Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Re: Munich High End 2018

In case this link has not yet been posted ...... my-hiend.com most excellent Munich 2018 pictures.

http://www.my-hiend.com/vbb/showthread.php?12108
    Buddy

Boulder 1160 Amp, 1110 Pre-Amp
    Audio Research Ref. 3 Phono-Pre
    Vivid Audio Giya G2S2 Speakers
    MSB Reference DAC
    Innuos Statement w/Next. Gen. PS
    B & W DB1D Subwoofer X2
    Audioquest Niagara 5000 Power Conditioner
    Kronos Pro Turntable w/Kronoscope RS tonearm + SCPS-1 PS + MSL Platinum Cart.
    VPI HW-40 Turntable w/ Lyra Etna cartridge
    Jay's Audio CDT3-MK3 CD Transport
    Schiit Mjolnir 2 HPA + Audeze LCD X headphones
    Adona Equipment Rack and Amp Stands
    Furutech Outlets and Plates + NCF Booster
    Shunyata Cables
    Synergistic Research Galileo SX Ground Block, FEQ 4, Ethernet Switch UEF, Black Box + Room Acoustic treatments

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post

Did anyone hear these?
    Yes, and we shot video with a listening session!
    Founder: AVShowrooms featuring video reports of audio shows, company tours and reviews. Resume' includes; the absolute sound, Stereophile, Listener Magazine, founder Philadelphia Audio Society. Top articles: Lamm ML3- TAS, YG Anat III Signatures- TAS, Ayon- TAS, Coincident Speaker Technology- TAS, Single Ended Survey- TAS, Fisher 500c- Stereophile, Bozak CGs- Stereophile, Box Sets- Listener, Dynaco ST70-Listener. Best catch phase: Bugatti of Audio.

Quote Originally Posted by Audio 1 View Post
    In case this link has not yet been posted ...... my-hiend.com most excellent Munich 2018 pictures.

http://www.my-hiend.com/vbb/showthread.php?12108

Thanks for sharing! These guys have amazing show coverage always.

Regards.
    2 Channel Stereo :
    Custom Win10 Transport | Mutec MC-3+ USB | Lampizator Amber | Acoustic Portrait Thiyaga | ATC SCM20PSL + JL Audio E-Sub e110

Quote Originally Posted by Nikhil View Post
    Thanks for sharing! These guys have amazing show coverage always.

Regards.
    Without a doubt some of the highest quality pictures available!
    Buddy

Boulder 1160 Amp, 1110 Pre-Amp
    Audio Research Ref. 3 Phono-Pre
    Vivid Audio Giya G2S2 Speakers
    MSB Reference DAC
    Innuos Statement w/Next. Gen. PS
    B & W DB1D Subwoofer X2
    Audioquest Niagara 5000 Power Conditioner
    Kronos Pro Turntable w/Kronoscope RS tonearm + SCPS-1 PS + MSL Platinum Cart.
    VPI HW-40 Turntable w/ Lyra Etna cartridge
    Jay's Audio CDT3-MK3 CD Transport
    Schiit Mjolnir 2 HPA + Audeze LCD X headphones
    Adona Equipment Rack and Amp Stands
    Furutech Outlets and Plates + NCF Booster
    Shunyata Cables
    Synergistic Research Galileo SX Ground Block, FEQ 4, Ethernet Switch UEF, Black Box + Room Acoustic treatments

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Totally agree. Devialet had it going on with a great distributor in Audio Plus Services. But then they decided to go it alone and fell off the face of the planet (or so it seems). For me, when they took over, they got stupid and started saying things like: "you need to bring in every Devialet model into your store and also one extra to sell of every unit." You can imagine my laughter at that one. First of all: no, I won't. Second, they all sound the same (just more power as you go up the line), so that's not even sensible.

For one reason or another, my dealer also dropped the brand.
    Although he was selling them well.
    They do have a problem, yes.
    Vivid Audio - Burmester - Hegel - Marantz - Oppo - Pioneer 60" - Wireworld

Thanks for the link Audio 1. By far the best coverage of Munich High End 2018. Seems some of the manufactures brought entire collection of their products. This show is HUGE!!!

Looks like Brinkmann have been rather active lately: 5 new releases in Munich. I’m intrigued about the complete re-development of the Marconi mk2 pre-amp.

If it sounds anywhere as good as the Nyquist...

https://parttimeaudiophile.com/2018/...brinkmann/amp/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    “Life’s too short to listen to bad audio.”

Big rig: Brinkmann Taurus DD TT + 12.1 arm + Lyra Etna Lambda SL MC + HRS M3X2/ Cardas Clear Beyond phono/ Stillpoints LPI/ Brinkmann Edison mk2 phono + RöNT II Tube PS/ Synology NAS with Roon + HD Plex linear PSU + Shunyata HD/ AQ Vodka RJ45 + Aqvox Network Switch SE + AQ Diamond RJ45 into DAC/ Brinkmann Nyquist mk2/ Audionet Humboldt/ Cardas Clear Beyond ICs/ Kharma DB9-S 1.1 LS/ Inakustik Reference LS 4004 AIR/ Audioquest Niagara 5000/ Shunyata Alpha power (HC, Analogue, Digital)/ Finite Elemente Pagode Rack/ Stillpoints Ultra SS/ Vicoustic panels + Stillpoints Aperture II.

Small rig: Naim UnitiServe/ Curious USB/ Tidal/ Linn Klimax DS3/ Shunyata Power cable/ Pass Labs INT-60/ Acoustic Zen Silver Reference II/ HiD Diamond 8/ Harbeth 30.2 40th Anniversary/ Shunyata Venom EU7 & Venom 3 HD.

HP rig: MacBookAir/ Tidal/ Auralic Gemini 2000/ Sbooster LPSU/ Audeze LCD-2 Classic + WyWires Red/ Shunyata HD/ Shunyata Hydra 2/ Shunyata Venom.

The Magicos M6 were a star of the show for me. By far. I have spent 90 min in Magico's room. I don't recall spending that much time in a single room EVER on any show I've visited in the past 25+ years. The M6 alone were worth the trip to Munich.

It is also probably the first time I really liked a Soulution based system. The system sounded better when the Kronos TT was in action instead of the Soulution CD - another proof that the less Soulution in a system, the more music.

I have the smaller M3s, so certain qualities like incredible smoothness and resolution, lack of gran and coloration, were sth I was accustomed to. But the effortless bass and macrodynamics, transformed this great speaker into sth rather spectacular.

I liked the M6 much better then the Rockoprt Lyra in another room (although in all fairness - the Rockoports system was based on the cheaper Soulution 500-series components, not the top of the line 700 like Magico's). Somehow I expected the speakers to be much closer in performance. I did not hear that smoothness coupled with infinite resolution of the Magicos and the uncany palpability.

Another pair of Lyras in the Absolare room sounded very 'nice', but way too slow and colored on the Absolare hybrids.

BTW - spending 90min in one room let me notice things that I haven't noticed before: how much the system balance changes depending on how many people were in the room and where are you sitting. The system went from upfront (on bright recordings with less people in the room), to rolled off, warm and beguiling kind of sound when sitting in row 2-3, with the room full of people.

Sth to keep in mind when visiting hi-fi shows.

But certain qualities of the speaker shone through irrespective of music and # of ppl in the room - namely infinite resolution, lack of coloration and effortless of sound.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Adam

Speakers: Magico M3
    Amp: Dagostino Momentum Stereo
    Digital: Lampi Horizon + Lampi DSD Komputer

I don't understand why they always have to play those cheese covers with female voice and simple accompaniment. Why not play the original, or some serious heavy rock, or some serious blasting jazz, or some orchestral thunder. Oh, I understand, the system is not set up to be able to do that...

Exhibitors don't want to risk that all those set-ups are exposed as fake.
    Simaudio Moon Neo 260 DT CD Transport / MIT SL-Matrix Plus AES/EBU digital cable / Schiit Yggdrasil Analog 2 DAC / Octave HP 700 preamp / Octave RE 320 stereo amp with Super Black Box / Reference 3A Reflector monitors on Sound Anchors Signature Stands / dual JL Audio Fathom 112 v2 subwoofers on ASC SubTraps / ZenWave Audio D4 and SMSG cables / Acoustic treatment: tube traps, Tri-panels, window plugs, ceiling diffusers (all ASC), large absorbing panels (Acoustics First), diverse carpets chosen for acoustic properties: wool, polypropylene basket-weave

Nice. So when are you upgrading
    Digital: Innuos Zenith Mk3 Server + MSB Premier DAC with Powerbase
    Amp: Gryphon Pandora + Gryphon Antileon Evo Stereo
    Speakers: Magico S3 MkII
    Cables: MIT SL-Matrix 36 XLR interconnect cables + 70 speaker cables; AQ Diamond & Vodka ethernet cables
    Power: AQ Niagara 5000 + AQ Tornado power cables
    Headphones (travel): Sennheiser Momentum + Chord Mojo

Quote Originally Posted by Elberoth View Post
    The Magicos M6 were a star of the show for me. By far. I have spent 90 min in Magico's room. I don't recall spending that much time in a single room EVER on any show I've visited in the past 25+ years. The M6 alone were worth the trip to Munich.

It is also probably the first time I really liked a Soulution based system. The system sounded better when the Kronos TT was in action instead of the Soulution CD - another proof that the less Soulution in a system, the more music.

I have the smaller M3s, so certain qualities like incredible smoothness and resolution, lack of gran and coloration, were sth I was accustomed to. But the effortless bass and macrodynamics, transformed this great speaker into sth rather spectacular.

I liked the M6 much better then the Rockoprt Lyra in another room (although in all fairness - the Rockoports system was based on the cheaper Soulution 500-series components, not the top of the line 700 like Magico's). Somehow I expected the speakers to be much closer in performance. I did not hear that smoothness coupled with infinite resolution of the Magicos and the uncany palpability.

Another pair of Lyras in the Absolare room sounded very 'nice', but way too slow and colored on the Absolare hybrids.

BTW - spending 90min in one room let me notice things that I haven't noticed before: how much the system balance changes depending on how many people were in the room and where are you sitting. The system went from upfront (on bright recordings with less people in the room), to rolled off, warm and beguiling kind of sound when sitting in row 2-3, with the room full of people.

But certain qualities of the speaker shone through irrespective of music and # of ppl in the room - namely infinite resolution, lack of coloration and effortless of sound.
    Thanks for report and image. Also interesting the observation about changing acoustics depending on circumstances.

A small critical remark: there is no such thing as "infinite resolution". For credibility of a report it is better to refrain from unnecessary hyperbole.
    Simaudio Moon Neo 260 DT CD Transport / MIT SL-Matrix Plus AES/EBU digital cable / Schiit Yggdrasil Analog 2 DAC / Octave HP 700 preamp / Octave RE 320 stereo amp with Super Black Box / Reference 3A Reflector monitors on Sound Anchors Signature Stands / dual JL Audio Fathom 112 v2 subwoofers on ASC SubTraps / ZenWave Audio D4 and SMSG cables / Acoustic treatment: tube traps, Tri-panels, window plugs, ceiling diffusers (all ASC), large absorbing panels (Acoustics First), diverse carpets chosen for acoustic properties: wool, polypropylene basket-weave

I knew it was just a matter of time until the M3s were leaving your domicile for the M6.

You can say no all you want, but let me be the first to congratulate you on your new purchase!

Quote Originally Posted by Al M. View Post
    I don't understand why they always have to play those cheese covers with female voice and simple accompaniment. Why not play the original, or some serious heavy rock, or some serious blasting jazz, or some orchestral thunder. Oh, I understand, the system is not set up to be able to do that...

Exhibitors don't want to risk that all those set-ups are exposed as fake.
    +1
    Francisco

Aries Cerat Kassandra Ref. MKII / Taiko Extreme Server / Gryphon Essence Preamplifier and Stereo Amplifier / Rockport Atria I / REL S-812 (2) / Göbel XLR (2), Göbel Ethernet and USB Cables / MIT Magnum MA Speakers Cables / Shunyata Everest 8000 / Shunyata Omega XC (1), Sigma NR V2 (4) and Alfa NR V1 (2) / Taiko Switch / Paul Hynes SR7T Double Rail / Farad Super3 / Doepke DFS-2 40A / GigaWatt G-C16A 2P / Fuse module AHP 4Gi / Center Stage2 0.8, 1.0 and 1.5

I understand what you are saying but, there those of us that would either not enter the room or leave with music played to loud. It's just a personal preference as is our equipment.
    Synology 1019D+ - SGC Sonictransporter I9 w Roon/HQ Player- UltraRendu- PBD Stream IF to Playback Designs MPS5 via fiber optic - ARC 40th Anniversary Pre - ARC 610 T's - Martin Logan CLX's - 4 Martin Logan Depth i Subs - Shunyata Hydra, DIY PCOCC interconnects, speaker cables and power cords with Furutech terminations. Blue Jeans CAT 6's. Acoustically treated room with one permanent chair.

Quote Originally Posted by brad225 View Post
    I understand what you are saying but, there those of us that would either not enter the room or leave with music played to loud. It's just a personal preference as is our equipment.
    You don't have to play it too loud. What if I'm fed up entering a room with a cheesy female voice?

I hope as a music lover you can take diverse musical genre's. But don't ask me to take the same narrow genre, cheesy female voice, in each and every room! That's just unfair

Quote Originally Posted by Priaptor View Post
    I knew it was just a matter of time until the M3s were leaving your domicile for the M6.

You can say no all you want, but let me be the first to congratulate you on your new purchase!

I remember his room as being fairly small, so I'm not sure the M6 would fit. There must be some minimum seating distance from the baffle in order for the sound from the drivers to properly coalesce.

And I would love to hear them at that distance, but I'll have to wait for Mike's to arrive in Florida.
    Jon

You don't have to play it too loud. What if I'm fed up entering a room with a cheesy female voice?

I hope as a music lover you can take diverse musical genre's. But don't ask me to take the same narrow genre, cheesy female voice, in each and every room! That's just unfair
    Maybe I mistook you Blasting Jazz and Orchestral Thunder for loud. I can listening to a bit of just about anything with a few exceptions.
    Synology 1019D+ - SGC Sonictransporter I9 w Roon/HQ Player- UltraRendu- PBD Stream IF to Playback Designs MPS5 via fiber optic - ARC 40th Anniversary Pre - ARC 610 T's - Martin Logan CLX's - 4 Martin Logan Depth i Subs - Shunyata Hydra, DIY PCOCC interconnects, speaker cables and power cords with Furutech terminations. Blue Jeans CAT 6's. Acoustically treated room with one permanent chair.

Your statement of "less Soulution in a system, the more music" rather contradicts your subsequent claim of "really liking" the soulution system pairing with the M6. Unless you meant the soulution gear was standing in a way of the M6 sounding much better. I seriously doubt this to be the case IMO as MAGICO have tested their speakers with a variety of amplifiers. The source at play was not a soulution CD but a 760 DAC, which can sound absolutely fabulous when properly set up, ( personal experience as I have it in my system). The 760 has been optimized to sound its best over Ethernet which was not the case in Munich. The choice of digital cable and digital music library also makes a significant difference. (Aurender not being the best choice either IMHO). Claiming that Kronos playback > soulution playback is therefore rather presumptuous as the sound is a result of numerous interdependent factors. Judging show demos is always a bit precarious from my experience.The soulution/ M6 pairing was really lovely but a fell quite a bit short of "infinite resolution". For that, you would need a perfectly acoustically optimised room with ideal speaker placement, state of art Mains filtration, best cabling etc. Again, it is about the circumstances, not just the gear.

Thanks for the comparison note. I am interested to know how these two great speakers compare. I wasn't at Munich. Some of my friends who went gave me opposite feedback about M6 vs Lyra. It is interesting that different ears hear different things with different conclusions.

Quote Originally Posted by Alectiong View Post
    Thanks for the comparison note. I am interested to know how these two great speakers compare. I wasn't at Munich. Some of my friends who went gave me opposite feedback about M6 vs Lyra. It is interesting that different ears hear different things with different conclusions.
    Indeed. I have spent a great deal of time in both rooms. It would be interesting to know, which room they are refereing to, as Lyra / Absolare and Lyra / Soulution, sounded very different.

I was at Munich with a bunch of friends (reviewers and dealers) and all 10 or 15 people I've talked to, were more impressed by the M6.
    Adam

Indeed. I have spent a great deal of time in both rooms. It would be interesting to know, which room they are refereing to, as Lyra / Absolare and Lyra / Soulution, sounded very different.

I was at Munich with a bunch of friends (reviewers and dealers) and all 10 or 15 people I've talked to, were more impressed by the M6.
    Not doubting your conclusion. Some of my friends preferred M6, others preferred Lyra. Personal tastes I suppose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our Piazzolla Master Tape in Wilson/Nagra setup:

And TAD Reference One setup:

Piazzolla Master Tape in EAR/Yoshino room:

Quote Originally Posted by brad225 View Post
    Maybe I mistook you Blasting Jazz and Orchestral Thunder for loud. I can listening to a bit of just about anything with a few exceptions.
    Sorry for the ambiguity.

Quote Originally Posted by Umberto View Post
    Piazzolla Master Tape in EAR/Yoshino room:
    Great music!

Quote Originally Posted by wisnon View Post
    Some more Munich pix...

Interesting! The guy doesn't seem to know how to write his own name :-)
    Hans

Bowers & Wilkins 805 D3 /alternatively JM Lab Point Source Aria 5 (self modified)/ 2x SVS 3000 SB, Audionet AMP (2x), dCS Bartók used as streamer / DAC / preamp, Pro-Ject RPM 9 with Speedbox S and Orthofon MC Vivo Blue, KEF LS50 Nocturne / Sunfire Atmos(kitchen). Patio: Bluesound Node 2i and Focal CMS50.
    RoonServer on Nucleus.

Quote Originally Posted by Umberto View Post
    Our Piazzolla Master Tape in Wilson/Nagra setup:

Umberto,

As a Piazzolla fan I am curious to know more about these demos. (Fantastic sound by the way!)
    Did you just take a Piazzolla from your personal collection to Munich?

Or are you from the recording industry? Just curious as I am always looking for Piazzolla material.

Regards.
    2 Channel Stereo :
    Custom Win10 Transport | Mutec MC-3+ USB | Lampizator Amber | Acoustic Portrait Thiyaga | ATC SCM20PSL + JL Audio E-Sub e110

Quote Originally Posted by Priaptor View Post

I really wish! Unfortunately, my listening room is just too small to support them (14' x 19').
    Adam

I feel. My room is medium size too. As much as I would love your old S5 mk2s and beyond that the M3s and ideally the M6s (budget aside), I don’t have the physical space to make any of those options workable from a practical (and value) perspective. A big ups to Mike - he taught me that it is all about sizing a speaker to pressurize the room size you have.
    Digital: Innuos Zenith Mk3 Server + MSB Premier DAC with Powerbase
    Amp: Gryphon Pandora + Gryphon Antileon Evo Stereo
    Speakers: Magico S3 MkII
    Cables: MIT SL-Matrix 36 XLR interconnect cables + 70 speaker cables; AQ Diamond & Vodka ethernet cables
    Power: AQ Niagara 5000 + AQ Tornado power cables
    Headphones (travel): Sennheiser Momentum + Chord Mojo

That is really a shame, as I love the speaker. IMO this is by far the best and most complete speaker they have made.
    Adam

Enjoyable video of the Munich show from the guys at PS Audio

2 Channel Stereo :

** Duplicate post **
    2 Channel Stereo :

Great music!
    Thank you!

Jake Purches & Maria Kazantseva:

Hemiolia Records:

Amazing thread. Makes me want to make travel arrangements for next year!

That is really a shame, as I love the speaker. IMO this is by far the best and most complete speaker they have made.
    Adam, I am shocked you have not yet made the trade up to the PACIFIC. RUN, DONT WALK! LOL
    The PCM is sublime.
    NORMAN
    Custom PC with Memory Player Software Suite/ Modded Denon CD transport>Lampi GG1 (and sometimes PACIFIC) DHT tube Dac> Rowen 850W Isolating Transformer/ Rowen SS Preamp and PA1 monoblocs/Lampi Silk power cond. with Phase flipper> Heil AMT KITHARA & Syrinx in parallel hookup. Swiss cables (Reference line) for PC/interconnects and speaker cables. Goldmund Sweetcord PC. FTA Callisto unpowered USB cable. Basic analog: vintage Lenco L78 TT with Rowen mat, Denon MM cart, iFi iPhono2 with 15v Hynes SR3 LPSU. Synology 12 TB NAS. 2nd system:KenWin Bluetooth speaker 3rd system TBI Millemnium amp with Aulos speakers and SB Duo hookup.

Robert Harley’s Best of Show:

Best Sound (cost no object)
    The Zellaton Statement loudspeaker (see JV’s report for system details) created the most realistic reproduction of the human voice I’ve ever heard from a hi-fi system. The sound was ineffably beautiful, seemingly existing in space independent of the physical means of its reproduction. The focus and coherence was beyond hi-fi.

Absolare always produces a great sound in Munich but this year was its best sound yet, with its new hybrid power amplifiers (tube input, solid-state output) driving Rockport Lyra speakers, with Absolare equipment racks and Echole cables. There was a complete lack of grain and glare; the presentation had utterly natural timbre and tremendous ability to pull me into the music rather than to think about the sound. A terrific system expertly set up.

The Vandersteen Model 7 Mk.II driven by Brinkmann electronics was also very high on my list, as it usually is at every hi-fi show at which the Vandies are demonstrated. The Model 7 is world-class in every way—and a relative bargain compared with mega-priced flagship speakers from other companies. The system was supported by Harmonic Resolution Systems (HRS) equipment racks.

Magico's M6 driven by Soulution 7-Series amplification and HRS racks was terrific in every way, and an interesting contrast with the Q7 Mk.II that I lived with for two years. The M6 wasn't has hard-hitting in the bass, but it had a timbral beauty and ease. A great showing.

One of the best demonstrations of a Wilson speaker was in the Constellation Audio room, where the company’s Centaur II monoblocks, Perseus phonostage and Virgo III linestage, Continuum Obsidian turntable, and Cygnus Media Server drove Wilson Alexia Series 2 speakers. The whole system was supported by Shunyata Research AC conditioning.

Best Sound (for the money)
    The Magico A3 at $9800 per pair. Although not budget priced, the A3 establishes a new benchmark at the important $10k price point. A far better speaker than Magico’s $27k V3 of ten years ago.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    “Life’s too short to listen to bad audio.”

Big rig: Brinkmann Taurus DD TT + 12.1 arm + Lyra Etna Lambda SL MC + HRS M3X2/ Cardas Clear Beyond phono/ Stillpoints LPI/ Brinkmann Edison mk2 phono + RöNT II Tube PS/ Synology NAS with Roon + HD Plex linear PSU + Shunyata HD/ AQ Vodka RJ45 + Aqvox Network Switch SE + AQ Diamond RJ45 into DAC/ Brinkmann Nyquist mk2/ Audionet Humboldt/ Cardas Clear Beyond ICs/ Kharma DB9-S 1.1 LS/ Inakustik Reference LS 4004 AIR/ Audioquest Niagara 5000/ Shunyata Alpha power (HC, Analogue, Digital)/ Finite Elemente Pagode Rack/ Stillpoints Ultra SS/ Vicoustic panels + Stillpoints Aperture II.

Small rig: Naim UnitiServe/ Curious USB/ Tidal/ Linn Klimax DS3/ Shunyata Power cable/ Pass Labs INT-60/ Acoustic Zen Silver Reference II/ HiD Diamond 8/ Harbeth 30.2 40th Anniversary/ Shunyata Venom EU7 & Venom 3 HD.

HP rig: MacBookAir/ Tidal/ Auralic Gemini 2000/ Sbooster LPSU/ Audeze LCD-2 Classic + WyWires Red/ Shunyata HD/ Shunyata Hydra 2/ Shunyata Venom.

Let's fly!

Our annual report (in Swedish of course) is now online. Fortunately, our visual language is somehow universal . Then there's Google translate of course, which is sometimes your friend.

https://perfect-sense.se/artiklar/ma...i-munchen-2018

/ Marcus
    Attached Images Attached Images
    PERFECT SENSE
    www.perfect-sense.se

Showroom in Stockholm, Sweden | info@perfect-sense.se | 08 518 368 00 | Follow us on Facebook

Actually there are many who don't use Google....a properly designed website with language tabs is the only way to go, especially if u want to expand ur readership.....

Quote Originally Posted by Kingsrule View Post
    Actually there are many who don't use Google....a properly designed website with language tabs is the only way to go, especially if u want to expand ur readership.....
    Well, please enjoy the photos then . Locally, the main target group are Swedes naturally, where having a complete and proper English translation is too demanding I'm afraid.

The Google translate version is far from perfect, but readable: https://translate.google.se/translat...i-munchen-2018

/ Marcus
    PERFECT SENSE
    www.perfect-sense.se

Showroom in Stockholm, Sweden | info@perfect-sense.se | 08 518 368 00 | Follow us on Facebook

Your photos are great....

Quote Originally Posted by Kingsrule View Post
    Your photos are great....
    Thank you - appreciate it!
    PERFECT SENSE
    www.perfect-sense.se

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

Munich High End 2018