Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
    Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada

thumbsup Recommended films, documentaries, etc., on 4K, on Blu-ray, in 3D, in 2D, on DVD, ...anything that moves ...

Every day is a good day.
    Spring is a good season full of life and blossoms.
    Each day more flowers appear, on the ground, in the trees, up the mountains.

There are so many great films and documentaries full of beautiful discoveries, it's an epic of majesty like nature itself. The music scores in films are some of the best of the best quality music recordings...without a single shadow of a doubt. It's like full blossom on a beautiful spring day...April 6, 2018
    _____

I watched a cool Doc recently, just over three weeks ago; I would recommend it, affirmative.
    People are beautiful, people of all places and from all faces...young and old.

_____

Yes it's in French, yes it has English subtitles. Yes it don't matter in this type of documentary.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/faces_places/
    http://www.metacritic.com/movie/faces-places
    ~ Bob ~
    "And it Stoned me to my Soul" Van Morrison
    ClickAudiophile Audition
    Snoopy as the Red Baron attack
    Avatar = The Alan Parsons Project - Eye in the Sky (1982 - orbiting)

Re: Recommended films, documentaries, etc., on 4K, on Blu-ray, in 3D, in 2D, ...anything that moves ...

Big fan of the various music documentaries such as Sound City, Wrecking Crew, Muscle Shoals, etc. I think these three in particular are outstanding. If you watching Wrecking Crew on disc as opposed to streaming, the bonus features are incredible too.
    Everest Audio
    www.everestaudio.com
    Facebook

bel canto, Hegel, Vimberg, Opera, MoFi, Acoustic Energy, JL Audio, Innuos, Vertere, Meze Audio, Origin Live, GutWire, Wireworld, Furutech, IsoAcoustics and more

Re: Recommended films, documentaries, etc., on 4K, on Blu-ray, in 3D, in 2D, ...anything that moves ...

Hey, a Canadian from Regina.

I saw the three music documentaries you just mentioned, excellent stuff, premium grade.
    All on Blu-ray, including The Wrecking Crew.

I rarely stream, I'm all physical, my best downfall.
    When I do stream it's mostly from Netflix.

One of the latest music concert Blu-ray I purchased was David Gilmour - Live @ Pompeii.
    There is a very short documentary inside: Pompeii Then and Now.
    It's a no brainer for me, right in memory alley.
    Good concert, good performance...magic, good sound and picture.

~ Bob ~
    ClickAudiophile Audition

Quote Originally Posted by NorthStar View Post
    Hey, a Canadian from Regina.

I saw the three music documentaries you just mentioned, excellent stuff, premium grade.
    All on Blu-ray, including The Wrecking Crew.

I rarely stream, I'm all physical, my best downfall.
    When I do stream it's mostly from Netflix.

One of the latest music concert Blu-ray I purchased was David Gilmour - Live @ Pompeii.
    There is a very short documentary inside: Pompeii Then and Now.
    It's a no brainer for me, right in memory alley.
    Good concert, good performance...magic, good sound and picture.
    I recently purchased that concert as well on bluray. Excellent! My favourite from David Gilmour is simply titled "In Concert". Unfortunately only DVD, but the performance and sound make up for it. For DVD, the picture isn't bad either.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
    Everest Audio
    www.everestaudio.com
    Facebook

bel canto, Hegel, Vimberg, Opera, MoFi, Acoustic Energy, JL Audio, Innuos, Vertere, Meze Audio, Origin Live, GutWire, Wireworld, Furutech, IsoAcoustics and more

Are you my unfounded brother?
    ~ Bob ~
    ClickAudiophile Audition

Are you my unfounded brother?
    Recommended  films, documentaries, etc., on 4K, on Blu-ray, in 3D, in 2D, ...anything that moves ... Could be!

Everest Audio
    www.everestaudio.com
    Facebook

All my DVDs are in the basement, but I don't believe it's there.

~ Bob ~
    ClickAudiophile Audition

All my DVDs are in the basement, but I don't believe it's there.

All I'll say is "Shine on You Crazy Diamond" on acoustic guitar.....

Everest Audio
    www.everestaudio.com
    Facebook

I didn't include DVD in my thread's title; I should have.

Edit: I just did.
    Edit2: It only works in the post's title.

Anyway, ...anything that moves.
    ~ Bob ~
    ClickAudiophile Audition

The Bob Weir documentary on Netflix, The Other One, is incredibly entertaining and enjoyable. Netflix has several great music biographies. The Glen Campbell documentary focusing on his Alzheimer’s was outstanding and moving. Absolutely loved Clive Davis documentary, called, I think, The Soundtrack of Our Lives! The Chicago documentary was also great.

AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

Recommended  films, documentaries, etc., on 4K, on Blu-ray, in 3D, in 2D, ...anything that moves ...