Yesterday my wife and I visited Mike at Suncoast. Just a social visit to say hi. We were able to see and listen to a few new audio “goodies” Mike has at the store.

Lets start with the system in room 3. The Magico A-3s being driven by the Gryphon Diablo. I was very impressed with the new entry level Magicos. Although a bit smaller than I expected, they are dynamic with a punchy bottom end. Very nice soundstage and top end. The quality of construction is excellent. I’m sure Magico will sell a ton of these.

Next was room 2 with the MSB Select II, Gryphon Colosseum and Pantheon. This was the first time I’ve listened to the Pantheon speakers. These are impressive in size and construction quality. Their top end is extremely fast with delicacy and very nice extension. They image very well and present a a wide stage. Needless to say, they can play very loud and certainly have plenty of bottom end. Not cheap at around $50K (I believe), they are quite impressive.

Congrats to Mike for continuing to find and offer beautiful and great sounding components. Thx Mike!