA.
    Do you have the A1 and AMP plugged into the same power strip or outlet, or different ones? Are you using some sort of isolating power conditioner?
    Neko Audio
    Authorized Dealer: AC Infinity, APC, Audeze, Bryston, Devialet, Elite HTS, Fortress Seating, JMF Audio, JVC, Kaleidescape, LG, LUMIN, Magico, Ortofon, RME, Samsung, Soulution, STAX, Trinnov, Vivid Audio, Weiss & more.

Both are plugged into the same power strip.
    No power conditioner.

It turns out it is a classical ground loop problem. So nothing wrong with otherwise brilliant Lumin AMP.
    Cheers to all!

Can you give more details so that we can learn something? Thanks.
    Bud

Sony XA-5400ES SACD

Three 20 amp circuits.

Apologies for belated reply.
    I have just followed standard procedure for identifying root cause of ground loop.
    I have noticed that with rca cables coming out of Lumin A1 into tube monoblocks and xlr coming out into AMP there is a very loud hum.
    Disconnecting RCA from A1 reduces hum.
    Replacing XLR into AMP with RCA eliminates hum.
    For RCA setting, A1 should be set to normal output, by the way. While with XLR directly from A1 to AMP it has to be set as Low output.
    Since my power strip is not grounded from wall socket, it looks to me like classical ground loop case.
    I have also tried power strip with filters (excellent Tomanek TAP8), but it didn’t solve the issue. This has proven again it is a ground loop case.
    I don’t know if that will be useful to anyone, but as BlueFox requested - sharing the details.
    Cheers

Thanks. That might help someone else in the future.
    Bud

Sony XA-5400ES SACD

Three 20 amp circuits.

I have just followed standard procedure for identifying root cause of ground loop.
    It sounded like a group loop problem to me when you described it, but hadn't mentioned the other tube amps before and given the previous connection diagram I didn't see much that you could change.

However with the new description you've provided, then for safety reasons you should get a 3-prong power strip plugged into a 3-prong outlet. Past that, you could consider connecting an insulated wire from the A1's rear ground pin to one of the screws on the rear of the AMP (strip the wire at the connection points, of course)—it's a hack but it may help and should not present a safety hazard.
    Neko Audio

Some nice pictures and a preview from Matej from Mono and Stereo

https://www.monoandstereo.com/2019/09/lumin-amp-review-is-coming.html

LUMIN / WestminsterLab

Latest review from Matej of Mono & Stereo. Seems he is quite a big fan of the LUMIN amp.

https://www.monoandstereo.com/2019/1...er-review.html

LUMIN / WestminsterLab

A picture shared by one of our dealers in the US - Audio Archon. Picture credits to Mike Kay!

LUMIN X1 with LUMIN AMP to Harbeth 40.2
    Attached Images Attached Images

LUMIN / WestminsterLab

Well i might be so lucky that my local dealer will have an Lumin Amp coming in , that he thought i might like to try , and yes i am in for that . So after they have put some hours on the Lumin Amp he will message me so i can pick it up for loan.
    Will be really interesting for me , as i haven't tried a gazillion amps....... currently i am using Accuphase E-470 with my trusted Lumin T1, that if all goes as planned i will upgrade to an Lumin X1 in around 10 month's time.
    But still the Lumin Amp will be interesting to test out to get an idea on what it does.
    Flemming

Lumin X1
    Rotel Michi S5
    Focus Audio FS788

Nordost QB8

Keep us updated on this. Keen to know your thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by FDPDK View Post
    Well i might be so lucky that my local dealer will have an Lumin Amp coming in , that he thought i might like to try , and yes i am in for that . So after they have put some hours on the Lumin Amp he will message me so i can pick it up for loan.
    Will be really interesting for me , as i haven't tried a gazillion amps....... currently i am using Accuphase E-470 with my trusted Lumin T1, that if all goes as planned i will upgrade to an Lumin X1 in around 10 month's time.
    But still the Lumin Amp will be interesting to test out to get an idea on what it does.

LUMIN / WestminsterLab

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

Lumin AMP (Class AB)